December 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms - 4/20 - 4/24

Random stuff goes here!
DS born 2016

Re: Weekly Randoms - 4/20 - 4/24

• My 4 pound bag of jelly beans arrived today. I’ll have to hide them from my daughter. I don’t want to share 😂
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @bearmomma1 😂😆 omg 4 pounds? lol nice! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @BumpAdmin Can we get Dec to show up with the rest of the months? I can't see it on the app, can't favorite it - basically its a PITA. @bumpadmin Please?

• @bearmomma1 omg. Lol! Go big or go home right?

• I had my GD 3 hour test today. It’s early and my dr skipped the one hour because it runs in my family normally and I had it with DS. I was also using testing (with expired strips lol) but fasting numbers were high so I’d rather know now than later. However, I forgot how much it sucks. I had no energy before and I came down hard with a sugar crash. After DS does to bed, I’m ready to do the same, after Grey’s Anatomy of course lol
    DS born 2016
  • @jbal918 At least it’s over? Hope you get some rest tonight!

I’ve done Target drive-up orders every day this week. I think I’m having “wandering around Target aimlessly” withdrawals. 
  • @jbal918 I LOVE Greys Anatomy too. Lol. 
  • @cassafrass15 same! I miss it so much.
  • Failed my 3 hour GD. Not surprised because I had with my son but it still sucks.
    @mindyb2019 I’ve never missed an episode!
    DS born 2016
  • @jbal918 I'm sorry! Were you controlled with diet last time or did you need meds?
  • @willashbaby I eventually went to meds so I’m sure it’ll be the same because my fasting numbers are high and that’s all hormones and can’t really be diet controlled
    DS born 2016