September 2020 Moms

WTF Wednesday 2/19

edited February 2020 in September 2020 Moms
What has you saying WTF today? 

My new favorite gif ⬆️

Re: WTF Wednesday 2/19

• Just wtf to February in general. So many people who I know have either passed or are severely declined in health. It's just so much emotionally tough stuff on top of already being emotional from the pregnancy.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • The nausea....oh....just make it go away please!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF is with all of the one-offs. Seriously, am I the only one annoyed?

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • @linz36 it's happening on all the boards. Apparently TB got rid of their 3 day lurk requirement, which is probably contributing. 
  • linz36linz36 member
    edited February 2020
    Pretty soon it'll be like baby center around here lol

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

• and now I'm WTF why I can't get GIFs to work

• Wtf. When did I stop being able to stifle/conceal a burp? Just belched in the middle of a work meeting. 
  • @linz36 Infeel you on the one-off threads. Everytime I see a new one, I just want to be a bitch and post something petty in response but alas I know that's not going to help things. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @macheno YES!!!!  I'm seriously having a hard time holding back lol

• @linz36 I just feel like it's 1. lazy because they don't even want to take the time to read the other threads and introduce themselves 2. Selfish because while I know they have issues/questions and want help like we all do, they're making it only about them. It excludes everyone else 3. clutters up the board and makes it super annoying to find threads that are active. 

Also yay to gifs!  Can we make 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester gif threads? We had them with my last BMB and it was soo fun!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I love gifs, I could do this all day!
    BabyFruit Ticker