Trying to Get Pregnant

Test Question

edited February 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hello! 

This is going to be the most stupid question, I apologize in advance. 

I’m 9 days late, so I bought some dollar store tests. I did the first one around lunch time (about 4 hours since my last pee. I’ll take the other tomorrow with FMU). It showed negative and me being the curious person I am, pulled the thing apart (I know. I’m not supposed to). 

But there’s this other line, and while I know it’s prob a negative anyway I was curious why there’s the other line, adding a photo for reference! It’s the one on the bottom, closer to where the urine goes  

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Test Question

• You cannot post a pregnancy stick anywhere except the top thread on 1s1st trimester. It's against The Bump Tearms of Use to post it anywhere else. 

Hello! 

This is going to be the most stupid question, I apologize in advance. 

I’m 9 days late, so I bought some dollar store tests. I did the first one around lunch time (about 4 hours since my last pee. I’ll take the other tomorrow with FMU). It showed negative and me being the curious person I am, pulled the thing apart (I know. I’m not supposed to). 

But there’s this other line, and while I know it’s prob a negative anyway I was curious why there’s the other line, adding a photo for reference! It’s the one on the bottom, closer to where the urine goes  
    Qfp...minus pee stick.
    capnjackharknessbabyodoemeraldduchessjennifer_louise
  • edited February 2020
    If you had read this post and saw #7 you would know.

capnjackharkness
  • Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"