Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 3/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 3/11

• @bows22 FX for you tomorrow!! Glad you’re also getting some time to catch up with work. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/2

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: waiting as long as possible!

R/R: So happy to finally be over here! I ovulated later than expected, but the good thing about that is I shouldn’t have to worry about having a glass of wine on my birthday on Friday since I’ll only be 4dpo. Silver linings, right??

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 GL tomorrow, will have FX for you! Re: Bach finale:
    I thought the finale was so cringey, it was hard to watch. No way that works out well for anyone!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/2

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O (does -5 even count? Femometer includes it but seems like a stretch)

Typical LP length: 9-10

Testing: Holding out for 3/18

R/R: I have an annoying rush project I have to get done this morning (hence my being here, haha). But then hopefully work should be chill for the rest of the day. We are also refinancing our mortgage and having to do all the adulting stuff for that is mentally tiring. 

CS/Q: I am still 99% sure I O'd on CD17 so could this be a fallback rise? Is that really a thing? Hopefully it will go back up tomorrow so I can get my CHs.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @runningoncookies Welcome! I think you are def safe to enjoy a birthday beverage!
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: not

R/R: So AF will be arriving tomorrow with spotting starting yesterday.  Feeling pretty bummed about it.  I haven't talked to DH, but I think we need to NTNP for at least this cycle.  He was very sweet and asked when do we need to start getting some testing done?  I appreciate that he still seems really interested in TTGP, but my heart just isn't in it at the moment.  With the upcoming move, traveling, and some family in town, this month seems like a good month to reset and not worry too much about it.  

But cheering on and excited for some grads soon!  

@bows22. Feeling lots of hope for you and FX.  Yay for comfy clothes!  We have a uniform at my job which makes deciding what to wear super easy, but I would love some dress down days!

@runningoncookies Yay for wine on bdays!  Wishing you an awesome one!

@legallykate. I applaud your adulting and sympathize...we are working towards closing on a house and all the adulting is painful!  I am the organized one with the filing cabinet, so I am often sent on a scavenger hunt to find this paper or that while my DH normally plays on his phone.  But yay for lower interest rates!!

• Month/Cycle: 22/16/6 AL#2

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: Pretty good.

Typical LP length: 15-16 (doesn’t matter with progesterone).

Testing: Shooting for 15DPO to stop progesterone if necessary.

R/R: Happy Hump Day!! Should be another busy day today, but not terrible hopefully! So happy we are only a few days away from the weekend now! I’m also getting a bit more hopeful for his cycle, but trying to be realistic too! It is what it is at this point, but I’m hoping so hard for November for all of us...

CS/Q: None, not temping in TWW.

@bows22 I am so excited for you to test tomorrow...hoping to see wonderful news when I check in tomorrow morning!!! 🤞🏻 I hope you have a few nice, relaxing days in the office and can get caught up on everything!

@runningoncookies yes, gotta look at those silver linings! And enjoy that birthday drink!

@legallykate hope you get your project done pretty quickly and the rest of the day isn’t too bad! I’d say you O’d on CD17...even with the lower temp today, it’s still above the 6 temps prior to suspected O. I’d say you’ll get CH’s tomorrow unless your temp happens to fall lower than that (hopefully it doesn’t though).

@dobiemom11 so sorry that it seems like AF is on her way!! 😕 That is very good that YH is so invested in the TTGP process, but that sounds like a good plan to maybe take a month off if your heart isn’t fully in it. This does sound like the perfect time to take a little break with everything else you have going on! You never know what could happen with NTNP...but if it doesn’t happen with that cycle, I hope you can start back with a refreshed/rejuvenated mindset!! 

• @runningoncookies girl you enjoy that wine! Silver linings indeed!

@legallykate that’s what I liked about the bachelor finale!! 
    I do think they were trying to orchestrate it so that peter ended up looking like a good guy again in the end, but they failed miserably and I think that’s what I enjoyed most haha
    Ive had a fallback rise on almost every chart I’ve had, that’s definitely what it looks like to me

@dobiemom11 I’m so sorry AF is on its way. That’s really great that YH is open to testing if it comes to that, but hopefully it won’t. Do something to treat yourself today okay? ❤️

• @bluetickgal I hope your day goes by quickly! Your willpower to hold off on testing amazes me! I’m not an early tester but I don’t think I’ve ever made it past 12 dpo haha. I’m in the hopeful/realistic camp too, it’s such a struggle 
  • allthingscozyallthingscozy member
    edited March 2020

Month/Cycle: 6/9

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: still regulating 

Testing: TW potential loss mentioned

The tests are not getting dark at all if anything they are getting lighter. I am thinking this may be a CP. Trying to prepare myself for AF which is predicted to start tomorrow. Wanting to hold out hope that I I’d late but not having much hope right now.  Edited to add: clear line on my frer a few days ago but definitely light but now barely visible on my wondfo’s 

R/R: see spoiler 

CS/Q:  I haven’t temped the past few days. 

@bows22 best of luck tomorrow on your test! Fingers crossed for a grad announcement! 

@runningoncookies hope you have a great birthday! 

@legallykate hope the project goes by quickly and smoothly this morning. 

@dobiemom11 so sorry to hear about AF hope the NTNP month goes well and takes some stress off. 

@bluetickgal fingers crossed for this cycle for you! 

• @dobiemom11 Sorry about AF :(  I hope you and YH can come to an agreement regarding the next month and beyond that. I can definitely understand wanting a break. And closing on a house is exhausting in itself!

@bluetickgal Loving the November hype, FX for you!

@allthingscozy Sending all the creepy internet hugs  <3<3<3

*TTC History*

• Hi! Yesterday was nuts at work- everyone is freaking out about coronavirus and getting plans together- so I didn't get to check in. 

Month/cycle: 11/9 (8al#2)

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: pretty good

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: waiting until Saturday

R/R: I haven't slept well since the time change and feel like I am just dragging every day. By the time I get home every night I'm just dead tired so I haven't been running. I'm hoping to get out for a bit today, especially since it's sunny! I went to the grocery store last night to grab milk and it was INSANE. I ended up getting my essential disaster supplies: milk and Oreos 😂 I feel like this week has gone quickly bc I'm so preoccupied with the Corona stuff that I'm not analyzing my chart 40 times a day (only 10x lol). 

CS/Q: nine

@bows22 good luck tomorrow and yay that you can wear casual clothes for the rest of the week! 

@runningoncookies yay for O! Enjoy that wine on Friday and early happy birthday!! Are you doing anything special?

@legallykate my temp dipped down 2dpo too- it was right about the CH. Good luck on all the adulting!

@dobiemom11 you have a lot going on. Good luck with whatever you decide. Sometimes I feel like ntnp makes me even crazier bc I'm like well maybe this one is it bc we're not trying so hard. We're completely benching ourselves the next few months bc I can't handle ntnp - I don't handle ambiguity well! 

@allthingscozy I'm so sorry.

Have you called your Dr? It might be helpful if they can get you in for blood work, even if it's just to confirm a loss. That was you'll know for sure, your Dr will have a record of it, and might be able to help with next steps. I'm so sorry you didn't get the clarity / outcome you wanted 💔
  • *lurking* 

@allthingscozy TW
    I’m sorry you’re going through all of this. I really hope that this isn’t a cp. Are your test lines darker on the frer and then your testing out with the wondfos? With my loss I took wondfos Initially, and confirmed with frer. The line on the frer was much darker same day. The hcg levels are a lot lower on frer, 25 I think. If you’re in a similar situation, have you tried testing again on a frer? My cheapies stayed super faint. I didnt even test until 16dpo and still could barely see anything there on a cheapie. Holding out hope for you and sending ♥️

• @bows22 thanks, friend! DH is a huge reason why I wait! He hates seeing me disappointed, especially when it’s too early...so I try to hold out as long as possible. I do better some cycles than others...I’m feeling ok about waiting this cycle though. I think the hopeful/realistic camp is a good place to be, but I just want to be totally hopeful for you! Haha. 
    @allthingscozy I’m so sorry!! Sending so many hugs your way during this scary/uncertain time! 💜💜💜
    @legallykate that is the perfect November hype! 👏🏻 I can’t believe I hadn’t used that yet! 
    @_orchid_ sorry things are so crazy right now, I hope it’s at least passing the time quickly! Hopefully you can get your run in today!
  • Thanks everyone appreciate it. 
    @_orchid_ I am going to call her at lunch today and leave a message to see what she would like to have me do. I would like to do a blood test to get confirmation or some answers of some kind. 
    @photographerwife I did because I had the same question. Unfortunately just as faint on the frer this morning.  

Trying to stay hopeful. 
  • krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited March 2020
    But first, some November hype:
    (Edited to add spoiler because I forgot before posting)

@bows22 glad you finally have time in the office to catch up! And hurray for comfy clothes! I am crossing ALL the things for you for tomorrow!
    @runningoncookies love your silver lining! Enjoy your wine!!
    @legallykate Wishing you luck with your project. I always wonder how much -5 really counts too, lol, because I tend to BD that day as well! 🤣 I have no answers, just comiserating.
    @dobiemom11 I’m sorry. It is definitely nice that YH is on board with moving forward and seeking help. NTNP during happy a busy month sounds like it would be good for sanity’s sake. ❤️
    @bluetickgal as always your gifs crack me up! I am crossing all the things for you for this cycle! 
    @allthingscozy Sending you so many hugs! I am holding out hope for you. And seconding @photographerwife’s question about having retested with another FRER. 
    @_orchid_ lmao at your disaster supplies. I’m just jealous I don’t have cookies cuz I’m back on the low carb band wagon. 😭

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -5 (so @legallykate isn’t alone in counting this day) & -1(x2)

Typical LP length: 10-15 but guessing 11-12 this cycle 

Testing: Holding out until Saturday

R/R: Not much going on.... just looking forward to the weekend. Also trying to decide whether I can justify on spending  $100 on updating my wardrobe because there are sales right now and I feel like I could get a lot for that amount. Worth it, right? 

CS/Q: None, stopped temping

• @krystrist2014 Yes buy yourself some clothes, you deserve it!
    *TTC History*

• @allthingscozy sending you a PM

@_orchid_ the coronavirus prep is so fascinating to me. I hope you guys have a good plan in place (but hopefully you won’t need it). We have no plan here!

@bluetickgal I’m only hopeful for you too so I get it!!
  • @legallykate hope your project went well this morning!

@dobiemom11 sorry for waiting for AF to start. FX for you during your NTNP month...you never know!

@bluetickgal I totally am with you in the hopeful/realistic camp. This month is for no reason at all the most hopeful I have been and I keep trying to reel myself back in!

@allthingscozy I’m so sorry...sending so many hugs your way. 

@_orchid_ love those disaster supplies! I think you have everything you need lol! And I’m having a low-key birthday this year, DH is making dinner on Friday and then we are going to dinner with my parents over the weekend. Should be nice!

@krystrist2014 yes to new clothes! Shopping is always the answer. 
  • @_orchid_. I work with kids and we have been sanitizing everything!  But I like your prep better.  My mom is coming this weekend, so I need to get groceries.  Kinda dreading it.  I also hear you on the NTNP ambiguity.  I am also like are we just wasting the month if nothing happens (besides buying a house and moving and all that other crap?). Then we would be pushing for January hype which just seems impossibly far away, since it is in another year.  

@allthingscozy. Sending love your way and hopefully the doctor can help get some clarity!  
  • @krystrist2014 go for it! New clothes are the best especially when you can get them on sale! 

@bows22 I'm fascinated too! I keep checking the latest news. I see every student in the school over the course of the week and it's all we've been talking about! This is truly history in the making and is going to change the world, even if it's just how schools/work operate by having more people join in remotely. 

@runningoncookies that sounds like a perfect birthday! I'm all about low-key. So sweet YH is making you dinner! 

@dobiemom11 hope you made it out of the grocery store ok! Is your mom coming to see the new house?

@allthingscozy fingers crossed your Dr is right! 
  • @allthingscozy All the things crossed for you! I can't speak for the group but I personally don't have any issue with you camping here until you know one way or another in the next day or two. I can understand not wanting to jump into November until you are sure. 
    *TTC History*

• @allthingscozy I wanted to echo what @bows22 and @legallykate have said. I am so rooting for you and don’t mind if you hang around on this thread. I think this is probably the most appropriate place for you for the next few days at least.
  • @_orchid_ the grocery store was a madhouse, but I made it.  She was originally coming just for a visit and then to help us move.  Our closing date got pushed back, so we won't be able to actually move yet.  But we did get permission to see the house while she is here.