December 2020 Moms

Weekend Randoms - 4.25 & 4.26

jbal918jbal918 member
edited April 2020 in December 2020 Moms
What’s your weekend random?!
DS born 2016

Re: Weekend Randoms - 4.25 & 4.26

• We can finally favorite the board on the app!
    DS born 2016
  • Finally getting out of a funk and cleaning our house. We are hopefully moving in August and we have way too much stuff just from living here over the years so we are going through everything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Everything tastes so damn good right now. Had a Jersey Mike’s sandwich that was perfect earlier and I’m so glad I have leftovers. 
  • @BmcD2016 Jersey Mikes tuna is my favorite!
    DS born 2016
  • @BmcD2016 everything is delicious- until a little later when the nausea hits. But I enjoy it while I can. I had a burger from Five Guys for lunch and loved every bite. 
  • I tell you what, all day sickness and having a student driver just doesn’t mix.  My daughter is taking her driving test next week and wants extra practice, which means I’m in the car with her 2-3 times a day. It’s rough.  I almost bailed out today. I’d love to say it’s almost over, but after she passes her test, it’s not long before the next gets her permit. 
  • I've been having weird dreams, which I know is a pregnancy symptom but it's also a symptom of quitting cannabis.  I've been a regular pot smoker since college but I quit the day I got my BFP. Plus, I read that people in general are having weird dreams due to the Coronavirus isolation and changes in routine. So it's been a triple threat :-) My dreams lately have been very vivid, colorful, and detailed.

Last night, I dreamed I was backpacking with my best friend and there was a check-point in the trail where park rangers were going through your bag to make sure you had all the proper gear. Turns out my bag was filled with candy and I didn't have a tent or sleeping bag. So they lent me what I needed and sent me on my way. Then I realized I DID have a sleeping bag at the bottom of my pack, so I was wandering around looking for the park rangers so I could return the borrowed gear. We came upon a restroom in the middle of the woods so we went in to use it.  The place was packed!  Tons of people in this little bathroom in the woods. The toilets were backed up and poop starting flowing all over the floor. My friend was disgusted but I was like, "it's okay we're wearing boots".  Then my husband appeared and he was shirtless. He said he had to use the bathroom and went into the women's room. I told him, "hey you can't go in there, that's the women's room".  He shrieked and ran out, followed by like 5 other shirtless guys. It was like a clown car, because there was no way that many people could fit in there. Then, in the bathroom, I ran into another friend that I haven't seen in a few years and she was drunk so I gave her some candy. Her boyfriend was there and told me they were going to be grandparents!  Then I woke up.  The dream was so realistic, it took me a couple of minutes to remember where I was and that it was just a dream. 

Hope you are as amused as I am!   :p
  • @BmcD2016 I don't know who Jersey Mike is, but sandwiches sound soo good right now!

@helleebellee The thought of being in a car with a teenage driver is making me a little queasy too.  Good luck and hang in there!

@cmkrauss Have you seen Marie Kondo's show?  I'm not nearly as anal as her, but it did motivate and inspire me to organize and simplify. Just start with one room or even one section of a room. I really like her method for organizing clothing drawers.  It allows you to see all your items instead of having them on top of each other. 
  • @dancingtreepose lol omg, the men running out like a clown car. That’s hilarious. I’ve been trying to adapt to not using CBD which used to help me sleep so well :(

@helleebellee my oldest is working on getting her license too. Her birthday was right before everything shut down in March, which is nice because it gives us extra time for driving hours but I don’t want to do it now! 
  • @dancingtreepose Ha! That is hilarious and so weird! What a great memory to remember it all!

@helleebellee Omg a teen driver, best of luck! I’ve been getting car sick when anyone other than myself drives (luckily we’re not going out much). Best of luck!!

(Anyone know why my tags don’t seem to work?)