Anyone else due September 22nd. — The Bump
September 2020 Moms

Anyone else due September 22nd.

edited February 14 in September 2020 Moms
my due date is towards the end of September and I plan on making a saint Patrick's day announcement and I would be 13 weeks. I'm trying to get some creative ideas. Anyone else planning on announcing that day as well?

Re: Anyone else due September 22nd.

• I wasn't going to post but here goes.
    All of your personal information is on this photo; you should remove it. I don't think it's a good idea to post your full name and birth day and location (kinda guessing where you are based on the name of your OB/GYN) on the internet for everyone to see. 

Please introduce yourself in our introductions thread and read the post that says "read this first" as it will lay out all of the rules of this group.

Also, we don't predict the fetus's sex in this group. You will find out in time if that's something you want to do.

Good luck and congratulations. 

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
    greyl
  • Hi and welcome.
    Few things...
    Please introduce yourself in the intro thread and change your username if you’d like to be a part of the community.
    A lot of people don’t do the ramzi theory especially here. You can search it and you’ll find the same response over and over. 
    we aren’t trained ultrasound techs so we have no idea. You should have asked yours if you wanted to know.
    all of your personal info is still in your photo so that’s not a good idea, internet safety 101 ya know? 
    If you want to know the sex right now you can pay for the sneak peak blood test and try that. Or wait. 
    me: 28
    dh: 26
    married: 10/18
    bfp: 1/7/20
    edd: 9/20/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @linz36 😂 I wasn’t going to post either but we must have been thinking the same 
    me: 28
    dh: 26
    married: 10/18
    bfp: 1/7/20
    edd: 9/20/20