Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 2/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 2/5

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -1, +2

Typical LP length: Varying - guessing 14 this cycle 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I’m having one of those mornings where nothing is going right. Woke up late. When I had went to set up my coffee maker last night I couldn’t find my coffee filters. Asked MH this morning if he had put them somewhere and he told me he had found the dog tearing some apart yesterday morning. So I was pretty irritated he hadn’t mentioned it to me at all and therefore I had no coffee made this AM. I put some heavy cream in a reusable SBux cup so I could just get the free coffee at work but not have to use the sugary creamers they provide - like an idiot I spaced out and left that cup on the passengers seat when I put down my purse and it spilled all over the seat. So now I’m late to work with no coffee. Is it too early for tequila? 

CS/Q: nope

bluetickgalfitzfizz
  • Month/Cycle: 9/7/1AL

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -1 (x2 hehe)

Typical LP length: 16 days

Testing: I took a test this morning, but am not 100% sure on the results (hence why I'm still here), so I posted in the "What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?" thread, just in case.

R/R: Rant - Still waiting on my PCS orders. This is getting tiresome. I did hear that the person who is leaving my #3 job choice (which is local to me, so we wouldn't  have to move) was asking a mutual friend about me the other day. I've never met that person before, so I'm hoping she may know something I don't know. FX that's the case, because that would be ideal.

Rave - MH and I have been going on walks as soon as we get home from work, and we discovered some really nice nature trails at the park across from our neighborhood. It's much more peaceful than walking along the road, even though our neighborhood is relatively quiet. I feel more safe walking along the lake and the trees than cars and such.

CS/Q: Nah

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

bluetickgalphotographerwifefitzfizz
  • Loading the player...
  • krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited February 2020
    @ttcbabyodo sending you all the happy thoughts for an October baby!! Hoping that test gets a stronger darker line soon so you know for sure! 
    Edited because gif not working

babyodo
  • Oh @krystrist2014 what a morning indeed! I hope the rest of the day turns around for you <3

@ttcbabyodo I hope that that person asking about you is for good reasons, like taking over her job!! That would be awesome....as would an October baby!!! FX
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

babyodobrookert615
  • @kpearse99 thanks girl! I just got off my conference call and was able to go down to the cafe to get coffee! Hallelujah! Lol. My Wed morning calls are always a bit boring so not sucks not to have had coffee before or during them. FX for you that the contractors you liked come in with a competitive bid!! 
    kpearse99
  • Month/Cycle: 21/15/5 AL#2

CD/DPO: 27/9 or 10

Timing: Really good!

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: Probably at 15DPO to stop progesterone if necessary.

R/R: It’s Hump Day!! Another dreary day here, and much colder than it has been! I sure hope that groundhog was right and Spring is on its way!! We were going to try and go hiking this weekend, but it doesn’t look like the weather is going to cooperate...so looks like a relaxing weekend at home instead! I’m ok with that too! 

CS/Q: None, not temping in TWW.

@krystrist2014 ugh, sorry for the super frustrating morning!! Glad you were able to get some coffee! Hope that helps turn your luck around for today too! 

@ttcbabyodo I hope you get your PSC orders soon, and they are where you want to be!! That’s great about your walks, that sounds lovely & very peaceful! Everything crossed so hard for you, friend!! 🍁🎃 🍂👻

@kpearse99 enjoy your work from home day!! That’s awesome you are making progress on getting the addition started! I’m sure that is super exciting after all that time planning! 

I feel like we could all use some more October hype, so here ya go: 

kpearse99begging4abumpbabyodojennifer_louise
  • @bluetickgal it's pretty dreary here too! Boooo! Thanks for the hype up :) I needed it!!!

Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

bluetickgal
  • @bluetickgal my mood has certainly improved with every sip! 😁 

Yessssss I am here for this October hype!!

kpearse99babyodobluetickgal
  • I am so ready for a mass exodus. It's been a while since we've had one on these boards.

bluetickgalinthewoods23krystrist2014kpearse99
  • @krystrist2014 It's never too early for tequila.  I'm sorry you're having such a rough morning.  I hope the day gets better and you can get some coffee!

@ttcbabyodo That's awesome that you found some nature trails close by.  I would much rather walk around a lake than on the road.

@kpearse99 That’s exciting that plans are starting to come together and things are happening!!  H and I remodeled our whole house and it was stressful. It was basically a gut job. Hope your addition goes smoothly!

@bluetickgal yay for finding trails by your house. That sounds much more relaxing than walking by a road. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 27/8 ish (guess based on CM)

Timing: decent

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: WFAF expected 2-15 according to FF

R/R: I’m still feeling pretty anxious and I’ve also added the emotion of anger too. I have no reason to be so angry but everything is setting me off. Thankfully I have a therapist appt today and can hopefully process some of this with her.

Also another rant... the bump ate my post and I couldn’t get back on! Luckily I got the app to work for the first time in weeks but it didn’t save everything I wrote. Boo

CS/Q: Nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

bluetickgalwabash15jennifer_louise
  • @linzrunz sorry for the anxiety and now added anger...I hope your appt today helps! Ugh, that’s awful to lose everything you typed! Kudos for getting a post in anyways! 
    linzrunz
  • @linzrunz I really hope the therapist appt. helps you feel better. <3 

@ttcbabyodo You and me both, sista....

Our TTC Journey

fitzfizz
  • @linzrunz As a counselor, I would encourage my clients to explore their anger. Anger is a basic human emotion that is comprised of hurt and fear, so I would ask my clients "Are you feeling afraid (of the outcome/the unknown), or are you feeling hurt by something someone said/how long things are taking/etc? Or is it both?" I think once people start to understand where the anger is coming from, they could then begin the letting-go process. I know you've been feeling anxious and on-edge for a while now, which must leave you feeling exhausted and ragged, so it's understandable that when you're feeling as burnt out from feeling all the things that you would be angry about it. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, and I hope your therapist is able to help you today.

linzrunzlegendairymommaphotographerwife
  • @ttcbabyodo Thank you for the insight.  I'm trying to allow myself to feel the anger, but I also know from past experience that I get angry when I don't know how I'm feeling.  I suck at identifying my own feelings so it usually comes out as anger.  I'm trying to allow myself to feel whatever is in the moment, but I'm having a hard time not getting consumed by it.  I like that you pointed out that I may be burnt out on feelings and it's coming out as anger.  My mood disorder make me feel every feeling so intensely that it does get exhausting.  I hadn't thought of it like that before and I think you're right.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!