Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 2/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 2/18

• Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD: 65

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: I have a dentist appointment this morning for a cleaning. Otherwise today is a pretty quiet and chill day with no real plans. I've been working on my cross stitch project a lot lately and am making decent progress. It's been a good excuse to binge watch trashy reality TV.

CS/Q:  
  • Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 - Ohh what are you doing for your cross stitch project? I'm looking for ways to keep my mind and hands busy so I can stay off my phone more!

@krystrist2014 - Glad you were still able to enjoy your long weekend!

Month/Cycle: 19 

CD: 39

WAYDTGKU: IVF - Biopsy 

R/R: Well I'm on day 37 of estrogen, plus 9 days of progesterone now, and I feel like an absolute crazy person. My emotions were all over the place this weekend and my poor DH took the brunt of all of them. I can't wait to be done with this cycle :s 

CS/Q: none
  • @krystrist2014 good luck with the house cleaning. Nothing like impending guests to motivate! 

@feather_heather oh that sounds miserable. I hope your cycle ends soon. Solidarity with the long cycles. My cross stitch project is in the spoiler. I'm a bit of a cat person sooooo....
    What it will look like when it's done:

My progress so far:

• @gingermama29 - OMG that is awesome!!
  • @gingermama29 that is so cool!!!! It looks amazing so far!

@krystrist2014 good luck with the cleaning! Glad you had a nice long weekend. 

@feather_heather sorry about feeling overwhelmed emotionally, that sounds pretty rough. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, tracking CM, OPKs

R/R: I had a meeting this morning that went way longer than it should’ve, which put me behind for seeing my students. Trying to roll with the punches this week as I know it’s only the beginning of the schedule craziness that is springtime working in a school! It’s amazing how even right after a long weekend I’m already feeling like I need more time off lol

CS/Q: nope

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: onvs, OPKs, preseed

R/R: Pouring rain here, so very wet zoo days.  Need to get some rain boots!  Throwing a surprise wedding shower tonight.  Here is hoping the guest of honor shows up.  When I threw a surprise bday party for DH, he kept telling me I was being such a witch for making him be at a certain time at a certain place.  Then he found out I had brought in all these people from out of town to surprise him!

@gingermama29. What are you watching?  That is crazy good.  I used to cross stitch but only little ornaments.  

@krystrist2014. I will be joining that cleaning club with company coming on Friday.  They just let me know, so I will need to skedaddle to get the house right.  

@feather_heather. Sending the good vibes your way.  Hang in there- you totally got this!

@runningoncookies Best of luck!  Things are busy over here as well with the school year kicking back into gear and the weather getting nicer? (Warm but rain for the past month counts as nicer right?)

• @krystrist2014 I’ll be right there with you on the house cleaning. I didn’t get much done this weekend at all! 
    @feather_heather I’m sorry for all the wacky hormones!! You can get through this! 
    @gingermama29 Oh my gosh I love it!! I’m a cat person too. You have to show us when you finish it!! My mom is super crafty and tried to get me into cross-stitching when I was young but I didn’t have the patience for it. 
    @runningoncookies I can relate to the springtime craziness and trying to roll with the punches! 
    @dobiemom11 good luck with the surprise party!! I hope everything goes smoothly! 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, prenatals, NTNP

R/R: I’m still watching those OPKs to see whether or not I get another surge before I move to TWW if that’s ok. 

So an update in my flooded classroom saga...they are going to be replacing the flooring (it took them long enough to decide that...sheesh!!). The good news...the flooring was old and needed to be replaced anyway...the bad news, we (myself and another teacher) are out of our classrooms for the next couple weeks while they get that done. They have moved us up to the third floor of the church in the classrooms that they use for Sunday school. I was able to get some of my things moved up here and we’re starting to reinstate some structure after being in the gym all of last week. This has all been soooo irritating to deal with. I just hope they get this all done sooner rather than later.

CS/Q: nope

• Month/Cycle: 21/16/6 AL#2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, PNV, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, & progesterone after O.

R/R: Busy day so far at work! Had a really nice day off yesterday...got lots of laundry done and caught up on some shows, which was nice! Hopefully this week flies by since it’s already Tuesday, even though it feels like a Monday (although short weeks often seem longer to me for some reason). 

CS/Q: None.

@gingermama29 glad you are got the not-so-fun dentist out of the way first! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! That cross-stitch is beautiful!! 😍

@krystrist2014 glad you had a good weekend! Hopefully you can get the house cleaning done pretty quickly this week!

@feather_heather I’m so sorry this cycle is never ending and all the emotions/hormones are catching up with you! I hope you can get back to feeling normal after this cycle is over!! 

@runningoncookies sorry the meeting made you feel behind for the day, I hate that feeling! Hope you can catch up soon! Oh, I feel like I could always use more time off! Haha. 

@dobiemom11 wet zoo days don’t sound the best, but I’m sure some rain boots would make it better at least! Hope the surprise shower is a success tonight! 

@kitkatz1990 you can hang out here as long as you’d like! ☺️ Ugh, that’s so annoying that you are still displaced, but that’s good you have a little more structure since you are out of the gym! That’s good they are getting it fixed the right way...hopefully it doesn’t take much longer! 

• @feather_heather thank you!

@runningoncookies thanks!! Good luck with the rest of this week. I'm grateful we get this week off of school. This time of year is so hard. I feel like everyone gets frustrated, students and teachers alike.

@dobiemom11 thanks! I'm watching reruns of ANTM on Hulu. Definitely trashy guilty pleasure but I love it. Have fun with the shower tonight! I hope it goes great!

@kitkatz1990 I started cross stitching when I was younger but also didn't have the patience. I picked it back up about 2 years ago and started with a really small project and have worked up my courage to tackle a big project like this one. Ugh what a pain with your classroom. Glad your floor is getting replaced but it sucks that you'll be out of it for so long.

@bluetickgal thank you!! Glad you had a nice productive day yesterday! Hopefully the rest of this week goes by quickly for you!  
  • beeg270beeg270 member
    edited February 2020

Month/Cycle: 1st month of actually TTGP, 4 month of BC and “not trying but not trying to prevent”

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Symptothermal tracking

R/R: It’s been a pretty slow day at work so I’ve gone into a bit of a rabbit hole on conception and early pregnancy 🙃

CS/Q: 

@krystrist2014 I’m in the same boat on cleaning lol, I’m awful at keeping up with chores and we have company coming a couple hours after I get off work tonight so it’ll be binge clean time for me

• @kitkatz1990 glad your classroom is getting fixed!! Hopefully it goes quickly! It’s never fun to have to work in a less than ideal situation. 

@bluetickgal totally agree about short weeks feeling longer...my theory is it’s because we WANT them to feel short lol