Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 1/27

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.** 

What number are you trying for? 

Month/Cycle? 

WTO/TWW? 

Ages of other child(ren)? 

Any thoughts about this cycle? 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: 

GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie? 
TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: TFAS w/o 1/27

• What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 5/6

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? I will continue to remain hopeful, but I just feel like the timing of BD could have been better.  I'm a little mad at myself because I decided to go out with friends instead of trying one more time prior to ovulation.  But it probably was good that I decided to be social and have fun.  My friends and I did an escape room and it was so much more fun than I thought it would be.

Any questions?   Does anybody else have any occupational exposures that could potentially harm a pregnancy? I also asked this in the TWW, but I posted really late today.  I just find myself getting nervous at work about certain exposures that could harm a pregnancy especially an early pregnancy.  I'm still expecting another failed cycle, but every month I fear harming a potential early pregnancy.

Rant/Rave/Brag:  I have learned that DS knows how to say "chocolate."  He requested it for breakfast yesterday. I blame DH.

GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie?  I like watching reality TV shows.  DH makes fun of me because I will watch really stupid ones because sometimes I just don't want to think too much when I'm decompressing from the day.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    krystrist2014kpearse99morethanamama

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO until I stop getting + OPKs. Likely tomorrow.

Ages of other child(ren)? 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? I got my hopes up too much last cycle (getting a random stomach bug didn’t help with the obsessive symptom spotting) so I feel like I’m doing a much better job of not getting overly hopeful this month. Hoping I can keep up the zen attitude in the TWW. 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: My DD’s class is starting to prepare for their preschool graduation. It’s so cute! She comes hope telling us about how they are going to be on stage and sing a song and then she starts singing “we’re moving up” *clap* *clap* “to Kindergarten!” Im starting to get excited for it too! lol. 

Ooooooo. I’m with @AB518! I love me some terrible reality TV. MH normally makes fun of those kinds of shoes too, but I have totally gotten him sucked in to Married at First Sight and 90 day Fiance! I love watching them together - it always makes for a hilarious evening of yelling at the TV! MH’s best friend is on TLC’s sMothered so we added that one to the list of reality junk he will actually watch last year. My other fave that I haven’t been able to watch as much since I had my daughter (because life gets busy) is the Teen Mom franchise. I wish they would put the past seasons on Hulu or Netflix or Amazon. Damn you MTV!!
    kpearse99gingermama29
  • Loading the player...
  • What number are you trying for? THB #2
    Month/Cycle? 16/14/4 (AL #2)
    WTO/TWW? TWW
    Ages of other child(ren)? 7.5
    Any thoughts about this cycle? Ummmmm well, our thoughts and feelings weren't that great Friday morning when we went in for the IUI. DH's count was low at 10 mil and his motility was only at 50%...and my lining was barely at 8mm... so I feel like our hopes were shattered right then and there at any chance this week. We talked a little later and realize that the IUI still increases our chances and thanks to the gals in the IF thread I'm feeling more hopeful and positive that one of those 10 million is an Olympic swimmer!  
    Any questions? Anyone have any experience with pain in the legs? Specifically behind the knees? DS spiked a fever over the weekend and then started complaining about pain in his legs behind his knees. He woke up this morning and said they hurt worse and he's been shuffling around like a little old man. I then told him I would call the doctor so we could get him checked out and he freaked out and then started (trying) to walk normally. 
    Rant/Rave/Brag: Rant: see above....
    Rave: I've been doing really good about making sure I get a workout in everyday, or at least 5 days a week. DH and I have even been doing push ups and dips together every night! I'm still crazy bloated from the Clomid and now from the progesterone, so you can't see any changes, but I'm still pushing through because I know it is for the best and it will be worth it once all of this horrible bloat disappears!
    GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie? Hmmmm... I'm still a hard core Grey's Anatomy fan! And Dawson's Creek is something I could watch over and over again!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

krystrist2014gingermama29
  • @AB518 I carried your question over to the TWW thread for today! What sorts of exposures are you talking about?

@krystrist2014 ahhhh the preschool graduation!!! I miss that!! I remember how super cute and sweet it was! Take so many pictures and cherish the moments!!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

krystrist2014
  • krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited January 2020
    @kpearse99 oh no, poor kiddo! The only thing that came to mind was lime. But of course that would mean he would have had to been playing out in some tall grass or something and that you lived in an area where thats a thing so it’s probably unlikely. I should probably thank TV and podcasts for putting lime disease in the forefront of my mind! Lol. I hope you’re able to get him into the doc and figure out what’s going on. 
    Edited for typos. 
  • What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 14 year old twin girls

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope, just getting used to being off of BCP's and tracking my cycle.

Any questions? None.

Rant/Rave/Brag: Rave: I had a really good weekend and a great sale last night at my second/part time job, so that was awesome. I also have started getting my second check and my bank account is very happy! Lol.

GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie? Like @kpearse99 said, I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. Waiting on the new episodes to come out! I binge watch a lot and I feel like I have seen half of the shows on Prime/Netflix/Hulu at this point, and MH makes fun of probably 80% of them.
    gingermama29krystrist2014
  • @krystrist2014 I was leaning towards it just being growing pains... but I don't like that is started after a fever spike. He does play outside everyday at recess, and although it's pretty cold right now we have had some warmer days and he was in FL with his dad over New Years. So I guess it's possible...but I haven't seen any bites or bumps or bullseye markings. sigh!

@bserena Grey's just started back up last week, I believe!! I'm soooooo hurt that Alex is gone forever :( They didn't even do a goodbye episode for him or anything!
    Our TTC Journey

krystrist2014
  • @kpearse99 no bullseye is a really good sign then! 
    kpearse99
  • @kpearse99 I KNOW! I was so disappointed when I heard. He was one of the only original characters left and one of my favorites, so I was super bummed. I really wish they had at least given him a real exit/episode :( I will have to watch the new one tonight! I knew it was end of January but I've been so busy I forgot, so now I'm excited I have an episode to watch :) Even without Alex  :'(
    kpearse99
  • @AB518 I love escape rooms! I don’t have any occupational exposures but my friend who is a surgeon worried a lot when she was pregnant about having to tell her bosses early so she could avoid certain chemicals/tests at work.

@kpearse99 FX for your Olympian!!! And yay for working out so much, I have been trying to get back in a routine but have only been doing like 3 mornings a week, would love to up that to 5. I also still watch Grey’s, I think we are a dying breed. Agree that Alex's disappearance is surprising and a bummer.

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 18 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Not yet, just hoping I O a bit earlier this cycle so my LP is longer.

GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie? The Bachelor, but I am really not liking Peter at all this season, and most of the girls are terrible too. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

kpearse99AB518
  • gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited January 2020
    I'll be back for tags later!! 

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 8/5

WTO/TWW? WTO? I honestly don't even know.

Ages of other child(ren)? 23 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? NTNP but this cycle is all messed up.

Any questions? no

Rant/Rave/Brag: I just realized this weekend that DD's 2nd birthday is less than 2 weeks away! 😱 That snuck right up on me! We're planning a pretty small celebration but I haven't figured out any real details other than the date and the people invited. I know I want to make her an Elmo cake since she's obsessed with him. I just can't believe my baby is going to be 2 already 😭😭😭.

Parks & Rec or the Simpsons for TV. Anything Disney for movie. 
    kpearse99
  • @AB518 oooh I've always wanted to try an escape room!

@krystrist2014 that's super cute about YD. Are you having all the emotions about her starting kindergarten?

@kpearse99 love me some Grey's! Sorry YS isn't feeling well. I hope they can figure out why he's in pain.

@bserena second checks are the best! Glad you had a good weekend.

@legallykate FX for an early O and longer LP.
    kpearse99
  • @gingermama29 we often fall asleep to Parks and Rec!! Love that show! 

@legallykate I can't get into those shows!! The women on them are usually so horrible haha 

Our TTC Journey

• @bserena hurray for $$$ 🤑 
    @legallykate I have my FX for you for a longer LP this cycle! 
    @gingermama29 awe I bet she’s gonna LOVE the Elmo cake! I love seeing their excited little faces when we celebrate their special day. It’s really the best. To answer you question, I honestly don’t have too many crazy emotions over her moving up to Kinder. She’s been in daycare/preschool since she was 6 months so I don’t have to deal with the separation factor for the first time like many moms do. I feel like my emotions are more about the fact that she’s already 5 and we haven’t even started trying to give her a sibling until this year. She talks about it non-stop. 😰 Buy all in all I’m just excited for watching her grow and learn. ❤️

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 18 mo boy

Any thoughts about this cycle? Timing was ok but frequency could have been better! So honestly, it's anybody's guess, but I am feeling pessimistic.

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: Work sucks this week and I am taking time off on Friday, now I feel bad because it's just going to put me behind.

GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie? I love One Tree Hill and The Vampire Diaries! I am also a big Project Runway fan :)
    kpearse99krystrist2014

• @AB518 Big escape room fan here!

@krystrist2014 congrats to YD, so cute! They really grow up fast!

@kpearse99 always sucks when kiddos are sick, hope it's just a virus and growing pains. However now that I think about it my niece was complaining about something similar last year while she had a flu-like virus, nothing major and it was mostly fevers, it went away completely thankfully.

@bserena yay for extra cash! I am trying to be better with my spending.
    @legallykate I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    kpearse99AB518

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? Its looking really good! I am super happy to see that my body is working this cycle

Any questions? I still don't understand the whole temping thing but I am still doing it

Rant/Rave/Brag: DH is relocating the attic door and he cut a hole in the ceiling last night and he also fell through said ceiling... Again. I still made his ass give me my baby gravy 😆

GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie? Teen Mom, 90 day fiancee, Gilmore Girls. 
  • @legendairymomma "baby gravy"... I am dying of laughter at my desk haha  :D
    legendairymommakpearse99willashbaby
  • @morethanamama His fever is totally gone, thankfully. It came out of nowhere on Saturday and spiked up to over 103 a few times. Then Sunday it never got higher than 101. He went all day yesterday without one. But Sunday night is when he said the leg pain started. This morning he was barely lifting his legs to walk until I told him I'd bring him to the doctor. 

@legendairymomma nothing better than some good ole' baby gravy!!  And what do you mean "again??!!"  He's fallen through the ceiling before? haha
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 yes. In my dining room. 😬
    kpearse99krystrist2014willashbaby

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO but O was today so I'll probably move to TWW after my OPK's are neg

Ages of other child(ren)? 20 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm hopeful. After my really long cycle last cycle (first after the IUD came out) I'm glad to see my LH surge and O right at CD 14. 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: I've been WFH all day waiting for a plumber to come install a new water heater and its after 3 and they still aren't here!  :s  Our water heater and furnace went out on Sunday, unrelated, and both have to be replaced so that's fun but fortunately we are also refinancing our mortgage and will be skipping two payments so that will just go right to those fixes instead of into savings like I had preferred. 

GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie? I recently binge watched Cheer on Netflix and I regularly watch the Bachelor. My first BMB does a league with brackets and a live chat every week. 

@AB518 with a 2yo the social time and fun night out are worth it. I'm sure you still had good timing!

@krystrist2014 YD is too cute! I feel like I will still be an emotional wreck with DS starts K even though he's been in daycare since 12 wks. 

@kpearse99 it only takes one! FX for your Olympian!

@bserena

@legallykate Peter has really been making me mad this season. Although I feel like hes gotten set up by the producers more than once, he is just letting the drama rule everything!

@gingermama29 I am not ready for my baby to be two! Stop it!

@morethanamama I have Friday off too and it just means I have to get everything done by Thursday instead. I should be working right now lol

@legendairymomma baby gravy 💀 :D 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

AB518
  • @kpearse99  I work at a hospital, so there are lots of exposures such as radiation, chemicals, and sick patients.  One of the chemicals that I come across on a regular basis has a very strong smell, and it actually says on the packaging that pregnant women shouldn't be in the same room when it is being used because it is "fetal toxic."  Being able to smell it is being exposed to the risk.  I did a lot of research when I was pregnant with DS, but it wasn't until later in my pregnancy.  I was happily ignorant about a lot of the dangers in my work environment until somebody else warned me about them.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @krystrist2014  I am also guilty of symptom spotting, but then I remind myself that most people don't really seem to have symptoms before their first missed period.  I hope that you can keep your zen attitude this cycle.

@kpearse99  Yay for sticking to a workout schedule!  It can be really hard to get into that routine.

@bserena  I'm glad that you had a good weekend!

@legallykate  It sounds like your friend probably had a lot of the same concerns that I do.

@gingermama29  Welcome to the terrible twos!  Actually, I really do like this age.  

@morethanamama  Have you done a lot of escape rooms?  I would like to do another one, but at the same time, I felt like I went to a really good one and I might be disappointed by another one.  The one that I did had a little history lesson built into it which I thought was great because I love history especially local history.

@legendairymomma  It seems like your priorities are in order.  I hope that YH wasn't hurt, but BD needs to happen when it needs to happen...no excuses!

@krash_  Whenever a home repair needs to be done, it feels like something else happens and gets added to the list.  My refrigerator and furnace needed to be replaced within a week of each other.  Ugh, it's the joy of being an adult.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    kpearse99legendairymomma
  • @AB518 I personally have worked in (and will be working in again here in September) an environment with different occupational hazards (e.g. bodily harm because of potentially violent clients) and the best advice I can give you is to inform your employer ASAP once you're pregnant so they can help you to find work arounds in avoiding environmental exposures which may be harmful to your pregnancy. You're not the first pregnant person to work in a hospital and you certainly won't be the last. I hope you get something worked out!
    @krystrist2014 Glad you're feeling a little more chill about this cycle. I know that TTC can sometimes take over, so having a more relaxed mindset about things can really be a blessing. YD's preschool graduation prep sounds adorable!
    @kpearse99 I'm sorry that things are feeling a bit rough after this IUI, but I'm glad the ladies in the IF thread were helpful in changing your mindset about this cycle a bit. Things get hard sometimes and there are days when you just need those reminders that things aren't always as bad as they may seem.
    @bserena I'm glad you had a good weekend and that things at your job are going well! Not having to worry about finances too much is never a bad thing!
    @legallykate Your LP generally doesn't change based on when you O. If you have a short LP you might consider talking to an ObGyn about your hormones to see if something can be done to lengthen your LP if it's an ongoing issue. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed that your LP starts to lengthen a bit on its own!
    @gingermama29 I made an Elmo cake for ODS's second birthday! Exciting that YD's birthday is coming up. I hope the celebration you have is a fun one! Two is such a fun age!
    @morethanamama I hope your day off on Friday gives you a much needed break. Sometimes it's better to just take a mental health day and catch up on the work than it is to keep pushing yourself.
    @legendairymomma Do you have questions about temping that we can answer for you?
    @krash_ Hopefully things keep regulating for you! The first few cycles after hormonal BC can be rough!

What number are you trying for? 3
    Month/Cycle? 2/3 (but effectively benched all three cycles)
    WTO/TWW? WTO(CD 3)/benched until further notice (again)
    Ages of other child(ren)? 1.5, 5.5
    Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope- No sex for at least 2 weeks post-op and MH will probably say no sex until my post-op follow up at the end of the month.
    Any questions? Nope
    Rant/Rave/Brag: I have a drag show this weekend that I'm pretty excited about. My dad and his SO will be in town and they might come out to the bar to see me perform. It would be my dad's first time seeing me in drag in person which is kind of exciting. I'm just hoping that my surgery recovery is going better by then. I've been working on adding rhinestones and studs to my costume pieces for the show today. Might add photos in the craft thread once the dress I'm wearing for my first number is done!
    GTKY: What's your go to guilty pleasure TV show or movie? Ru Paul's Drag Race and America's Next Top Model are my two go-to guilty pleasure shows. I love them and MH gives me so much crap about them!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @ashaislurking That's what I thought too about the LP, but it was only 9 this month and has been 11-12 before, do you think it's possible I O'd on CD14 and not CD16? That would make me feel way better.

*TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate I have such a hard time reading those charts. Any chance you can pop your temps into fertility friend? If not that's totally fine. There are some times too where temps don't rise RIGHT away after O and instead take a couple days to come up as progesterone increases in the system. If that's the case then yes it's totally possible you O'ed on CD 14 instead of 16.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking yes!! Mainly being... What am I looking for and what am I looking at. Lmao, I have no clue what I am doing. I just take my temp every morning at 6:30 and record it. I was doing oral but I switched to vaginal. 

krystrist2014
  • @legendairymomma in general - you're looking for a shift of at least three temps higher than the previous six in order to confirm ovulation (which would have happened in the day or two before that temperature shift occurred). In regards to your current chart, it looks like if you have another two temperatures that are above 97.7 ( based on your current temps, likely they'll be higher than that and start to trend into the 98s) that will confirm ovulation. Does that make sense? 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

legendairymomma
  • @ashaislurking yes! It does. Thank you. 
  • @AB518 I think you're in the clear until you're actually KU. The fetus wouldn't share your blood supply until at least 6 weeks, and you would know before then if you were pregnant or not. Like @ashaislurking said, the second you found out you would need to tell someone there so that precautions could be made. 

@ashaislurking I hope you are feeling up for your show this weekend!! You got this!
    Our TTC Journey

AB518ashaislurkingmorethanamama
  • @ashaislurking FF is convinced it was CD16 too:

*TTC History*

• @ashaislurking @kpearse99  Right now, it is mostly the radiation that makes me nervous, but I double lead.  I don't know if or when I'll get pregnant, so I'm just always afraid of accidentally exposing an embryo to things that should be avoided.  I probably worry too much.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @legallykate If the temp times in FF are accurate, then the erratic temp times could also be a cause for a slight delay in BBT shift. If you temped earlier than normal (which the downward arrow indicates) your temp might be slightly lower than it would be at your normal temp time (some converters estimate this difference at about .2 degrees per half hour, but those aren't necessarily accurate). Based on your OPKs and the erratic temp times, you very well could have O'ed a little earlier than the charts are indicating.
    @AB518 is there anyone at your job who you could maybe talk to about pregnancy and job hazards now while still TTC? (HR, a boss, even a coworker who has been pregnant that you know)
    TTC History- *TW* LC

kpearse99legallykate
  • @morethanamama I’m feeling the same about our timing versus frequency this cycle. 😕 just gonna try to stay calm and WFAF. (p.s. I love Project Runway too! Especially if I have time to binge a whole season at once!) 

@legendairymana😱 he fell through the ceiling?!? And it’s happened before?! LMAO -at baby gravy! 😂 (p.s. Gilmore Girls is AMAZING! No guilt necessary for that one!)

@krash_ is your BMB league for Cheer or for the Bachelor? 🤣 either way sounds both fun and hilarious! 

@AB518 so true! And I’ve been pregnant before and didn’t have symptoms until like 6-7 weeks so you would think I’d know better! Lol. I lost my zen the other night when MH and I had some communication failures that resulted in no BD on O day. But I’m back to zen today and just resolving that this just probably wasn’t our cycle. 

@ashaislurking awe! That’s so exciting that your dad might be going to see you! Would love to see your finished costume! 

AB518ashaislurking
  • Of course my son was up at 5:30, went back to sleep while I didn't 🤦🏻‍♀️ gonna be a long day!

Still no AF over here. Trying not to focus on symptoms and just take it  day by day.

@ashaislurking the show sounds so fun! I'm also curious to see the costume :)
    ashaislurking
  • @morethanamama I can't believe you haven't tested yet!! That is soooooome patience!!
    Our TTC Journey

morethanamama
  • @kpearse99 I know! The only reason is that my H wants to wait. He's not as impatient as I am. But seriously, at this point I'm starting to feel a bit more optimistic about it all. We'll see!
    I think CD 30 is more realistic for me since my cycles have been kind of unpredictable, between 25 and 29 days in the past 9 months since I stopped nursing. I am a bit nervous about another chemical too:( I know I should stay positive. I also know it's dumb because realistically whether I test today or on Sunday things could still go wrong later on. 

kpearse99
  • @krystrist2014 the league is for the bachelor but if I got more of them to watch cheer we could maybe make it into a drinking game or something. Drink every time they don't hit the pyramid  :D  
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

morethanamamakrystrist2014