UO Thursday 1.30.20

Me: 33  DH: 36
Dating 4/2008
Married 6/2016
TTC #1  9/2019
BFP 12/13/2019!
EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3

Re: UO Thursday 1.30.20

• @hypermusic LOL! My former roommates both LOVED this Hawaiian pizza from a nearby place that had ham, maraschino cherries, and of course pineapple. It grossed me out, but mostly because of the cherries and ham (I don't eat meat, so it was just the idea that grossed me out). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Bacon isn’t that great. I don’t get why people go nuts for it. 
  • I don't want people to touch me...at all.  No I don't want to shake your hand, no I don't want a hug. My husband and kids are the only exception. This isn't just pregnancy, it's ever minute of the day.
  • Beyonce did not become a great musical artist until the release of Beyonce. Before that, she was a great pop star.  Her previous albums had some great hits, but a lot of filler.

• Lazy, inconsiderate, asshole driver right here!  Lol

Well, I do try to use my signal - maybe it's 98% of the time, but I was lazy this morning, and I felt bad about it but I did it anyway.  And also it's not really texting if I'm in the bump.  So... Pass?
  • I am annoyed when people stick their head in my office just to say “hi” multiple times a day. I don’t need a stop and chat every time you walk to the kitchen. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I 100% agree with you @coldlife
    Today I saw a headline and it said Shaq breaks down while talking about Kobe. Well no sh*t! They were best friends. That's what best friends do, they are emotionally distraught when something happens to the other. It's ridiculous, really sad, but the media around it really is ridiculous.
  • @lachnessmomster yeah I'm really hoping women start refusing to have kids with him. I wish men went through menopause like women and their swimmers just all dry up.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• cornichonmamcornichonmam member
    edited January 2020
    @tyrion_ American bacon is not bacon, it's so gross and greasy. Canadian bacon isn't bacon either.

I love Hawaiian pizza but the cherries are a step too far.

@lachnessmomster I've got mixed feelings on the royals. As a Brit I can appreciate the work they do to promote the country, but then they have so much wealth and power just because of who their parents are (not that it is much different for many celebrities @coldlife). As for the whole Harry & Meghan drama. On one hand I completely understand that they want a more private life (like his cousins enjoy) and Meghan had been treated badly by the press, but they are walking away from the protection from the paparazzi that their royal titles grant them, and they have come across very entitled through the whole process. They have said that in the future they hope to pay back they £2m of taxpayers money that was spent renovating their "cottage", but they are already wealthy AF and Harry inherited at LOT off the Queen Mother. There are a lot of people out there who live much harder lives to earn a lot less. Rant over.
  • I don't really know what to do with my U/S photos, so I keep them in a drawer for a bit and then eventually throw them it away. I don't have any reason to keep them.
  • @roo_baby Lol! :D I have little memory boxes for each kiddo, which are great places to throw those random items. I always hang onto them, though!
  • @roo_baby I too have a small memory box for my daughter. Scans, a print out of my first hcg test, her hospital hat and bracelet. I don’t add much to it Anymore but I really like looking at it on her birthday. I’ll make one too for this little one 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020