Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros w/o 1/27

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):
me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 1/27

• Ahhhhhhh @whitealbum29 so happy to see you back, friend!!!! I’m so glad the SA is done, and glad for you guys that it’s normal! 💕
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome back @whitealbum29! I was missing you when we were reviewing the classic moments from 2019 recently. I hope it will feel like you’re cleared quickly from Zika. 
  • @mvt2003 Hiiiiii friend!!!  <3 Yes I was honestly surprised by the result! Definitely good news, if not very illuminating about what's up!

@keikilove Thank you! Yeah, that thread was part of why I was like "I really need to get back on the board!"  <3
  • @whitealbum29 yay! so happy to see you back here! I’ve been wondering how you are doing!!
  • @whitealbum29 glad to see you back. I hope your benched time goes by quickly! 
  • whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited February 2020
    @bows22 and @photographerwife Hi ladies!! Good to see you!  <3<3