Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 4/11- 4/12

mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
edited April 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 4/11- 4/12

• Month/Cycle: 7/11

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Temping, opk, cm tracking, PNV, HIO 

R/R: going to send DH for chocolate later af is heavy AF and the cramps are unreal. Wine and chocolate are on the docket for today. Also I’m buying Animal Crossing so I’m  looking forward to that. 

CS/Q: Meh I forgot to temp this morning so nothing to see yet .

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• *lurking from TWW*

@stillcozy I’m sorry AF is being a real witch :( I hope you get lots of chocolate and wine. Feel better friend. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @stillcozy sorry for the heavy AF! Hope the chocolate and wine makes things feel better.

Month/Cycle: 34

CD: 36

WAYDTGKU: HIO with Conceive Plus, PNV, vitamin D & E, probiotic, L-Arginine, temping, OPKs, DH on multivitamin and CoQ10

R/R: I did some bathroom cleaning yesterday! And went grocery shopping in the late morning. That actually wasn't too bad. Got all the supplies I wanted. Printer ink got replaced. It was a productive day. Might laze around a bit, but there's laundry to be done and floors could use a cleaning so hopefully I get motivated to do it.

CS/Q: nothing fancy. My temps keep going up and down

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @stillcozy chocolate, wine and AC sound like the perfect combo! i hope you find enjoyment in it all :)

@inthewoods23 sounds like you deserve a lazy day after all that! ive been cleaning my floors almost daily because i have an unruly puppy.  thank god for swiffer!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, opks, temping

R/R: i think we're doing more mulching today yuck.  at least something is getting accomplished though.  somehow i forgot about doing laundry for the past 4 days? so i have catching up there to do also.  sweatpants take up a lot of space in the washer/dryer lol

CS/Q: 

• @mindyb2019 ❤️ Thanks! Working out helped ease the cramps so that’s nice. 
    @inthewoods23 way to be productive yesterday! Glad you are able to relax more today. Saturday is laundry day here too. 
    @asf0613 hope the mulching goes by quickly and even though laundry isn’t fun yay for warm clean sweatpants!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @stillcozy yay hop on board the Animal Crossing train! Hope YH was able to get you some wine and chocolate! 

@inthewoods23 Sounds like a productive day! Well deserved laze around today I’d say! 

@asf0613 boo mulching! We somehow got sooo behind on laundry as well but we’re all caught up now. We’re normally so good with it as well

Month/Cycle: NTNP

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: using less protection, tracking CM, CP, & BBT

R/R: Been such lovely weather here today! It was like 76F/24C which is our summer weather 😆 I prefer it though because than it’s not too hot to do anything outside and it’s actually enjoyable! DH and I are about to have a sunset BBQ picnic and I made myself a lovely strawberry daiquiri. Don’t mind the yard work in the background 🙈 

CS/Q: looks like I’m entering my FW early 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @stillcozy I hope the chocolate helps some, and I'm glad your cramps were eased a bit by working out. Bad cramps suck. So sorry about AF!
    @inthewoods23 Definitely take a bit of a break! You deserve it! Motivation for the other stuff will come.
    @asf0613 Sweatpants definitely do take up a lot of space in the laundry. Don't feel bad about forgetting that laundry is a thing for a few days. When I moved I forgot it was a thing for about 2 weeks (because I have WAY too many clothes so I -could-forget for that long) and it took a few loads to recover. You've got this!

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (3 unbenched) 
    CD: 16
    WAYDTGKU: prenatals + B6, BBT charting, taking a break from OPKs and CM tracking this month
    R/R: I've been lurking the dailies but haven't been up to participating much. The weekend dailies seem less intimidating right now. School is really picking up now with midterms next week, drafts of term papers coming due tomorrow, and starting my first drug and alcohol counseling continuing education course tomorrow. I'm just so overwhelmed with everything right now that I just need to take a step back from things some days. Hopefully I'll O over the weekend. CD 17/18 seems to be the trend lately. I'm sending all of you lots of love! 
    CS/Q:
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ashaislurking I’m sorry you’re so overwhelmed! Sounds like you’ve got a lot on your plate at the moment! You’re doing such a great job, you’ve got this 💪🏻 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @asf0613 surprisingly was both lazy and productive. Reorganized all our DVDs, raked all the leaves that we're still in our yard and now we're burning them. Did also fit in a nap! Not too bad! I haven't done laundry in... 2 weeks 😬

@jackie_dunny we had a super gorgeous day on Tuesday. Today is definitely spring-y in the upper 50s. Just a hoodie needed while outside right now. Your little picnic looks great!

@ashaislurking weekends are always less busy around here. Don't be worried about taking a break.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause