Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 2/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 2/3

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, OPK, SMEP

R/R: Partied way too hard Saturday night, still recovering today but I'm at work. Le sigh. Ordered a Peloton, it's being delivered tomorrow 😁

CS/Q: Nothing, just trucking along and waiting for O! 

gingermama29
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 glad you had a good weekend. I'm in denial it's already Monday too. Weekends need to be longer!

@willashbaby hope you recover quickly! 

Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD: 50

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: sorry I missed you all Friday; I spent the day in interviews all day. They went really well and I'm excited about some of our candidates. I'm be curious to see how they do this week in their teaching demos. Because of how the schedule is set up though, I'll be out of my classroom all of Thursday and Friday this week too see the demo interviews.

CS/Q: I thiiiiiiink I might get CHs tomorrow. Either way, this is going to end up being a 60+ day cycle. 

bows22
  • @bows22 I think I have always been old at heart, but now that I am over 30 I love that I have a great excuse to get to bed early.

@willashbaby I'm jealous of the peloton! That sounds awesome. Keep us posted on how it is. 

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, SMEPish

R/R: This rant is a broken record, but I just don't like Mondays. At least this week has some added interest that it is FW, but I still hate that the weekend is over. 

CS/Q: Starting to see some positive on OPKs, but not darker than control line yet, looking like possibly in the next day or two though. For anyone who has done SMEP before, do you start the "trying" for 3 days straight from a peak OPK? Or any positive?

gingermama29bows22
  • @gingermama29 FX for CH soon! And I am glad your interviews went well, hopefully the candidates work out.
    gingermama29
  • @bows22 - I'm glad your weekend was fun! 

@willashbaby - Nice! Do they set it all up for you? Or does it come in a box and you have to assemble it?

@gingermama29 - Come on cross hairs!!! 

@fitzfizz - I'm with you on the Monday's. 

Month/Cycle: 19 (it hurt to type this number in this morning)

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: IVF - Biopsy and ERA testing

R/R: I'm having a rough morning, (vented in the IF thread) and typing in 19 months this morning really did not help. Hopefully my day turns around soon. 

CS/Q: None
    mvt2003jennifer_louisebows22
  • Month/Cycle: 18/18

CD: No longer trackable

WAYDTGKU: IVF

R/R: I mentioned this in the IF thread, but getting my Gonal-F shot last night was interesting - TW my niece and nephew basically freaked out that we were behind a closed door, so everyone knew where we were and what we were doing. ::Headdesk::

My follie check showed 20 small ones working - 10 per side! I'll go back for another check Wednesday. 

CS/Q: Nope

@feather_heather So many hugs! Also, watching the month number go up and up each month is the actual literal worst. <3 

@fitzfizz GL with SMEP! I feel like when I did it, I moved to the 3 days when I got the first "high" reading on my app. 

@gingermama29 I'm glad interviews went well!!!

@willashbaby Oh wow a Peloton sounds amazing!

@bows22 Wheeeee here we go OPKs!!!!!

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

feather_heatherjennifer_louisebows22brookert615
  • @fitzfizz hopefully this will be a good week, especially since it's FW.

@feather_heather hugs friend. Sorry it's a rough morning. Hope things improve!

@mvt2003 yay for lots of follies! FX!!
    mvt2003
  • @gingermama29 I’m glad you have some good candidates! And that’s great that it looks like you ovulated plus you even got some FW sex in. 🙌🏻

@fitzfizz that’s a good question about SMEP, you should post it in the questions thread. I’m not sure if there is one for Feb yet. I’m curious about people’s answers too! 

@feather_heather I hope they can find something else that can help your lining. I’m so sorry.❤️

@mvt2003 I’m so glad things are going well so far!
    gingermama29
  • legallykatelegallykate member
    edited February 2020

@bows22 FX for positive OPKs. I made it through the game and Masked Singer afterwards but am on the struggle bus today, I cannot hang that late anymore!

@willashbaby Jealous of the Peloton!

@gingermama29 Come on CHs!

@featherheather Sorry for the rough morning, hopefully the day is going better.

@fitzfizz I thought with SMEP you start trying before the peak OPK but I could be wrong?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, preseed, DTD during FW

R/R: Super Bowl Monday should be a holiday for sure, I am struggling today. But 3 hour Bachelor tonight woohoo.

CS/Q: I drank Friday, Saturday, and last night (eek), so my temps were abnormally high 3 days in a row. Is my chart just effed for this cycle or will it be okay if they are normal starting tomorrow (CD 9)?

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

bows22gingermama29
  • Month/Cycle: 5/2(AL)

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPKS, PNV, Clearblue Fertility Monitor, Preseed, Getting it on, Tracking CM, tracking with FF, staying positive 

R/R: Snowed for a bit last night ugh. It’s melting away today now as it’s sunny and nice out. Supposed to snow again all day and night tomorrow starting at 6am. Really hope it doesn’t snow. I’m soo over the winter and am so looking forward to Spring coming next month. It’s Monday and glad I have the day off today. Just going to relax on the couch and watch Netflix all day lol. Woo hoo for being a lazy bum 😂

CS/Q: None. 

@bows22 I’m glad you had a fun night on Friday and weren’t feeling too bad afterwards the next day lol. FX crossed for your positive OPK soon. Mine are gaining colour too 😁

@willashbaby sorry your recovering today at work. Hope you feel better today and it flies by. yay for Peloton coming tomorrow. Hope you enjoy that. 

@fitzfizz I thought with SMEP you BD EOD starting on CD 8 and continue on.

@gingermama29 I’m glad the interviews went well. Hope you find someone great soon. Sorry it’s such a long cycle for you. Hope you get CH’s soon. 

@feather_heather I’m sorry, Sending many hugs your way today. ❤️ Hope your days gets@feather_heather

@mvt2003 yay for follies!! 😁 Hopefully your check on Wednesday goes well.  

@legallykate Sorry your struggling today but woo hoo to the bachelor. Love that show so I’ll be watching it too lol I think Peter is just sooo cute 🥰 My bosses niece is one of the girls there so it’s funny to watch her lol 
    mvt2003bows22
  • @bows22 I wish I could leave early from my ILs when we go over there from things, but DH never sees his dad much outside these visits to their house so we always end up being there forever because they chat about so many things!

@willashbaby ooohh a paloton! Nice!

@gingermama29 FX for CHs!

@fitzfizz let's just cancel all Mondays!

@feather_heather same girl, that's why I started writing just the month and year we started. I think February marks... 32 months? Yuck. Of course 6 months of that is BC and being in limbo/testing. Hopefully we move forward soon!

@mvt2003 that's why I do all the injections myself. With my little bag I just look like I'm heading to the bathroom to change a tampon or something.

@legallykate depending on when you normally O, you're probably fine to have high temps right now from drinking. I think you can mark FF with drinking which may somewhat disregard the temps, or you could just discard them manually.

@mindyb2019 we finally stopped having so much snow. We actually had a nice warm and sunny day yesterday! It felt like fall!

Month/Cycle: I'm the old fart of the group at like, 32 months, since July 2017.

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: FET In March

R/R: I'm just tired of working so I figured I'd check in the daily thread for a change and time waster lol. Hoping these next 2 months go fast!

CS/Q: nope

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
    mindyb2019jennifer_louisemvt2003bows22
  • Jumping in late! I've had a hell of a day, sorry I'm just now joining in.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: HIO EOD, Prenatals, tracking CM

R/R: It has been a hard day. Long story short, my estranged biological father is in the hospital in terrible shape. Colon cancer and is in a medically induced coma. Don't know if he will wake up. I've never been close with him but for some reason I am feeling tons of regret and am really sad about it all. I always dreamed I would get to know him as an adult, but time just flys and it hasn't happened. In the weeks before he crashed, I had been talking to his sister saying I was going to reach out to him but kept putting it off, she told him and he was so happy that I wanted to get to know him. Now it may be too late and I am struggling with that. I bought plane tickets to go up there on Saturday. Just hoping for a miracle.

CS/Q: None

@bows22 I love concerts! We don't go super often because we also love being at home, lol, but when we do it is so much fun. So glad you had a great weekend :)

@willashbaby ooh a Pelaton! I agree, you'll have to let us know if you like it :) 

@gingermama29 So glad the interviews went well! 

@fitzfizz Totally agree with you on Mondays. They never get better.

@feather_heather I'm sorry that you are feeling down, lots of creepy internet stranger hugs from me <3

@mvt2003 yay for lots of follies!!

@legallykate I haven't been watching the Bachelor because life has been so busy, but now that you made me think of it I want to jump back in!

@mindyb2019 your day sounds amazing! Hope it was a great one. Being a lazy bum is my favorite hobby! Also, send me some snow. It is 70 here.... it is supposed to be winter :(

@inthewoods23 I spend so much time on here when I should be working  :D it's terrible but it is definitely a great time waster

bows22
  • @feather_heather I'm sorry you are having a hard day with this new month. I can't even imagine what you are going through, but I really hope things improve for you soon.

@mvt2003 Yay little follies! Keep growing!

@legallykate In theory you want to have 6 days of normal "low" temps before ovulation to calculate CHs, so if you ovulate CD15 or later should be fine. But I'm new to this so who knows.

@mindyb2019 We have been EOD, but it says "upon receiving a positive OPK you will “try” 3 more days in a row" and I wasn't sure if this was from anything positive or from a peak reading. It seems odd to me that you would try for 3 days after a peak, but I wanted to see what others thought.

@inthewoods23 Mondays are officially cancelled! And now I hate Tuesdays...

@bserena So sorry to hear about your father, sorry you are struggling with those conflicted feelings. 
  • @legallykate I think your chart should end up being fine. Not perfect but you should still be able to see a shift. 

@mindyb2019 sounds like a perfect day off haha. I hope you feel recharged today!

@inthewoods23 luckily DH was exhausted and wanted to leave, sometimes we run into that too. LOL at “old fart” - I can’t wait for your next FET so that you can ditch that title!

@bserena oh I’m so sorry about your father. I understand how you are feeling but I hope you find some comfort in the fact that he knew you were planning to reach out. I hope he pulls through ❤️
  • @legallykate agreed about Superbowl Monday. Or the Superbowl should be on a Saturday.

@mindyb2019 hope your enjoyed your quiet Netflix day. We're polar opposites (haaaaa pun) about the snow. It's been such a disappointing winter here with not nearly enough snow do I'm rooting for a bit snowstorm soon (after my basement gets closed back to though).

@inthewoods23 I definitely pop on here more often than I should at work too (between classes).

@bserena hugs. I'm so sorry you're going through that and the conflicted feelings. I hope he pulls through.