TTGP Check-in — The Bump
September 2020 Moms

TTGP Check-in

This check in is for the ladies who actively participated in the Trying to Get Pregnant board. 

How’s it going?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
ziggymama06jennifer_louise

Re: TTGP Check-in

• Hiiiii!!! 😍 😍

Missing our TTGP friends a lot, I feel like they've had to deal with a lot of nonsense this week! 

@NYTino24 I've been thinking about you a lot! How are your symptoms with three in there? Worse than with your DS? 

I'm feeling mostly okay, but I've been really emotional this week and taking it out in MH. Still super anxious about this pregnancy and I'm having a hard time being excited because it doesn't feel real yet. Having some nausea/dry heaves too and major food aversions, which makes it hard to feed myself even though I'm ravenously hungry! 

kpearse99bows22mercury94m6agua
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so glad you feel great @NYTino24! I hope that keeps up, at least for a while. This is my first time pregnant with a LO, it definitely makes coping a little bit more difficult. Especially because DD JUST dropped her nap and all I want to do on the weekends is nap with her... But oh well. It hasn't been terrible yet, I am still just 100% thankful to be here, I really had lost hope that I would ever be pregnant again.

I guess there's not many TTGPers around here, maybe we should combine forces with October once the great exodus happens?? 
    kpearse99NYTino24BusinessWifebows22
  • I would love to join in, but I was only active about 2.5 months so I didn’t want to intrude....
  • @notagoodpatient feel free to jump in! We're happy to have you. Did you join TTGP in Nov? That's probably about when I left for a holiday bump break so we may not have overlapped at all. 
    BusinessWife
  • @jennifer_louise yep! I was a lurker for a while, but started posting regularly after my first loss. I didn’t want to make anyone uncomfortable, but TTGP and TTCAL were so incredibly helpful for me, and I still heavily lurk looking for the October mass exodus!!
    kpearse99BusinessWife
  • @notagoodpatient yeah, it's impossible to quit TTGP. I lurk heavily too! Those ladies are the best. 
    How are you doing so far this pregnancy? 
    BusinessWifeziggymama06
  • ssblssbl member
    I’m in @notagoodpatient’s boat, active on TTGP shy of three months, October-December. I respect the three-month rule on TTGP and didn’t want to jump in here if the same applied. 

@jennifer_louise I’m sorry this is an emotional week for you. Sending good vibes your way. 

@NYTino24 Glad you’re feeling well—Love seeing your ultrasounds with the three little beans! I think about you every day in a totally benign internet stranger way. 

Still lurking TTGP and rooting for everyone so freaking hard. 

Married: June 2017

Me: 34 / H: 34

TTC #1: March 2019

BFP: December 2019 / EDD: September 2020

jennifer_louiseNYTino24ziggymama06
  • @jennifer_louise I’m sorry you’re having a rough time. I can definitely understand the “not feeling that it’s real yet”. I had stomach cramps yesterday and had convinced myself this was an ectopic pregnancy...even though I’ve had two ultrasounds. I’m hoping you can start getting excited soon! 

@NYTino24 I am so excited for your trio, and that you’re not feeling triply sick! FX it stays that way! 

@ssbl when you disappeared from TTGP and then I found you on Sept waiting room, I was so excited (and I kept hoping I would join you). Glad we’re all sending good vibes back to the TTGP ladies and their October Hype 😆

AFM, I’m doing ok. I was dealing with the nausea ok with a steady stream of carbs, but I’ve already gained like 6lbs, so that’s not really a sustainable option. The fatigue is really the most killer. I’ve managed to hold it together at work (which is pretty stressful as it’s at least 12 hours days, with most of them on my feet in the OR) but as soon as I get home, I lay down on the couch and can barely get up. Headache, nausea, fatigue... I mentioned all my symptoms to my RE and he was like “well, you wanted this...” which is so true, it’s all worth it, I just wish I could feel better enough to make healthier choices (I had big aspirations about pregnancy workouts, but the best I’ve done since 6 weeks is take the stairs). 
    jennifer_louiseNYTino24BusinessWife
  • @ssbl join us! Otherwise it would just be me and @NYTino24 talking to each other lol. Oh, and @flinstone-2 of course, if she wants to join in (I could be missing others too?).

@notagoodpatient I get that anxiety. Unfortunately I haven't had an ultrasound yet (not til the 20th) so I have no idea what's going on in there. However, I know that an ultrasound is not going to make ALL the anxiety go away either. As you said, you've already had two and it's still there! I'm pretty sure I've already gained some weight too. I feel like I'm eating every two seconds to keep the nausea at bay. I did really well about doing prenatal exercise youtubes in the beginning so hopefully I can get back into that! I walked to work one day this week and that was the entirety of my weekly exercise 😬

@ssbl how about you? Have you had your first appt yet? How are things?
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 8
    Yes, join us @sbbl @flinstone-2 @notagoodpatient! Sometimes people see the check in and have no idea what it’s about or they were lurkers who never posted a word. We know you guys!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
    BusinessWife
  • ***lurking***

OMG @jennifer_louise!!!! Congrats 💗 I’m so excited for you!!!! I hope you have a H&H pregnancy. Omg! This is the best! 
    jennifer_louiseBusinessWife
  • Oh hi @tyrion_! Thanks friend. 💜 And a very belated congrats to you too!! Wishing you all the best.

PS- stop in any time (:
    tyrion_BusinessWife
  • ssblssbl member
    @jennifer_louise I’m doing okay. I had my first ultrasound two weeks ago and everything looked good. My fatigue has subsided a bit, but the nausea is a little worse. I had two symptom-free days this week, followed by some cramping, so of course I started getting anxious. But I’m just trying to be calm and positive until the next ultrasound in two weeks. 

Married: June 2017

Me: 34 / H: 34

TTC #1: March 2019

BFP: December 2019 / EDD: September 2020

NYTino24BusinessWife
  • ***also lurking***
    @tyrion_ kagesstarshroom sends her TTGP love! ❤️

We don't have too many TTGP grads in September either it seems, so mostly it's me, ty, and @ziggymama06 talking to each other when we do a check-in thread. 🤷

Me: 36 | DH: 43 ~ TTC Our First May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    A Brief Summary of Our Infertility Journey
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18
    Our little miracle is finally here!

Our Journey Trying for a Sibling still in progress...
    9/19 - 1st natural FET cycle, BFN | 10/19 - 2nd medicated FET cycle, cancelled
    11/19 - 3rd natural FET cycle, BFN  | 12/19 - 4th natural FET cycle... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 08/21/20

ziggymama06NYTino24
  • flinstone-2flinstone-2 member
    edited February 10
    @BusinessWife&nbsp; @NYTino24 @jennifer_louise&nbsp; I will try to make it on more :)

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
    chichiphinNYTino24