Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 1/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 1/28

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, temping, OPKs, possibly SMEP

R/R: I am oddly excited that we have a long meeting this afternoon that I don't really have to participate in, but it means I get out of my usual duties for a few hours. Maybe I am just lazy, but I love the occasional opportunity to zone out haha

CS/Q: Nothing really to see. I have started to find it odd that my pre-O basal temps are in the mid 96 range, which seems weird after internalizing 98.6 as normal. I guess I am just cold.
    bluetickgal
  • Still no CH, so I'll stick around here before moving over to TWW.

Month/Cycle: 9/6/1 (AL #1)

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: FF, PNVs, baby aspirin, BBT charting, OPKs, Mucinex CD10-1DPO, Preseed, CM/CP

R/R: I have to get my front brakes & rotors replaced this afternoon so ugggghhhhh. I mean, they're the stock brakes & rotors and it's a 2014, so I've gotten a lot of mileage out of them, I just hate getting my car serviced. They told me I can take the shuttle service home and they can pick me up when it's ready, so I may do that, because when I booked the appointment they didn't know how long it would take.

CS/Q: Nada
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

krystrist2014brookert615bluetickgal
  • Loading the player...
  • @fitzfizz I totally feel you on meetings where you get to zone out. I just sit there sipping my coffee and enjoying that there is no pressure on me. Lol. Also, I saw an article this weekend which was saying that hundreds of scientific studies have now show that 98.6 is no longer the average temp. Rather the average now seems to be a couple degrees lower. I was like AHAH! Because I have literally never gotten 98.6 when taking my temp - basal  or otherwise.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, folate, zinc plus feeding zinc and folate to the man-child, HIO, OPKs

R/R: I guess my cycle is still normalizing or something after the IUD. Month 1 I O-ed on CD 20. Month 2 I O-ed on CD 18. This is month 3 and it’s looking like today could be O-day. Yesterday I had a good amount of fairly painful O pain on my right side, EWCM, and + OPK last night. Today, no pain yet, but definitively + OPK this AM. I am waiting to see what the OPK looks like tonight to confirm surge is ending before moving over to TWW.

CS/Q: Nothing to look at since I failed at temping. 
    bluetickgal
  • @ttcbabyodo I hate waiting around for the car to be serviced too! I just had my alignment done Saturday morning and luckily they were fairly quick since I went in at 7:20am. Hoping you get crosshairs soon and then maybe we’ll be moving over to TWW together! 
    babyodo
  • edited January 2020
    @fitzfizz - Love when I get to go to meetings that I don't need to participate in! Brain switched to off mode!

@ttcbabyodo - Oh man! That's helpful that there's a shuttle service! 

@krystrist2014 - Your body is probably still regulating, but that's good that they have all been close enough to the same date

Month/Cycle: 18

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: IVF - Biopsy and ERA testing

R/R: Had a dentist appointment yesterday for cleaning and I had a full set of xrays done - I have to have 5 fillings replaced  :s Luckily they can do it in 3 appointments because 2 sets are the teeth directly next to one another, but I'm still annoyed. It's basically like redoing every single filling I have, and I decided to make one appointment every week for the next 3 weeks. Trying to get them all done and over with before the next transfer.

CS/Q: None
    bluetickgal
  • Month/Cycle: 18/18

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: IVF

R/R: Last night MH decided we needed something fun, so he downloaded Jeopardy onto our PS4, and we literally spent an hour playing each other in it. It was really fun! I love Jeopardy and trivia in general (MH has been trying to convince me to take the Jeopardy test for years. This year he threatened to just sign me up for it without my knowledge. :D

I did end up not finishing everything I wanted to get done last night though! No laundry got folded, nothing got vacuumed, and chicken for lunch today did not go into the Instant Pot. Oh well! And tonight almost none of that will happen because it's a gym night!  

CS/Q: Nope
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

krystrist2014brookert615bluetickgalphotographerwife
  • @fitzfizz Seconding @krystrist2014 about the article recently. My temps are always in the 96s on my BBT in the morning. During the day, I generally stay in the low 97s. MH is always 98.6 though! 

@ttcbabyodo Ugh I hate car repairs, they're so stressful. I would definitely go home if possible, there's nothing worse than being stuck in a car waiting room. (Unless you're one of the romance authors I read, apparently! She literally broke writers' block by writing in a car place waiting room, and the story went viral.) 

@krystrist2014 I didn't have an IUD removed, but my O date has almost never been the same from cycle to cycle, so I feel your pain!

@feather_heather Ugh so sorry!!! That sucks!

krystrist2014
  • @feather_heather oh no! I’m so sorry about the fillings! I have a feeling some of mine need replacing but I’ve been avoiding the dentist. I really just need to but the bullet! 

@mvt2003 I fully support your H’s fun and think it sounds way better then laundry and vacuuming! 😉
  • @mvt2003 - haha! That's great! It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't just been there two and a half weeks ago for a dead battery (which took them almost 3 hours to replace since I didn't have an appointment). 
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

mvt2003krystrist2014
  • @mvt2003 good to hear I’m not the only one with a wandering O! Lol. I won’t be surprised then if goi forward it varies between 16 and 20! 
  • @mvt2003You should totally take the Jeopardy test, I have an internet friend who went on and had the best experience (even though she didn’t win)!

@krystrist2014  That is really interesting about the temp study, mine is usually in the 97s and then only jumps above 98 post-O.

@ttcbabyodo Fingers crossed the car doesn't take too long!

@feather_heather Oof on the fillings. I am super overdue for a dentist appointment myself :/

@fitzfizz I love long meetings where I don't have to do anything, especially when I can bill for the time haha.

Sorry for posting and ghosting yesterday, I got stuck in court and then driving my client home and was way behind on work by the time I finally got the office, and was also having some CD1 blues. Today should be a slowish day though unless something blows up unexpectedly.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BD during FW, preseed, temping, OPKs

R/R: My cramps are gone so yay for that at least! No real rants today (yet haha).

CS/Q: My BBT is still above the CL which is weird but I am guessing it will dip down over the next couple of days.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

bluetickgalkrystrist2014
  • @fitzfizz enjoy your meeting! I also like things that break the routine sometimes.

@ttcbabyodo ooof I had that done a couple months ago and it made a huge difference but I could've lived without the large repair bill.

@krystrist2014 glad your cycle is normalizing!

@feather_heather ugh sorry about the dentist yesterday. That sounds awful. Glad you can get it all done at once though.

@mvt2003 how fun!! My family is super into Jeopardy too. It's a race to even finish reading the clue before we're shouting out the answer!

@legallykate bbt is a little funky during AF. My temps are all over the place when she's here. 
    krystrist2014
  • Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD: 44

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: So yeah, yesterday was crazy stressful. DH went out yesterday to get a tarp, duck tape and something to block the gaping hole in the house until the basement company comes Thursday. We're both taking off work to be here Thursday for the start of the project, but I can't miss Friday since I'm sitting in interviews all day. But in the meantime I'm hoping the pipes don't freeze and no animals get inside the house. My bedroom is 2 floors above where the wall caved in so I didn't sleep great worrying about everything, despite us taking the precaution of getting the house supported in case this happened a month ago.

CS/Q: 
    bluetickgalkrystrist2014
  • Month/Cycle: 21/15/5 AL#2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, & progesterone after O.

R/R: Another busy day at work, but I’m getting a post in a little earlier! This week is already flying by, so I’m very happy about that! I really can’t believe January is almost over too...like, how does February start on Saturday?!

CS/Q: None. Still not positive about O, expecting CH’s tomorrow or the next day. 

@fitzfizz I totally get that...sometimes it’s nice to break out of the normal even if it is to go to a possibly boring meeting. Hope you have a good day!! 

@ttcbabyodo dealing with car stuff is never fun! I’d say go home and relax a bit so you aren’t stuck in the waiting room forever! Hopefully it doesn’t take too long for them to fix though! 

@krystrist2014 yay for O! My O ranges between a few days in my cycle, although has been slightly more consistent lately! At least you are catching your surge with OPK’s! 

@feather_heather Ugh, that stinks you have to get all those fillings replaced! That’s good you can get it all taken care of before your transfer though!

@mvt2003 that sounds like such a fun evening!! ☺️ I may have to ask DH about getting that, although he would kill me every time I’m sure! That would be so cool if you were able to get on the show! 

@legallykate sorry for the busy day yesterday, hopefully today is much better! I don’t temp during AF, because it’s usually all over the place. 

@gingermama29 I’m sorry for the incredibly stressful day yesterday, I can’t even imagine!! Hopefully no critters get in and the pipes don’t freeze before they can get there on Thursday!! Fingers crossed the repair goes smoothly and you won’t have to worry about it anymore very soon! 

krystrist2014jennifer_louise
  • @gingermama29 ohh I thought they were coming to start on your wall today! FX for no further damage until Thursday AND no animals! Lol. 
    @bluetickgal I hope the week continues to go quickly for you! I need mine to feel that way too lol. 
    bluetickgal
  • Not for sure if I belong in TWW or WTO because you know. 1st cycle off BC. And I'm much too obsessive to chart. It would drive me crazy. (Flame away ladies). However yesterday I did get a BFN. Just to ease my mind. Just trying to contribute. 

@mvt2003, understand the car issues. At the 1st of the month FI was in a fender bender. And they are probably gonna total my van. But, it's the waiting on others who are dragging their feet that really urks me. 
  • Month/Cycle: 5/2(AL) 

CD: 4 

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV, track CM, Just bought pre seed to try this cycle, BDing EOD, Staying positive, praying 

R/R: Man the death toll for the coronavirus from China keeps going up. At 106 people now. Scary. It can stay far far away cause I don’t want it. Over 4,500 people have it now. It’s crazy to think that we are over here trying to get KU and bring life into the world and people are sick and dying everywhere lately. Sad. I had my hair cut 💇‍♀️ and dyed yesterday at the salon. It feels nice to feel pretty lol. My hair feels sooo much better. It was crazy long and limp and just hung there so it needed a cut and refresh and style. I think she cut off like 5 inches or more. She layered it all and it looks and feels much thicker. It’s shorter then normal but I love it and it feels so fresh and soft and light. 
    *TW*
    So I have a new niece born today. 8 days early. Named Lucy 🥰 Born c section cause she was breech. 7lbs 5 oz. Soo excited to meet her and hold her but I’m also very sad and jealous. Does that make me a bad person to feel that way about my SIL? 
    *TW* end 

CS/Q: None

@fitzfizz I love long meetings you don’t really have to do anything in but sit there lol 

@ttcbabyodo I’m the same. I really hate getting my car serviced as well. It’s such a pain in the ass lol, The place I go to also has a courtesy shuttle so they take me home and pick me up when my car is done which is great or I have had them drop me off at the mall before and pick me up. I go shopping lol. Hope it doesn’t cost you too much. 

@bluetickgal I can’t believe it’s almost February too. Jan has flown by sooo fast it’s crazy. 

@gingermama29 So sorry you had a crazy stressful day yesterday. That sounds like a lot of work. hope it all works out for you. 

@mvt2003 omg jeopardy sounds like sooo much fun. That’s awesome. You are guys are so cute lol. I like playing games like that. It’s a fun break and good for the brain. 

@legallykate Yay for no more cramps. mine are gone too woo hoo lol. 

@feather_heather eww I hate having fillings in my teeth done too. I have none in my mouth and I like to keep it that way for as long as I can lol. I haven’t had fillings since I was a kid. I hope all your dentist appts go ok. 
    bluetickgal
  • @mindyb2019 <3<3<3 so many hugs, friend. Having complex feelings about this is totally normal. You're allowed to be sad for you, too. 

mindyb2019
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14 (waiting for a neg OPK to move to TWW)

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK's, CM, Premom app, and HIO

R/R: Rave - WFH today for a new water heater to be installed, MH went to bed while I was in the shower last night after I got a very strong pos OPK so I made him HIO this morning, it was a nice way to start the day  :D  Rant: FU from yesterday, I still think MH and I need to work on our relationship. Someone said that Will and Jada were asked once how they make it work and they said that they just live like divorce isn't an option. I was hesitant to continue to TTC because I was feeling unsure about our relationship but when I think about it divorce isn't an option so I'm choosing to work on our relationship while we grow our family. It requires constant maintenance. 

CS/Q:

@fitzfizz I hope you enjoyed your mind free meeting

@ttcbabyodo MH taught himself how to do breaks and rotors specifically so he wouldn't have to wait at the shop

@krystrist2014 I hope you don't have to worry about your O day after this cycle! FX!

@feather_heather ugh that is a lot of fillings to have to do at once. It's just like everything else in life they all seem to fail right at the same time! Like our water heater and furnace going out the same day. 

@mvt2003 Jeopardy sounds way more fun than chores. I wonder if we can get the game on anything else because MH loves it but we don't have a PS4 or any gaming system for that mater. 

@legallykate CD1 sucks enjoy some wine or chocolate! 

@gingermama29 GL with the basement. Can you stay with someone else in the meantime so you don't have to worry?

@bluetickgal I can't believe January is almost over because it feels like January has been 3 months long. I thought it would never end! Maybe that's because I have been doing dry January  :D 

@mindyb2019 I think it's perfectly normal to feel that way. Your feelings are totally valid. You can be really happy for someone while at the same time acknowledging how that makes you feel. 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

bluetickgalfeather_heather
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, pre-seed

R/R: Well I feel like our timing is going to be terrible with the new job starting, crazy commutes, and house hunting.  By the time I get home, I am not sure of my own name-nevermind what day it is!  OPKs timing has not been terribly consistent which also doesn't help.  

@mvt2003. Where is the Jeopardy on the PS4?  We love to watch the show and would probably enjoy playing.  My DH was heavily involved in QuizBowl in high school, so he will probably destroy me.  But bring on the obscure biology facts and I might have a shot.  

@mindyb2019.
    You are totally allowed to have those feelings!  I felt the same way when my niece was born, but completely fell in love when I met her.  Just give yourself space to feel all of those feelings!  

yay on new haircuts!  I got mine done, but she didn't cut it.  I want to be able to put it up in the warmer weather, but we will see.  Every time it touches my neck- I just want to chop it off myself!

@bluetickgal. Yay for it being almost the end of January!  

Tags are acting weird, so hopefully these worked.  

bluetickgal
  • @dobiemom11
    Thank you. Well I just met my new niece tonight and omg I understand what you mean. I just fell in love with her too. 🥰 so cute and tiny. 

• @mindyb2019

I am so glad you had a great experience meeting your niece.  It is so hard not to just melt when you meet them.  But I understand how this can still be hard when you go home.  So know that I am thinking of you and sending lots of hugs!  You are amazing! 
  • @dobiemom11 aww thanks girly. ❤️