September 2020 Moms
Options

FFFC 2/21

Confession time! 

*Not Guaranteed to be Flame-Free*

Re: FFFC 2/21

• Options
    Once someone crosses me I lack any kind of empathy for them. I hold grudges hard because if I trust you and you go behind my back I pretty much want nothing to do with you. I do forgive if there is a sincere apology but I am very weary of trusting anyone after all the stuff I’ve been through. 
  • Options
    @greyl I’m very much the same way. Sometimes I kick myself for it because I feel like my circle is so small because I don’t let things go, but other times I think it’s best. Just guarding our hearts I guess! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @greyl I'm the same way

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @greyl exactly me too!  But I don't like to hurt people's feelings so I often won't make it known they've done something wrong or I know they've gone behind my back... So as a result haven't received too many sincere apologies and therefore even less forgiving on my part which I know is really dumb but 🤷‍♀️ it bugs my husband so much because he has no qualms about confrontation! 
  • Options
    My diet is "terrible" lots of junk food, lots of sugar - and now that I'm pregnant plenty of fast food delivery
  • Options
    FFFC: I feel like when I was active on TTGP and my BMB previously, in 2015/2016, we had more random threads and it did encourage people to jump in and talk more.. I feel like the board is more structured now and I totally get you don’t want the fly bys starting one off threads, but if someone is a regular, can they post a one off thread?
  • Options
    I definitely hold grudges for a long time. I think it's a combo of anxiety and I have a really good memory. It's great for work and details, but also awful when I can remember every little thing someone has said and done to me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mammamiasopapilla (PS nice username) yeah, I think even @greyl commented that she didn't mind the drive-bys because at least they added a bit of interest in an otherwise kinda quiet board. I do think the rules are important because if the board wasn't quiet and we had drive-bys galore, it would be hard to find anything. But yeah, life would be a lot more boring without the occasional drama (:
  • Options
    Also @pghren last time around my OB said something along the lines of "get through the first trimester and THEN worry about nutrition". I don't think she was giving me free license eat whatever I wanted, but also to go easy on yourself when you constantly feel like crap. 
  • Options
    @pghren I had like half a tray of rice krispy treats yesterday so I’m right there with you. I told H it was fine because it’s cereal. 
  • Options
    @pghren My diet is never stellar because I am a picky eater, but it has went off the rails. I am eating so much trash and constantly. Hopefully second tri can be a bit more healthy, but we shall see. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can’t tell if I’ve become lazy with this pregnancy or just tired. I see things that need to be done - and often don’t do it for no good reason. This wasn’t an issue last time. Maybe 2nd Tri will be better? 
  • Options
    @balletnerd I am the same way right now. Currently sitting on the couch when I should be folding laundry, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, etc etc literally anything but sitting on my ass lol. Just so tired and no motivation 
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Options
    My Saturday confession... I was starving and had an hour drive home so I needed food. The only thing that was close was Taco Bell. I ate it and it was the best Taco Bell has ever tasted. Of course now I’m back to feeling sick 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @balletnerd Same! I'm so unmotivated to do anything, lately. I just want to veg-out on the couch. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @angbaby83 Fffc I love Taco Bell lol 
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Options
    @angbaby83 #7 is my Taco Bell go to!
  • Options
    I was kinda lazy before 🤷🏻‍♀️ But now I’m really wanting to lay around and watch Netflix and mindlessly scroll Facebook. My 4 year old told me “mommy you play with me for 5 minutes and then get nauseous!” 
  • Options
    This makes me feel better lol I have been so lazy with this pregnancy. So behind on housework and letting 2 get away with way more screen time than I’d usually allow. I just want to rest and I’ve been so sick I can barely handle being in the kitchen so DH has really had to pick up the slack. 
  • Options
    I craved Taco Bell with my first pregnancy. Now I'm constantly craving Subway. I always have the toast it so at least I can tell myself I tried with the listeria bs.

My FFC: my birthday was yesterday (the 24th) and there was a tattoo convention in my town over the weekend. So I treated myself to a fancy new tattoo. It's healing beautifully and I just had an ultrasound that showed baby is big and healthy. (this was like 2 minutes after she finished)
    My second daughter was born hard of hearing and wears hearing aids and her name is Ivy, so that's what that's about. 
    Married: May 26, 2012
    Eden: February 8, 2016
    Ivy: April 3, 2018
    Baby 3.0: Due September 26, 2020