Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 2/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 2/3

• Month/Cycle: 21/15/5 AL#2

CD/DPO: 25/7 or 8

Timing: Really good!

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: Probably at 15DPO to stop progesterone if necessary.

R/R: Happy Monday! We had such a good weekend, but I’m exhausted! We decided to stay up and watch the whole game, even though we had no interest in either team...it was a good game though! Took the dogs to the dog park yesterday afternoon and they loved it...well, one of them at least! Phoebe runs around and has to meet every single person & dog...Luna on the other hand sticks very closely to us! She’ll get the urge to go play, works up her bravery and then gets scared and runs back to us! She was even intimidated by a Basset Hound yesterday...really Luna, that dog is not going to hurt you! Lol. We are looking forward to taking them more this year and hopefully she’ll get better! 

CS/Q: None, not temping in TWW.

@kpearse99 glad you had a good weekend...sounds like lots of fun! Bahaha, to watch the commercials! I didn’t think there were a ton of great ones, but I did really like the parking the car one with Jim Halpert and Captain America! And the Jason Mamoa being himself one! Haha. There were a few sweet ones too, like the different meanings of love and the Google remember Loretta one! What were your favorites? 

krystrist2014photographerwife
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 9/7/1AL

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -1 (x2 hehe)

Typical LP length: 16 days

Testing: Trying to hold out until Wednesday (10DPO)

R/R: We got a lot accomplished over the weekend. I'd say that around 85% of our upstairs hallway (walls, doors, trim) are painted, just have some touch-up work to do around the baseboards and on two of the doors, and then we should be done! It looks so much more home-y now. That being said, I am exhausted. I feel like the weekend flew by. And even though I'm not a huge sports fan (last night was the extent of my football-watching this season, and we went to bed after the halftime show) I still feel like I should have taken today off work to rest & recuperate.

CS/Q: Nah

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

krystrist2014photographerwifebluetickgalbrookert615
  • @kpearse99 crossing all my fingers and toes for you! LOL@watching commercials. Did you have any favorites yesterday? 
    @bluetickgal awww your pups sound so sweet! Glad they both had fun. I really need to take my pupper to a dog park because I know he’d have an incredible time. He does, however like to try to hump (dominate) new friends though (despite being neutered) but I’m hoping he wouldn’t be as likely to do that with a lot of open space. Haha.
    @ttcbabyodo yay for a productive weekend! I pretty much only watch the Super Bowl too and even then I don’t always watch the whole thing either. This year was special since MH beloved 9ers were playing....but it didn’t end well for them. 😕 I thought the halftime show was really great this year though! 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -1, +2

Typical LP length: Not sure, thinking this one will be 14

Testing: WFAF (expecting her the 12th, just in time for Vday lol) 

R/R: We had a great day at Epcot on Saturday! But then the 9ers lost last night so I know it was a bad night for MH and I feel so bad because he was sooooo hopeful this year. ☹️ I love the super bowl because it means we’re done with football for a few months! Lol. He gets a little too obsessed and it’s a bit much sometimes. 

CS/Q: nope! 

photographerwifebluetickgal
  • @bluetickgal. Glad your puppies got some exercise and fun!  We kept thinking about taking our dog to the dog park, but he isn't so good at reading other dog cues.  He just wants to play and play, while some dogs are done.  He also doesn't come as well as we would like- not sure we are up for chasing him around.  

@kpearse99. Fingers crossed for you!

@krystrist2014. Sorry for the football loss.  We didn't watch it, but we're excited that some new teams were up for the big game.  

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: okay (we were planning for O day, but had some difficult conversations yesterday and were not feeling it 😒)

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: WFAF

R/R: We were house hunting in a new location yesterday.  We had already found a few houses we liked near our current house.  Yesterday we were looking somewhere that would cut my commute by 40 minutes (about in half), but the area isn't as nice and we didn't like any of the houses.  Since I just started this new job and it is part time, it is hard to make decisions based on that.  Hence the difficult conversations!

CS/Q: How is it already Monday again?

bluetickgal
  • @bluetickgal There were a few really good commercials! Pretty much all the ones you mentioned! I think the Jason Mamoa one was the funniest, but that "Park the Caaah" one was really great too! And the Google Remember Loretta one had me in tears! ugh! My heart strings were pulled on for that one!

@ttcbabyodo Look at you!!! So glad you had a productive weekend :) Post some pictures!!

@krystrist2014 "I love the superbowl because that means football is done for a few months"  :D bahaha 

@dobiemom11 Is it weird that I love looking at houses? haha 

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

krystrist2014bluetickgal
  • @kpearse99 ugh yessssss that Loretta one got me too!! I really loved the reboot of the Jake from State Farm one! The original was joked about soooooo much between my old coworkers back in the day so jt brought back fond work memories. 
    kpearse99bluetickgal
  • @krystrist2014 ahhhh I liked the Jake from State Farm one too! hahaha that's always been one of my favorites!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

bluetickgal
  • Month/Cycle: 9/7/1(AL) 

CD/DPO: 26/?

Timing: Benched 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: No

R/R: Not a whole lot going on for me today. We’ve had super nice weather the past 2 days. It was in the 70s yesterday! I’m ready for spring. I always feel like I get seasonal depression this time of year and the past several weeks have NOT helped. 

TW:

CS/Q:  Everything that I’ve read says to count the day of tube removal (ectopic pg) as cd 1. So I’m nearing what would be the end of my first cycle. I’m interested to see if it will be jacked up or come around like normal. I have been easily irritated the past couple of days, but that might have just been because DH left the house a mess. Haha 

krystrist2014
  • @photographerwife I have been easily irritated these last few days too! Ugh!
    Our TTC Journey

• @dobiemom11 ugh I’m sorry! MH and I had a similar issue this cycle. I hope you guys are able to work out the house hunting location thing. 
    @photographerwife FX for a normal cycle for you! ❤️ Sending you all the positive vibes. 
  • @kpearse99 FX for you! I’m glad you had a good weekend! 

@bluetickgal that’s so funny about your dog! Basset hounds are so cute! Maybe she didn’t like the ears! Haha 

@ttcbabyodo I’m not a sports person either. We don’t have cable so I didn’t watch any of it this year. Hopefully your Monday is quick so you can rest! They really should have it on a Saturday. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

@krystrist2014 glad you had a good weekend at Epcot! 

@dobiemom11 hope you find a house soon! That is a long commute! 

kpearse99krystrist2014bluetickgal
  • babyodobabyodo member
    edited February 2020
    @kpearse99 - here's a progress pic I took on Saturday (we made a lot more progress after this was taken). That god awful yellow-green on the walls is now a creamy white. The color is Valspar malted milk. And all of the doors and trim are that sage green color (Valspar sweet Carolina).

We also replaced those yucky brass doorknobs with oil-rubbed bronze ones.

Sorry that's huge!

bluetickgalkrystrist2014brookert615
  • @ttcbabyodo It's looking awesome, friend!!!
    Our TTC Journey

babyodo
  • @ttcbabyodo glad you had a good (and productive) weekend!! I love the sage green doors and the oil rubbed bronze door knobs!! 
    @krystrist2014 thanks...they are pretty sweet if I do say so myself! Haha. You should try it out, hopefully he wouldn’t hump...although we did see at least one humping session yesterday! Haha. Glad you had a good time at Epcot...sorry YH’s team lost though! 
    @krystrist2014 @kpearse99 Oh, I liked the Jake from State Farm reboot too...I totally forgot about that one! 😂
    @dobiemom11 that makes sense...maybe you could take him at a time you think it wouldn’t be too crowded, so it would be easier to keep up with him? I hope you end up finding the perfect house in the perfect location for you! House hunting can be super stressful, especially with having the location decision thrown in the mix! 
    @photographerwife yes, I love Bassets and their floppy ears!! That weather sounds awesome! It hasn’t been quite as warm here but it’s supposed to hit mid-60’s today and I’m so excited!! I hope your next cycle is fairly normal...and I really hope the next couple of months fly by so you can get off the bench!! 
    krystrist2014kpearse99photographerwife
  • @kpearse99 I'm glad you had a good weekend.  I love going out and gambling a little.  High dollar bets stress me out, so I'm happy with playing nickles on video poker with $20 for an hour.

@bluetickgal aww I love dog parks!!  I used to be more of a cat person, but once I got dogs of my own I've switched.  What kind of dogs do you have?  I have a german shephard and a terrier mix.  I wish we had a dog park in the small town I live in because both of my dogs love to play and run.

@ttcbabyodo That's a lot to do in one weekend.  Good job!  I'm sorry you're so tired though.  Hopefully you can have a relaxing evening tonight.

@krystrist2014 MH is a niners fan too because he's originally from SF.  So by default I guess I am too.  But I used to live in KC so I didn't really care who won yesterday.  I'm just glad it's over too.  We don't have live tv anymore, so we went over to my in laws every Sunday to watch football and I'm over it.

@dobiemom11 House hunting is tough.  Hope you're able to find one in an area you like that helps with your commute!

@photographerwife Seasonal depression is a real thing.  I get it too and since I just moved back to where it's cold and snowy in the winter, I've been really focusing on my self care.  I started tanning just before Christmas so that I could feel the summer like warmth a few times a week.  I also make sure to get out when it is sunny so I can soak up the sun.  Hope you were able to enjoy the good weather this weekend!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 25/6 or 7 (I'm guessing since not temping or doing OPKs this month)

Timing: decent

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: FF has CD1 predicted on Feb 15, so if I haven't started by then I may test

R/R: Rave - I got a perfect week on my apple watch this past week.  I'm really proud of myself.
    Rant - Saturday night I had a bad mental health night.  It hit me out of nowhere for no reason.  Thankfully H was able to come home during his shift and check on me and help ground me.  He brought some wood in and loaded the fire and tucked me into bed.  I've been on edge since and this morning has sucked.  I'm going to go do some yoga after this so hopefully that will help.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

kpearse99bluetickgal
  • @linzrunz - that's so sweet of your H for building you a fire and tucking you in when you needed him! Here's hoping your anxiety lessens so you can enjoy your day.

linzrunzkpearse99bluetickgal
  • @linzrunz awww I’m sorry you’re struggling right now. So sweet of your H. I really rely on mine to ground me when my anxieties get the best of me too. I hope your yoga session today helps calm your mind a bit. 
    linzrunz
  • @ttcbabyodo I LOVE those sage green doors! 
    babyodo
  • @linzrunz I’m sorry for your bad night. I’m glad your husband was able to come home and take care of you. I hope you start feeling better soon. 

@kpearse99 sounds like a great weekend!! Fingers crossed for Friday!!! 

@photographerwife I know what you mean about seasonal depression. It’s been nice weather here too! Hoping spring is on the way. 

@dobiemom11 I’m sorry for the hard conversations. Moving is so stressful!

@ttcbabyodo wow, sounds like a busy weekend!! You got so much done! Hopefully next weekend you can relax a little and enjoy all of your hard work! I love the colors you chose. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/no clue 

Timing: Not feeling great about it

Typical LP length: Everything is still wacky after mirena so who knows 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I washed, folded, and put away all the laundry this weekend! So rare lol. My ink is supposed to be in the mail today so I can finally finish prepping. Also, got my flight booked to go to my childhood best friend’s wedding in March! MH is actually going to fly on a plane with me despite his anxiety, I’m excited! He’s never been on a plane and he’s never been to AZ (or anywhere on the west coast for that matter), I can’t wait to show him where I grew up. 

Rant: this week is proving to be just as crazy as last week with people being out at work and I’m going to have to stay late today to help cover. Probably tomorrow too. Ugh. 

CS/Q: Nope

kpearse99linzrunzbluetickgal
  • @linzrunz of friend, I'm so sorry for the Saturday night you ended with. YH is great for coming home to take care of you <3 I hope you get that yoga in today to help center and balance yourself again. <3

@kitkatz1990 I'll be going to AZ in May for an annual work meeting! I've never been, so I'm really excited!!
    Our TTC Journey

linzrunzkitkatz1990
  • @linzrunz I used to be more of a cat person too, and still am as we have two...but I love our pups so much too! We have a bluetick coonhound (think she may he full-blooded, but she was a stray so who knows), and then a bluetick beagle mix/mutt. Ah, I’m sure your pups are cuties!! So sorry you didn’t have a great night Saturday, but that’s so good YH was able to come home and be with you!! I hope the yoga helps today! I’m sending hugs your way! 💜
    @kitkatz1990 I’m glad you had a productive weekend and you can finish your planning soon! Hopefully you’ll be surprised and this week won’t be quite as crazy as last week! 
    kitkatz1990linzrunz
  • @kitkatz1990. Congrats on the laundry!!!  That is a feat!  I am great at washing and drying and working to be better on folding and putting away.  
    kitkatz1990
  • mamaslothmamasloth member
    edited February 2020

@dobiemom11 House hunting is so hard! I hope you're able to find a house you like that has a better commute.

@photographerwife I feel like I get seasonal depression, too. There aren't any windows in my (former) office, so sometimes I would go outside just to walk around in the parking lot. I always felt weird but I think it helped.

@ttcbabyodo Oooooo I like the new colors!

@kitkatz1990 I can't remember what the bottom of our laundry hamper looks like, I swear dirty clothes grow out of the bottom, so great job! Your trip to the west coast sounds fun! There are so many bucket list places I want to visit on the west coast.

Month/Cycle: 14, 4 AL

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: Pretty good!

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: AF is due Friday, so if she doesn't show up this weekend, I'll test next week after we get back from Vegas (if I can hold out). I thought about throwing a test in our luggage, but I don't want to jinx this cycle, so I'm going to throw in tons of pads and tampons instead

R/R: Today was my last day at my job! I've been training someone to take over my responsibilities and I finally feel comfortable leaving (and like I won't be getting tons of calls/texts). I've been gradually bringing all my office stuff home, so I'm excited to find new places for all of it. There were a lot of negatives about this particular job, so being able to say/think, "this is the last time I ever have to do this" feels really good. 

CS/Q: n/a

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
    krystrist2014