Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: Weekly Randoms 1/27-2/2

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 omg seriously??!!! Who does that??? That is so inappropriate!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

capnjackharknessbluetickgal
  • @inthewoods23 and @capnjackharkness wow! Y’all’s coworker are on another level!! I’m sorry you guys have to deal with that. 😕
    capnjackharknessbluetickgal
  • What is wrong with people? Sharing someone's US? Um, no.

Speaking of social media *TW*

I was just talking the other day about the need to step away from and social media sometimes, and it might already have gotten to that for me. I think I know 12 people that recently announced their 1st or 2nd pregnancy and it's starting or sting a bit. I know we have JUST started TTGP, I know that at least on paper there aren't any known reasons that would prevent us from GP, I know that I need to shift my perspective. I also understand that so many people have been here and TTGP for a long time and that I need to relax and be patient, I guess some days it's just easier than others. Yesterday, I was having a hard time, that's all. Now I'm going to shift my sad ass perspective and just get some work done! 

krystrist2014ashaislurking
  • In other news I'm hoping to be more active this week and pray work won't be as busy as it looks!
    krystrist2014
  • @inthewoods23 WTF? That is so inappropriate?! I mean all babies are cool. But I’m not buying a gift for someone I don’t even know?! I’m sure they’re just excited, but to ask for gifts from co-workers like that is not okay. 
    capnjackharknesskrystrist2014bluetickgalshamrocandroll
  • @keikilove do you have an iPhone? If you hit X while the page is trying to load, it loads immediately. credit to @mvt2003 for discovering it. I’ve completely abandoned the app but that has been working for me on the mobile site 
    keikilovekrystrist2014
  • @keikilove I’m on the app at it still blows today. 
    @inthewoods23 oof. It kind of makes more sense and it’s nice that the young fathers family is stepping up because so often that is not the case. But still.... I feel like that’s the kind of thing you tell coworkers that you are friends with and then provide them the link privately if they ask/are interested. 
    capnjackharkness
  • @inthewoods23 the addition of the registry is super weird to me...

sorry I’ve been off after introing I definitely want to be active in the community here. I’ve been feeling just stupid and lost about my cycle. Which two weeks are ovulation and which two are my TWW with these stupid two week periods. Or if I’m even ovulating at all.  

Also In Law rant. I really like them but they came for the weekend and I expected they would help out but they just napped and relaxed while we did a ton of house projects. It just would have been nice if they helped some... 
    capnjackharkness
  • @allthingscozy I think it should be a given that when you become an in-law you need to be prepared to help every time you visit your children's family, LOL! I hate house projects, we bought a house last spring and every weekend we have a loooong laundry list. 
    Also, welcome!
    allthingscozykrystrist2014
  • @morethanamama haha right? The laundry list never ends.  We even told them our plans before they decided to come so it wasn’t like a surprise.  What types of things have you been working on? 
    krystrist2014
  • @allthingscozy we bought a place that essentially was ok as is, but just needed A LOT of TLC to look modern and clean...and lots of stuff popped up that needed to be replaced/renovated! We re-did the entire kitchen, floors everywhere but the 3 bedrooms, painted throughout, added A/C and new furnace. This was last summer. Since then, it's been smaller projects, like getting new handles for the doors, painting our front door. Current big project is to declutter and organize the garage! MH has a lot of stuff and tends to be a hoarder, and we want to turn the garage into a usable space (play area/workout space/nerd space for H). Needless to say, once we start going through boxes, we just go into a rabbit hole that never ends! What about you?
    allthingscozykrystrist2014
  • @morethanamama nice! Totally understand the rabbit hole. We built after apartment living so we are needing to paint pretty much the whole house. This weekend we have been trying to organize and sort and pitch our basement stuff. It has made me want to throw everything out and go minimalistic haha. I won’t but man I hate sorting. It’s been fun to slowly decorate each room. I spend way too much time and money at home goods haha 
    krystrist2014
  • **TW** 
    So with my two previous pregnancies, I was one of several women at work to be expecting. It seems everyone gets KTFU around the same time. So as already there are 3 or 4 other ladies expecting now. Just kinda makes me get my hopes up to be one of them. Crazy right. 

• **TW** 
    So with my two previous pregnancies, I was one of several women at work to be expecting. It seems everyone gets KTFU around the same time. So as already there are 3 or 4 other ladies expecting now. Just kinda makes me get my hopes up to be one of them. Crazy right. 

The same thing happens where I work. In fact, when we started TTGP last year, I had told my close work friends that I was "drinking the water" because every time we have a wave of ladies get KU, everyone says "Don't drink the water here!"
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

keikilovekrystrist2014capnjackharknessbrookert615
  • So for anyone keeping track of my basement saga, the wall caved in today
    capnjackharkness
  • OMG @gingermama29! I would have passed out.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

gingermama29capnjackharkness
  • @ttcbabyodo I can’t wait for your warnings to go away so I can revel in the amazing Peggy responses! Bring on the bog witch! 

@gingermama29 That is awful! Did you come home to that or were you aware it was happening? 

@mvt2003 I think that Peggy missed the part in TCOYF where 18 sustained high temps means you are KU... not 10...
    babyodokpearse99gingermama29capnjackharkness
  • @gingermama29 oh noooo! I am so sorry you're dealing with that. That sucks so much.
    gingermama29
  • @fitzfizz it's been bowing in for a few months. We've been waiting for the company we hired to have an opening to repair it but between several projects ahead of us and the way the weather turned, they were backed up and hadn't gotten to us yet. We had them come out here just before Christmas to add extra supports to the house in case this happened and I'm very glad we did!
    But yeah, DH discovered it when he was bringing laundry downstairs to be washed. 

Update:
    The basement company called and they will be here Thursday to rebuild the wall. Apparently we were slated for our repair to occur next week until we hit emergency status today. They can't get here earlier because they started another project today that they can't leave wide open.
    keikilovekrystrist2014kiki047capnjackharkness
  • Okay so like @krystrist2014 I missed the memo about the ute goggles when we joined this board. Can one of our super sweet bog witches take a look inside my uterus and tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? I'd appreciate it! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

krystrist2014kpearse99photographerwifecapnjackharkness
  • @ttcbabyodo darn puppies! They need to calm tf down. Thanks for taking a look. I appreciate you. I'll scold the puppies tonight. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

krystrist2014kpearse99capnjackharkness
  • @gingermama29 oh goodness...I’m so glad you had it braced!! That’s crazy they were coming next week, but it just couldn’t hold out that long! So happy to hear they are coming this week now! I’m sure you will be happy to have this headache over and done with!
    gingermama29capnjackharkness
  • Lmao I just love the idea of ute goggles. It's like the Gaydar prank on The Office 😂

@gingermama29 omg nooo!! I would have freaked the hell out if I came home to that! So glad thags5 getting fixed ASAP now.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
    kpearse99gingermama29capnjackharkness
  • @AshleyGemini24 @ttcbabyodo
    Same here. it goes in waves and every 2 years a bunch of ppl are KU, for the first or second time. I know 12 KU ppl right now...
    krystrist2014capnjackharkness