Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 2/1 & 2/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Weekend 2/1 & 2/2

• Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: Not sure

Testing: trying to hold out after already testing waayyy too early yesterday.

R/R: It’s foggy and gray outside which is making me super thankful to be spending the morning snuggled on the couch with my cats and watching the news with DH.  Also, tonight we’re going out on a double date to see the symphony with some friends. 

DH and I are both teachers and trying to plan a cheap vacay for spring break. Does anyone know of places you can fly for pretty cheap?

CS/Q: 

• @singing_koala  I hope that you have a great date night!  I feel like most flights during spring break cost more than they usually do other times of the year, so I don't have any recommendations.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -3,-1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: negative (not surprised)

R/R: I had a terrible week at work.  I left super late every day, so I feel like I am extra thankful that it is the weekend!  I plan on starting a new knitting project, so I'll go to the store later to buy yarn.

CS/Q: nope

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry about the BFNs, ladies! It's still early yet. As a general rule of thumb, I tend to try to hold out on testing until 10DPO at the earliest. It's better for my mental health.

Month/Cycle: 9/7/1AL

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -1 (x2 hehe)

Typical LP length: 16 days

Testing: Holding out till Wednesday

R/R: Rant - MH and I are painting our upstairs hallway (walls, trim, and doors) and it's exhausting. And for some reason it has made me unnecessarily bitchy, but it's as if the brain in MH's skull has left the building. Example: I'm meal planning for the week and asked him for meal ideas, and he said he wants gumbo. I said, "I don't really feel like going to three different grocery stores to get the fixins for gumbo, and plus that takes like two hours at least and I don't feel like dedicating that much time on a mid-week meal." Then he said, "Okay, how about crawfish etoufee?" I agreed, I can do that, but he interjects with, "Well, how about seafood etoufee? Like with the seafood you get for gumbo?" And I lost my shit. "What did I just say? I said I don't want to go to three different places to get all that seafood." He claims he didn't know that I have to go to separate places for stuff for gumbo, but um hello, he has come with me several times, he just wasn't paying attention, I guess...? I dunno. And now I'm a bitch for snapping at him about it.

TLDR: MH is a dodo, and I snapped at him about it, so I feel like a shithead.

CS/Q: Nah

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

begging4abumpkrystrist2014
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: nope

R/R: I am drooling. A lot. It's driving me insane. 

CS/Q: not since I confirmed O