Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 2/24

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage, selective termination due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? 

What is going well for you this week? 

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: What season do you most look forward to every year?

Re: TTCAL w/o 2/24

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MMC in December

How are things going? okay!  in a good mindset this week because work is very busy, even though there have been some triggers ive encountered.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? my house is total chaos with two cats and two dogs (one is a puppy).  the puppy is regressing a little in his training, destroyed our couch last week, doing his business inside, etc.  we're going away next week so when we get back we need to look into some more regimented training options to get back on track

What is going well for you this week? work is busy so i am focused on that!

R/R? nothing noteworthy otherwise!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? testing next week if AF doesnt arrive

GTKY: What season do you most look forward to every year? i love the fall due to the weather.  nice and brisk and relief from the agonizing heat

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

Hi! I've had 2 losses, both at 7 weeks, both in July but one in 2012 and one in 2019. No explanation for either.

How are things going? Ehh. My due date is coming up this week and I was really hoping to be KU by now. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week?  AF came this weekend and my mood was really sour. Feeling a bit better now but the stress is starting to get to me.

What is going well for you this week? 

The weather's been good so we spent a lot of time outside. It's raining today but still warm, and I've been able to get out for a few runs. 

R/R? 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope

GTKY: What season do you most look forward to every year?  The next season! We have 4 seasons where I live and I love them all for different reasons. About a month before the season changes I start really looking forward to the next one. 

• Loading the player...
  • @asf0613 wow two cats and two dogs! How are your other animals adjusting to the puppy? Are you going away for the whole week?
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Unexplained RPL, with a smattering of endometriosis and low egg quality. 

How are things going? Meh, I’m trying to be realistic that our first cycle trying again probably won’t be it. But I want to be hopeful!

What is something that you are struggling with this week? See above. 

What is going well for you this week? Finished up a challenging work project today and it feels good!

R/R? This progesterone supplement is making me feel like a water balloon. But I’m having my house professionally cleaned on Friday and not even bloating can dull my excitement!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Beta tomorrow late morning.

GTKY: What season do you most look forward to every year? Fall/Winter/Spring! I live in the SW desert so summers can be a little unbearable at times. But the other three seasons are all temperate and lovely. 

@_orchid_ I’ve never lived anywhere with 4 true seasons! I would love to see leaves change in the fall. I’m sorry you’re feeling stressed. I can totally understand. Have you ever tried yoga? Or meditation? Both sounded completely ridiculous to me until I tried them and they really help reduce my stress when it gets out of control. 

@asf0613 I feel you on the agonizing heat of the summer. We don’t have humidity here, thankfully, but 110° gets old QUICK. Puppies are so lucky they’re cute, no? I had to take both of mine to really training classes after one ate my baseboards and another ate my favorite heels! Good luck!

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. - MC in Nov, 2019 at 7 weeks. 

How are things going? Ok I guess. Good as they can be. Ups and downs. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Ive been really struggling with mindset and attitude lately. I’ve been soo sad and then moody etc.  I’ve just been feeling really down and depressed and defeated. I feel like every time I watch something or go on Facebook. BOOM another person is KU or KU again.. I’m like ugh 😩 What is wrong with my body? Why not me? Lately I have just been like, well screw it! It’s not going to happen for me again so I’ll just get used to that feeling and accept it and not worry about it. I feel like I’m just becoming bitter the more time goes on and filled with more anxiety. I hate feeling this way. 

What is going well for you this week? Well work has been good. I have good times and lots of laughs there so it cheers me up and distracts me when I need it the most. It keeps me busy. 

R/R? See Above... 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? No. None 

GTKY: What season do you most look forward to every year? I love the summer so much. I’m a total beach bunny and hotter weather the better lol. I just love the sunshine and being outside and BBQs and ice cream etc. Makes me happy! 

@asf0613 I’m glad work has been super busy lately and a good distraction for you. Sorry your puppy has destroyed your couch. That’s not good. I hope you get can he/she back on track. GL

@_orchid_ Sorry for your losses. ❤️ I lost mine at 7 weeks too. I’m so sorry your due date is coming up this week. That is hard. Sending you hugs. I feel ya on the stress. it’s starting to get to me too. I hate it. I have 4 seasons where I live too. It’s nice when they all change into the next one. 

@cassafrass15 I felt the same way as you do our first cycle trying again. The more and more cycles I go through the less hopeful I get unfortunately:( FX for you it’s your one. Sorry your feeling like a water balloon. I hope that passes for you soon. Omg when my dog was young he ate my baseboards too lol it was horrible. I feel your pain. Have fun having your house professionally cleaned on Friday. Lucky! Sounds so nice. I need that too 😆 

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Early miscarriage at 5 weeks December '18, CP July '18

How are things going? Not good. Monday's u/s showed my follicles were too small to trigger, yesterday they had shrunk which means I was probably O-ing.  DH didn't want to HIO Monday night. We were able to HIO last night but who knows if we hit the window or not. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? My body is being stupid. My second empty due date is in 2 weeks and we are still waiting for our rainbow. 

What is going well for you this week? Just so grateful I have the Bump community to vent to through all this. 

R/R? I think I covered everything. Oh, I am sick of hearing debates about where Tom Brady will end up as a free agent. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope

GTKY: What season do you most look forward to every year? I love late spring: flowers, green leaves on the trees, and my favorite local ice cream shops open.

• @cassafrass15 I've been doing training for mindfulness at work and have been trying to do it more in my personal life which I think is helping! I've been running too, I think working in some yoga would be helpful too! Thanks for the recommendation. I love the SW! we have family in AZ and always end up going to see them in the summer when it's 115 outside lol. Been there twice in the spring and loved it then! Jealous of your warm winters! 

@mindyb2019 sorry for your loss too, and sorry you're feeling stressed and down right now also. I think the bitterness is the worst for me. I'm normally a very positive person and love seeing happy things happen for the people in my life. I still am - but my losses have definitely colored some things differently for me, especially around pregnancy, and I get even more down when I catch myself being bitter. I'm glad you have a good work environment that helps you ♥️

@emeraldduchess so sorry you're struggling with your empty due date. Mine is this week. It's really frustrating - I thought for sure we'd have a rainbow on the way by now and that adds onto the disappointment. 

• @_orchid_ my house is pure chaos.  the dogs get along great but play very rough!  the cats keep to themselves for the most part
    @cassafrass15 the professional house cleaning is NO JOKE.  i started doing it twice a month when my work commute drastically changed and its life changing.  
    @mindyb2019 i have been dealing with the same FB-induced feelings lately.  I actually took the shortcut for the app on my phone and moved it off my home screen to the second screen.  just makes clicking on it a little more deliberate--like, am i prepared to see what may be on here VS the mindless click and scroll
    @emeraldduchess hugs for your empty due date
  • @mindyb2019 I try to stay off of FB for that exact reason. Hang in there. We understand and you are not alone!

@_orchid_ I live in AZ! But thankfully it doesn’t get 115° here. Close, but when it’s that hot the extra 5° really does make a difference. I wish we did mindfulness at work, but alas the federal government is more interested in us just getting the job done. Thankfully I have my off-duty yoga (and wine) to level me out!

@emeraldduchess I 100% agree about Tom Brady. Hope your HIO was enough to do the trick this month.

@asf0613 I’m seriously considering having them clean 2x per month for the same reason. I barely have any free time, I really don’t want to spend what little I do have cleaning!!
  • @cassafrass15 thank you. It’s nice to know I’m not alone. I should really spend less time on FB. 

@emeraldduchess I’m sorry your 2nd empty due date if coming up in 2 weeks. *hugs* FX your HIO hit the window for this cycle.