Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 2/1 & 2/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 2/1 & 2/2

• Month/Cycle: 5/2(AL) 

CD: 8 

WAYDTGKU: OPKS, PNV, Tracking CM, Tracking with FF, preseed, Positive thinking, praying, Clearblue fertility monitor, doing the deed. 

R/R: Ugh, I’m tired today and don’t want to go to work and it’s was raining like a mofo last night and all day yesterday. Like pouring down in sheets. So many car accidents too. We have a rainfall warning here there is so much rain and things are starting to flood. 😖 I don’t even remember what sunshine looks like it has been raining so much here for the past week or two lol. On a positive note, I got a new phone last night yay 😁 and I am LOVING it! I just have to buy a new case and screen protector for it before I drop it lol. I think I’ll be going to the mall this weekend for some shopping. 

CS/Q: none 
  • @mindyb2019 hopefully you get some sunshine soon! It’s always wild to me how much the weather can affect your energy to do things

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, BD

R/R: I have been in such a fabulous mood yesterday and today, it is the best feeling! This morning we got the entire house cleaned so we can just hang out and chill the rest of the weekend. Looking forward to some Super Bowl fun tomorrow

CS/Q: so I’m still here 🙄 never got high temps or CH on my chart, and my temps dropped again this morning with crazy EWCM, wondering if it’s a late O this month for me...just hanging out wondering what’s going on over here lol 

• Loading the player...
  • @runningoncookies thanks. That’s awesome your such in a good mood lately. Send me some over this way cause I need it lol I haven’t been in the best of moods lately. That’s nice that your housework is all done. I love those when you can just relax the rest of the weekend. Have fun with Super Bowl tomorrow. I’m sorry your confused and wondering what’s going on with your cycle. I hate those type of cycles. I hope you get clarity soon. 
  • Month/Cycle: 10

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: temping, charting, OPKs. Probably should start throwing in sacrifices to a goddess of fertility or something. 

R/R: had a nice night out with MH yesterday. It was good to get out of the house. 

CS/Q: not yet, going to wait out AF before I start obsessing again 

@mindyb2019 boo for flooding! I hope you get lots of sunshine soon! But yay for new phone! I love playing with a new phone and setting it up, finding the settings my old one didn’t have etc 😊

@runningoncookies those cycles are so frustrating! Hope it all becomes clear soon. Enjoy the super bowl! Are you doing a super bowl party?

• @keeponknittingon we are getting together with a few friends, keeping it pretty casual but still plenty of game-day food which is the best! 
  • @mindyb2019 Yay for new phone! I am such a dropper I usually have to buy a new case before a new phone because I am scared to pick up a phone without a case. MH doesnt use a case at all, which I think is nuts, but I guess he doesnt drop things nearly as much as I do.

@runningoncookies Sorry your body is being confusing. Certainly the +OPK and CM made it seem like you were going to O on CD15/16, but maybe not. No harm in just continuing to HIO, but yeah, I agree that is confusing. 

@keeponknittingon I also had a nice night out with MH last night. Of course we ended up going to the grocery store after our date because we are clearly very cool people haha

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, agreeing about sacrificing to the fertility goddess (any ideas?)

R/R: Had free time to go on a "long" run yesterday, which was nice. I only did 4 miles, which is not as good as I used to be able to do, but I am proud that I am getting back into it.

CS/Q: Temping is confusing me. Last month the early temps were all in the 96 range, and later temps around 97.3-97.6. I know last cycle was a wonky post birth control month, but it seems odd to me that the pre-O temps this month all seem to be around 97-97.3. I realize you are supposed to be looking at the bigger picture, but I think I am just a bit too type A perfectionist for things like this. Time to start working on my fertility goddess sacrifice!

keeponknittingon
  • @fitzfizz yay. Glad you got to go on a long run yesterday. 4 miles is better then no miles lol Better then I could do 😆 Omg I’m a dropper too. Im always dropping phones and other stuff. Im Scared to pick up a phone without a case too. I have been shopping for a case and haven’t found anything good enough and that I love so I’m being very careful with my phone and not picking it up a lot lol. I’ll prob end up buying one on Amazon today. I think that’s crazy nuts that YH doesn’t use a case at all. I could never do that. I don’t know how he does it. 

@keeponknittingon well we finally got some sunshine yay 😀 nice to see the blue sky underneath all that clouds and rain. I love playing on a new phone and setting it all up too. So fun to find all the new stuff it does. I’m glad you had a nice night out with YH. I’m also down to throw in some sacrifices to the goddess of fertility too 😆

keeponknittingon
  • @fitzfizz glad you were able to get out for a run! It always feels so good to get back into running after a break. 
    And I totally agree, thought i O’d on CD 16 for sure and was just having weird temps, but now I've had +OPKs yesterday and today again, so I’m assuming my body was ready to O but never did last week (so weird!)