Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 3/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 3/17

• Month/Cycle: 9/5

CD/DPO: 93/6

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I'm supposed to have my follow up appointment with my OB on Thursday to discuss the results of my US and blood work. I really don't want to go out in public with all that's going on right now. I wonder if he'd do the follow up over the phone.
    *TW LC*
    I especially don't want to bring DD with me to the doctor and risk possibly exposing her to anything. Plus she's sick right now too.
    There's also the fact that I actually ovulated since the blood work and US were done so I'm not sure how that will affect the conversation/plan of action. Ughhhh. I'll probably call today and see what they say.

CS/Q:
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 9-10

Testing: Tomorrow but not expecting much at 9dpo

R/R: I thought I was handling the TWW better than usual, especially in light of all the other craziness right now, but this morning I had a dream AF came and woke up feeling blah about it. I am also kind of going stir crazy. I don't have any FRERs on hand but feel like it is probably stupid to run out today/tonight just to buy those if I want to start testing tomorrow. I have a billion Wondfos so should probably make do.

CS/Q: 

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Loading the player...
  • gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited March 2020
    @legallykate can you order some on Amazon to keep on hand? Either way, FX for you!
  • @gingermama29 I bet your doc will be willing to just do a phone appointment if you are just going over results and don't need to do any additional testing. I don't blame you for not wanting to go to a medical building right now. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @gingermama29 hopefully you’re able to get everything figured out! It would be nice if you could do it over the phone and not have to actually go in. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 30/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: Thursday 

R/R: Getting antsy to test! Not having work to distract me is going to make these next couple of days go SO SLOW I can already tell haha!

CS/Q: 

• Month/Cycle: 5/3(AL) 

CD/DPO: 25/9 

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1 

Typical LP length: 11-12 Days 

Testing: Nope. No point

R/R: I’m feeling kinda blah and down today. 😢 I just know deep down in my heart that I’m not PG. I can’t explain it but it’s just this strong feeling I’m having and it’s making sad. At this point I just want AF to come so I can get it over with. I have to go to work today and I really don’t want to. I don’t really want to leave the house or go anywhere. Ugh... it’s gonna be one of those days today. Also, every time I blow my nose it bleeds. I don’t know why. Maybe the air is so dry?? 

CS/Q: None 

@runningoncookies Sorry time is going to go slow for you the next couple of days. I hope it goes by quickly and you can test soon.

@legallykate I’m sorry you had a dream about AF coming and it made you feel blah. GL testing tomorrow. FX for you girl. 

@Gingermama29 I hope you can have your OB appt over the phone instead on Thursday. I wouldn’t want to go out either if I didn’t have to. GL. 

• Month/Cycle: 9/8/2(AL) 

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: Good, surprisingly, technically we were NTNP. 😬 I guess we were just feelin it around FW. 

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: not unless AF is late. 

R/R: Officially on quarantine starting today. I did some last minute shopping yesterday to grab some essentials. I’m hoping so bad that DH doesn’t come in contact. He is a welder in a big shop, but they have a lot of employees.... maybe his hood will act as a mask. 😂 Now that by benched time is over, I’m nervous about having 1 tube will affect my fertility.. ugh. 

CS/Q: 

• edited March 2020
    @gingermama29 I don’t blame you for wanting to stay out of the public! Hopefully they can do it over the phone. Most places seem to be understanding right now. 
    TW: LC
    especially with DD. When I went to town yesterday. I let DS stay with a friend of mine so I didn’t have to expose him more than necessary. I wouldn’t have gone if I had to bring him. 

@legallykate the TWW is always such a mind fu**! Even more so when you don’t have much to kee your mind occupied. FX for tomorrow! 

@runningoncookies I hope the next 4 days go by quickly for you! 

@mindyb2019 Sorry the TWW feelings are getting to you. It’s hard not to lose hope every cycle... *hugs* hope your nose bleeds stop soon. That has to be annoying. 

• Month/cycle: 11 / 9 (8 al#2)
    CD/DPO: 25/13 (or 11 - I didn't opk this cycle)
    Timing: pretty good
    Typical LP length: 12-14
    Testing: at this point WFAF. tested on Sunday and BFN. 

R/R: I slept really poorly last night. I spent yesterday washing all of our bedding including our mattress topper and our light weight comforter bc it's been too warm for the winter comforter. All the blankets and mattress topper took for.ev.er to dry, and only finished right before we went to sleep (our dryer is small and old so it takes a lot of cycles).
    I ended up having a dream that the mattress topper was still wet and the dampness was coming through the sheets, and then woke up and couldn't figure out if it really was. Every time I fell back asleep I had the same dream. I woke DH up 2x to ask if his side was damp. Of course I woke up this morning and everything is 100% dry and DH is annoyed with me 🤣. Good think I have nowhere to be today so no one will notice the bags under my eyes! 

CS/Q: none. 

@gingermama29 I hope your Dr will speak to you over the phone! They might prefer that too. I've been getting alerts from all our drs, dentists, and even the vet that they're closing the offices unless emergencies and then to call first. 

@legallykate I always get frustrated when I have tests in the house bc I take so many and then I get frustrated when I don't have tests bc I want to test so much! Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I'm also team Amazon bc the lines at our local stores have been nuts. 

@mindyb2019 ::hugs:: sorry you're having such a tough day. Be kind to yourself. Do you have allergies? Sometimes I get nosebleeds this time of year due to those. 

@photographerwife welcome to quarantine life! It's day 2 for us and I can't imagine doing this for weeks, let alone months! Hoping it doesn't come to that. 
  • edited March 2020
    @_orchid_ that is so funny! I hate when I have dreams about real life like that. They’re always chaotic. I’ve had dreams that I’m photographing a wedding, and I can’t see through my lens, and everything is going wrong and I wake up panicking. Glad your sheets ended up being dry though. Our dryer takes a long time to dry too, so I totally understand the struggle. 
  • gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited March 2020
    Good news!! I called my doctor's office and spoke to a nurse. My appointment is canceled and the doctor will call me to follow up! So relieved I don't have to go out.

@runningoncookies I hope thought gets here quickly for you and testing goes well!! Hopefully you can find something to distract you between now and then.

@mindyb2019 hugs friend. I'm sorry you're feeling out this cycle. I hope you're not! FX!

@photographerwife DH has to work still too and I'm also feeling nervous. He's in a bank. I hope YH can stay safe!

@_orchid_ sorry for the BFN this weekend and the rough night of no sleep. Hopefully you can squeeze in a nap today!
  • @mindyb2019 I’m sorry you’re feeling bummed out today! Hang in there. 

@_orchid_ oh man, that’s some dream! Too funny, it must’ve really been on your mind when you went to sleep!

@gingermama29 glad you can do your follow up on the phone!!
  • @runningoncookies thanks. I’m trying to hang in there.

@gingermama29 thanks my friend. I don’t want to be out either but Sadly I am. trust me. I just know. I will be going to WTO this weekend when AF comes. 

@_orchid_ Thank you. I do get allergies yes but they don’t start till May. I never get nosebleeds though which is weird. 

@photographerwife thanks girl. yes it is hard not to lose hope every cycle. 

• @photographerwife oh man work related dreams always stress me out so much. I always have very boring, very vivid dreams- like I'll go grocery shopping and then go home and put everything away. The next morning I'll ask MH to get me something out of the fridge and it won't be there, and I'll be like oh riiight. So boring. 

@gingermama29 that's great that your Dr will call instead! What a relief! I forced myself out for a 30 minute walk in the rain this morning and that woke me up... I am going to pass out tonight though lol.