Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options

Month/Cycle: 21/15/5 AL#2

CD/DPO: 21/3 or 4

Timing: Really good!

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: Probably at 15DPO to stop progesterone if necessary.

R/R: We are getting so close to the weekend!! This week has gone by pretty fast since I’ve been busy at work, but I really hope the weekend doesn’t go by as quickly! It’s been pretty chilly here this week and I think it’s finally supposed to warm up a bit, which is very exciting! Hopefully we can take the pups to the dog park!

CS/Q: None. I started progesterone this morning and will stop temping/tracking now. Just gonna let it be!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bluetickgal yay for warmer weather and for taking the puppers to the park! 
    @ttcbabyodo okay this trivia night sounds awesome! Have fun! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: 🤷🏽‍♀️ -1

Typical LP length: not sure still, everything seems to still be normalizing post IUD. I’m expecting 14 this cycle since I consistently have 30 cycles 

Testing: just gonna WFAF since I don’t feel great about our chances this cycle

R/R: I took a day off from all things TTC yesterday because MH and I had.... not quite a fight.... but communication issues on Tuesday night that resulted in no BD on O day which made me really upset and emotional and probably way more dramatic then necessary. But since I’m dramatic, I couldn’t look at TTC stuff yesterday without getting sad. We talked it out last night and we are all good now but he was too tired for BD last night too and I’m trying not to be pushy or take the fun out of TTC. Feeling better and more zen about it today so I’m back. 

CS/Q: nothing bf to see since I wasn’t temping. 

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo Trivia sounds fun! I have a friend who works a trivia job and she absolutely loves it. I love the category 😂 

@bluetickgal yes thank god its almost the weekend! The dog park sounds nice :) I wish we had one closer to our house. 

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: probs starting at some point this weekend even knowing that’s way too early  

R/R: I had stress dreams about work last night. I work a full time job as a teacher and two part time jobs. I’m also attempting to become a National Board certified teacher and of course TTC. I’m also on the board of a local non-profit choir.  It’s simply too much and I have only myself to blame for taking all of these things on. Hoping I can say no more in the near future!! Or at least make peace with my current workload.  

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    Holy crap... @bluetickgal look at you being the first one today!! <3 Sorry I didn't comment back on yesterday's thread. I don't think I have scooted down the bed much lately, but that's probably because of how much I've been waking up! I think what's waking me so much is the hot flashes that I've been getting ever since starting the progesterone on Monday. Ugh! 

@ttcbabyodo I actually think this month flew by... for once! I can't believe tomorrow is the last day. Usually it draaaaaags on so long! That is so awesome YH does the trivia night on Thursdays. So much fun!!

@singing_koala Goodness is your plate full!! I used to be the exact same way and then sometime in my early 30's I realized that I need to stop doing everything for everybody else and start doing more for myself and the things that I enjoy. Once you learn to say "no" it changes your life!! 

@krystrist2014 I'm sorry about the discussion/day you've had. I've been there almost exactly. MH and I have had many arguing discussions about TTC over the last 16 months, most of them end with me in tears and him frustrated even though I try so hard not to put pressure on him or schedule sex. Women don't want scheduled sex either!! But how do they not fully understand that you have to have good timing to even have a chance at this working? I'm glad you're in a better place today and good for your for recognizing you needed a break yesterday. <3

Month/Cycle: 16/14/4 (AL#2)

CD/DPO: 21/6 dpiui

Timing: As good as it gets when you're doing an IUI

Typical LP length: Not sure since I'm on progesterone

Testing: Beta on 2/7

R/R: I had another crappy night of sleep! I am pretty certain it's because I wake up feeling like I'm on fire so I need to quickly throw the covers off of me for a few minutes to cool down. Then I end up freezing again so I need to wrap myself back up. It's a vicious cycle. It's seemed to happen 4 times the last two nights and I'm seriously wondering if it's from the progesterone, since I started that Monday morning.

CS/Q: I'll ask this question in the IF thread too but has anyone had this hot flash side effect from the progesterone? I don't think it was this consistent the last 2 cycles I was on it. It's def. more noticeable this time around.

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @kpearse99 ❤️ Thanks for the kind words friend. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who’s had those kinds of struggles and talks with MH. Honestly never thought I’d here him complain about too much sex. Lol. I definitely tried to tell him that it’s SCIENCE! It doesn’t work if you don’t do it at the right time. I think I he is starting to get it and he decided he wants to start being a tad more involved at least to know which cycle week we are in and what not. 
  • Options
    @krystrist2014 that's good that he's catching on and wants to be involved a little bit more. I hope he's more willing to have somewhat scheduled sex that is still fun!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/14

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: it's getting harder and harder to wait but h and I decided to wait for the weekend. Probably Sunday since my mom leaves on Saturday and I'd rather do it once she is out.

R/R: I was up at 5:30 and could not go back to sleep. It's such a stupid time to be up as I'm never able to sleep again when it's that "late". I went to bed early for once last night so I think at this point my body really thinks it only needs 6.5 hours to function 🤦🏻‍♀️😑 on the bright side, we will be going to Disneyland tonight for a party and spending the night, so that should be fun!

CS/Q: none

@singing_koala I was exactly like that too, still am in a way. It's hard to say no and I tend to stretch myself thin. Sounds like you really have a lot on your plate!

@kpearse99 sorry about your crappy night of sleep, that's never good. I hope your day goes by quickly!

@ttcbabyodo I feel like the days flew by but somehow it's still January 😂

@krystrist2014 I'm sorry about the argument that led to no sex. It's so hard when you want to TTC without stress or timelines but realistically that can't always be the case. My H and I don't have any medical issues that we know of preventing us from getting pregnant so we feel like we can maybe take it easy but the reality is that the changes are not very high regardless so there has to be some intention and it's never as light hearted as one would want.

• Options
    @morethanamama - I give you lots of credit for your self-control. If I were you, I'd be peeing on all the sticks at this point, lol. But, I totally understand your reasoning. And I'm so jealous you get to go to Disneyland tonight!! My next trip to Disney World isn't until Feb. 2021 (we used to go every year, but took last year and this year off for me to finish grad school and because we might be moving this summer). I haven't been to Disneyland since my birthday in 2009. I love Disney, hence my sig pic lol.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options

• Options
    @morethanamama youre so right about how hard it can be to keep it light hearted. All we can do is try. Also hurray for Disneyland! I hope you enjoy the party!!
  • Options
    @ttcbabyodo I almost picked that dancing Jason one but thought the group would have thought I was morbid  :D  Glad to see I wouldn't be alone!!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    LOL @kpearse99 I'm actually listen to the Morbid podcast right now, so joke's on y'all I'm already morbid!!

• Options
    *** dirty lurker***
    @kpearse99 yes progesterone supplements can cause hot flashes/night sweats... oh the joys of IF
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @wabash15 Thanks!!! I had a feeling but there wasn't too much about it on Dr. google. The joys of IF are..... joyous  :s
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    Thanks @ttcbabyodo! I'm NOT a patient person. I'm doing this for my H. And because my cycles have been 30 days a couple of times in the past 9 months so I am at least giving it that. But it's becoming torture!

I so want to go to Disney World! I have a friend in FL so I'm hoping at some point we can do a trip together there. 

I am definitely looking forward for the week to end so I can get some answers one way or another.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: Unsure

Testing: WFAF

R/R: So ready for this weekend! One of my childhood best friends is coming in to town to visit and I can't wait to see her :) We see each other pretty often because I visit Atlanta (where she lives) to visit my family every 3 or 4 months, but I am excited that she is coming here!

CS/Q: None

@bluetickgal I wish it was warm enough here to take our pups to the park! Nothing tires them out like a couple hours running around with other dogs and with four of them it is nice to get that energy out! Hope you can take yours and enjoy the warmer weather :)

@ttcbabyodo Trivia night sounds fun! I've always wanted to go play trivia (even though I would probably suck  :D ). 

@krystrist2014 Sorry for the rough day. I don't really have any advice but I just wanted to say that I am sending positive thoughts & vibes your way <3

@singing_koala I am in the same exact boat as you! I work a full time job and two part time jobs, as well as being in school full time (online and night classes) and TTC, plus I volunteer with a cat rescue and a hospital. I have such a hard time saying no/stepping back and I always end up overwhelmed, and it is definitely my own fault! Hopefully we can both learn to be better about our work/life balance going forward and learn to say no every once and awhile.

@kpearse99 ugh hot flashes sound terrible! So sorry you are dealing with that! I wonder if there is anything your doctor can do to counteract that? We need our sleep, otherwise everything else becomes a mess. FX you sleep better tonight!

@morethanamama Disneyland sounds awesome! You must live close by. I haven't been since I was young, but would love to go again in the next few years!!

• Options
    Some LL Oct date gifs!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -5, -3, 0, 1

Typical LP length: 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Testing: holding out

R/R: Rave - we are going out of town tomorrow. Rant - I got a ton of isht to do before we go out of town tomorrow including work (so I should get off the internet) and getting the house ready for the pet sitter and packing. 

CS/Q: 

The uptick in the OPK this morning is bugging me

@krystrist2014 the article that @legendairymomma posted in the randoms today basically said that -1 timing is the best timing. Sorry about the fight with YH but don't count yourself out!  <3

@ttcbabyodo dry January has made January seem so long! There were definitely a few days in there that I could have used a glass of wine to help pass the time. But Saturday, Feb 1st I am getting cocktails with my bff from HS! Hallelujah!

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo your trivia night sounds like lots of fun!! We are total homebodies, so I’m gonna live vicariously through you all and the fun things you do! 
    @krystrist2014 sorry you and DH got into a little disagreement and didn’t get as much BD in as you’d like! But, it only takes 1!! 
    @singing_koala we actually have one within walking distance...but there are rarely other dogs there! We will probably take them to the bigger one that is further away so there are sure to be other doggos for them to run around with! My goodness...it sounds like your plate is not only full, but overflowing! Hopefully you can say no to adding anything else! 
    @kpearse99 haha, I used to be more of an early poster, but have become a lunch poster lately! No worries on not responding yesterday! That stinks that you’ve been having the hot flashes at night. I haven’t really noticed that with the progesterone. I do remember having that happen with Clomid and if I remember correctly, it stays in your system longer than Letrozole...could possibly be a delayed effect? It makes sense that the progesterone would do it since it naturally raises your body temp though. 
    @morethanamama enjoy Disneyland!! Good luck holding out until this weekend! 
    @bserena I’d say the dog park with 4 dogs is an adventure...but I bet that does tire them out!! Hopefully you can take them soon! Hope you have a great time with your friend this weekend!! 
    @krash_ hope you have a nice weekend away and get everything done that you need to today! 

More October Hype:
    Had to end with the unofficial ”official” October Hype Gif!! 😂
  • Options
    bserenabserena member
    edited January 2020
    ETA again LOL! I figured it out! Yay :)

ETA: Well.. nevermind. Can't figure out how to add actual GIFs  :s

More October hype!

• Options
    I just want to say that I'm loving all the hype! Even though I can't hype til December
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 ill have you know..... December babies are the actual best ❤
  • Options

All the October hype has me 🎃!! My absolute favorite month 😁

@bluetickgal it’s supposed to warm up here too!! I’m so excited. 

@krystrist2014 I’m in the same boat as you, crappy timing this cycle. How long ago did you have your IUD removed? I got mine out mid-December and I’m ready for my cycle to regulate. It seems like my PMS symptoms are 10x worse than normal post IUD. 

@singing_koala girl how?! I feel like I can barely keep up with school responsibilities plus household responsibilities! You are superwoman. You definitely should think about scaling it back a little so you don’t burn out! 

@morethanamama omg that sounds like torture!!! I have no self control when it comes to peeing on sticks! I’m so jealous. We are trying to plan a trip to Disney but I told DH we are going to have to see what happens with TTC because I am not trying to spend all that money and then not be able to ride any rides lol! 

@kpearse99 I’m sorry you’re not getting good rest at night. Hopefully that’s a temporary side effect! 

@bserena that’s awesome!! Have fun with your friend! I’m actually planning a trip out to AZ where I’m from for my childhood best friend’s wedding! Those relationships are so special. 

@ttcbabyodo Trivia night sound so fun!! I would probably suck at it though. 😂 And I know right?! This month won’t end!!

CD/DPO: CD22/not sure of O timing. 

Timing: Not great 

Typical LP length: Not sure 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Just ready for the weekend (and the end of this wretched month). Things should settle down at work next week and I’m hoping I’ll have my assistant back, she’s been pulled out of my class every day this week. I can handle my class by myself (this is actually the first year I’ve ever had an assistant, I always had them by myself) but it’s nice to have an extra set of hands (and ears, and eyes lol) to help with little ones. Between that and being sick I’ve been napping every day when I get home, they have me worn out 😂😂

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    @bserena Have such a fun weekend!! I love getting together with old friends :)  Also, David Pumpkins!!

@krash_ those are some great additions to the October hype! I forgot about the mean girls one!

@bluetickgal hmmmmm maybe the change from letrozole to clomid, in addition to the progesterone, is what's making them more intense. The unofficial "official" October hype GIF is the best one, hands down!! It's happening!!

@kitkatz1990 ew why has she been pulled from you every day?? I hope she's back for you next week!

@inthewoods23 after reading the 2019 memories and remembering we did the monthly hype-ups for a while I realized that we hadn't done them in a few months. It was time to bring them back!! I'll start looking for some great December ones for you!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    Getting hyped about October for sure! It's my favorite month as well. 

@kitkatz1990 same here, we were talking about getting the Socal resident 3-day tickets which expire in May. But what if we get lucky and then I can't go on rides?? It's silly, I know, but we are going to wait it out. No money spent tonight since MH's company is paying for us to go! 
  • Options
    @kpearse99 they’ve been pulling her to cover other teachers...everyone and their brother has been out this week it seems like. The other 3s teacher was out today because she has a cold. This was my face, the face of someone who has also been sick all week -> 😑 As one of my coworkers put it, if you’re not running a fever or throwing up, get your a$$ to work. I know that sounds harsh but when it comes to childcare/preschool, each person who is out has a trickledown effect on everyone else and some people really don’t seem to care. We end up having to scramble and move people around and combine classrooms and bend over backwards to meet ratio. It’s definitely the most frustrating thing about working at a private center where we don’t have access to substitutes. 
  • Options
    @kitkatz1990 oh I totally understand!!! I taught a 3's room a few years back :) 
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @kpearse99 my very favorite age!! They are so much fun and keep me laughing! 
  • Options
    @kpearse99 I may have started that knowing the FET was our first REAL chance of getting KU. For extra measure I may just add some hype gifs to my siggy 🌲🦌☃️❄️ I'm slated for mid December if it works!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @morethanamama that is awesome!!! I hope you have so much fun. I haven’t been to Disney since I was in middle school. I’d love to go now as an adult but I’m on the East coast now and DisneyWorld just seems so...overwhelming lol! 
  • Options
    @kitkatz1990 and @morethanamama October is definitely the best month EVER. DH and I got married in October because it is both of our favorites :)

And kitkatz, I can't believe you don't have substitutes! I've never heard of that!! Hopefully you'll have your assistant back soon.
  • Options
    @bserena preschools and daycares don't ever have substitutes!! It's hard when someone is out. The ratios need to be kept so kids get shuffled around from class to class as well as assistants. It sucks!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @kpearse99 Man, that has to be super hard, especially during flu/sick season! I admire everyone who works in daycares/preschools and really any teaching role.
  • Options
    @bserena and @kpearse99 it definitely sucks!! So much. Worst times of year are right now when everyone gets sick, and summer when everyone is taking vacations. During the summer pretty much every day you come in and say “ok so what’s the problem today?” Lol. Everyone deserves to have time off of work but when you have two people off and then other people start calling in it can start to unravel quickly! And throughout that you’re trying to maintain consistency and follow your lesson plans and actually teach lol! 

Ok I’m done whining!! I actually love my job which is why I stay here instead of moving to public school where I’d get paid almost twice as much 😂 it’s just been a rough week. Actually, a rough month. 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 we’ll certainly hype December!! Here’s a little taste for now...
    @kitkatz1990 sorry work has been so crazy! That definitely stinks having your assistant pulled out of your class! Hopefully you’ll get her back soon! 
    @kpearse99 yes friend, we are going to will it into existence if that’s possible!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • Options
    @kitkatz1990 omg I feel you on the rough week/month. It took everything in me to survive with middle schoolers today with a horrible headache. (Did I just Google if headaches can be an early symptom? You bet 😂). But DANG I can’t imagine not having the option to have a sub. I have mad respect for y’all!

Thank y’all for the support, I completely don’t know how I’m surviving all of these responsibilities, but I do feel less alone. 😊

@bserena we really are the same!  I certainly plan on cutting back, but have to stick it out until May since I’ve committed to them all until then. have fun with your friend!! That’s actually pretty good for keeping up with each other in different cities!!

@kpearse99 @ttcbabyodo @krash_ @bserena I am looooving all this October hype. 🍁🕸

@morethanamama ooh a Disneyland party sounds very fancy! 

• Options
    @singing_koala teaching is SO much harder with a headache!! I’m not sure I could survive middle schoolers on my best day though lol! Y’all are the real MVP!
  • Options
    @bserena H and I married in October too! Love that month. It's nice because regardless of the pregnancy we will always have our anniversary to celebrate:)

Oh man, everyone who works with kids, of any ages, is my absolute hero. You should be the ones making millions of dollars, let me tell you!

@inthewoods23 I totally dig a December baby. Get that hype on!

@singing_koala headaches are the one thing that truly debilitate me. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Thank you @krash_ for pointing me to the article @legendairymomma shared! Was definitely good to read all that data!