Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 2/8-2/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Weekend 2/8-2/9

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: bfn today. Not as upset about it as I thought I would be since I am still learning my cycle. Really wanted that October baby but it is what it is. 

R/R: went to the zoo yesterday. Super tired today

CS/Q: nope

• Month/Cycle: 5/8

CD/DPO:  28/16 

Timing:  it was pretty good.

Typical LP length: still figuring that out as my cycle regulates 

Testing: Still no AF. Since I tested yesterday I’m going to wait a few more days until I test again most likely. 

R/R: I hate dieting so much haha but I want to be at my goal weight by July for my Brother in Law’s wedding. I know I will just feel so much better physically and emotionally. So I’m motivated which feels good.

CS/Q: any suggestions on when to next test? With my cycles being so off FF isn’t super accurate right now. 

• @dobiemom11 Having previously lived up north it always seemed crazy to me how everything shuts down with a light dusting of snow in the south. Sorry you were caught in that! 

@allthingscozy Sorry your cycle is being so confusing. I hope either a BFP or AF comes soon so you can get some clarity.

@bows22 Your timing looks awesome! I hope you had fun at your BFFs house.

@legendairymomma Sorry about the BFN, FX it is just too early.
  • @fitzfizz. I grew up in VA and my husband in PA, so a little snow doesn't scare us.  We were nervous in NC because that was normally ice which can get scary.  But we were able to get and do the things just with slower speed!

Bummed that the weekend is over.  I had the opportunity to sleep in both days, but couldn't for some reason.  Also feeling more anxious to know what happens with this cycle than in the past.  Not sure if it is due to Valentine's next week or my mom coming in a couple weeks or what.  We have a wedding a couple hours from our hometown at the end of March, so that might be nice to sneak home for an announcement.  I just need to remember that I tend to O late, so testing early just doesn't really make sense.  Mini rant over!  Bring on Monday! 
  • @legendairymomma. What zoo did you go to?  I just started working at Zoo Atlanta two weeks ago.  What was your favorite thing to see?