1st Trimester
Options

Is it bad I use her jergens body lotion with Parabens?

kgs12345kgs12345 member
edited March 2020 in 1st Trimester
I’m being very type -A and realizing, a lot of things are no-no’s. Exhausting. Just tossed out my chemical sunscreen I was using. I’m 10.5 weeks pregnant and want to make sure I’m doing everything right. Does anyone use Parabens in their lotion? And I should I stop? Probably? 
Thanks! Just a tad stressed over here lol. 

Re: Is it bad I use her jergens body lotion with Parabens?

• Options
    I would ask your doctor what their opinion is but I would say cut them out if you’re able to as a general rule (not just for pregnancy)
  • Options
    I’m being very type -A and realizing, a lot of things are no-no’s. Exhausting. Just tossed out my chemical sunscreen I was using. I’m 10.5 weeks pregnant and want to make sure I’m doing everything right. Does anyone use Parabens in their lotion? And I should I stop? Probably? 
    Definitely talk to your doctor, not only about the products you are using but also about the anxiety you seem to be dealing with. The lotion is probably fine, the anxiety could drive you mad over the next several months.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    Definitely talk to your doctor, not only about the products you are using but also about the anxiety you seem to be dealing with. The lotion is probably fine, the anxiety could drive you mad over the next several months.
    I’ve been meditating and reading less of the internet and walking more, which helps. :)