Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o 1/20

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.** 

What number are you trying for? 

Month/Cycle? 

WTO/TWW? 

Ages of other child(ren)? 

Any thoughts about this cycle? 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: 

GTKY: What's the biggest non-TTC related thing you're looking forward to in the next few months?

TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: TFAS w/o 1/20

• Options
    Hi - I’ve been posting in the TWW/WTO but have been finding it hard not to mention my DD so I’ll post here!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

WTO - CD:26 DPO: 7 (short LP - newly diagnosed hypothyroidism so hopefully my synthesis will help change that!)

Ages of other children: DD is 2

Thoughts about this cycle: I just got diagnosed with the flu so I’m worried I’m out. It started after ovulation and I have no fever since I got my flu shot. I have a mild flu (feels like a sinus infection not the flu.)

Questions: Anybody have success stories with having the flu during the time you’d have implantation??

R/R: I have the flu, DH has the flu and my DD just got over the flu. It’s been a week...

GTKY: what is the best non-TTC thing you’re looking forward to in the next few months? We just got our cable lowered so I can get a massage once a month so I’m pretty pumped about that! 
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    Married: July 2016
    TTC #2: July 2019
    DD: 8/22/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsjohnson706 welcome!! Ugh, I'm sorry you all got hit with the flu :( Get as much rest as you possibly can!

@bows22 I love that you have a "fresh start"! It's the perfect way of looking at it <3 I'm glad you're feeling better!

What number are you trying for? THB #2
    Month/Cycle? 16/14
    WTO/TWW? WTO
    Ages of other child(ren)? 7.5
    Any thoughts about this cycle? I go back and forth! Lately I just haven't been feeling "fertile"... I know that may sound weird but it's just a feeling I'm having and I hate it! I saw the RE yesterday and I currently have 3 follies growing (16.5mm and 8mm on the left side and a 14mm one on the right side) and my lining was at 6.9mm. So things need to cook a little longer and I go back tomorrow for another u/s and hopefully the IUI will be Friday!
    Any questions? nope
    Rant/Rave/Brag: Going back to work after a long weekend is never easy! haha BUT - I'm working from home tomorrow, which is nice. My ex starts his new job in FL on Monday so he leaves Friday to drive down there. So far, DS is really excited so I'm hoping his positive outlook on his dad moving remains and that it all works out!
    GTKY: What's the biggest non-TTC related thing you're looking forward to in the next few months? Hmmmm.... DH just signed us up for this VIP membership at this new exclusive rooftop bar/club/lounge that is a speakeasy! It opens up in April so I'm super excited to be able to go there with him on nights we don't have DS!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    legallykatelegallykate member
    edited January 2020
    Hi all, I just intro'd today and figured I'd jump in here as well!

What number are you trying for?
    Month/Cycle? 1/1
    WTO/TWW? TWW
    Ages of other child(ren)? Almost 18 months
    Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope, just waiting to POAS
    Any questions? Does anyone else have a shorter cycle now than when conceiving their LOs? My cycle was always 28 days before I conceived DD but is only 26 now, which means my LP is 2 days shorter, which makes me a little wary. 
    Rant/Rave/Brag: My office has been struck by the flu and there is barely anyone here. I am tempted to go home.
    GTKY: What's the biggest non-TTC related thing you're looking forward to in the next few months? The Super Bowl for one haha. We always have people over and eat a ton of food, I love it. And potentially some fun bachelorette weekends/reunions since I have a couple friends getting married this fall.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @MrsJohnson709 ugh sorry you’re all suffering or recovering from the flu! I hope you are all on the mend soon and crossing my fingers for you that it has no affect on your TTC efforts.
    @bows22 I’m so excited for you and your fresh start! Happy to have you back but also hoping you’re not here very long! Also hurray for Disney!! How many days are you guys doing at the parks? Will this be your DDs first time? 
    @kpearse99  I totally get the feeling fertile thing. Sending you all the fertility vibes and hoping that everything stays on track for your IUI to be done on Friday. I lurked the TFAS thread last week because I couldn’t keep up but I read about your ex’s new job in FL. That would be tough. But I’m glad your DS is having such a positive outlook on it! Biggest upside of living in FL is cheaper tickets to Disney! Lol. 
    @legallykate This might seem weird but I am tracking my cycle for the first time ever now that we are TTC. I wasn’t tracking my cycle prior to getting KU the first time. But I was a bit worried when I started tracing because my first LP was only 10 days despite my cycle being 30 days. My second one was 12. I totally understand your concern. Have you been tracking for a while? How long is your LP now that your cycle is shorter? 
  • Options
    What number are you trying for?  2

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Hopeful. We’re only on our 3rd cycle TTC so I find myself hopeful all the time but also obsessively thinking about being KU. I feel ridiculous sometimes because MH doesn’t think about it much. He wants another baby but is just like it’ll happen when it happens. Lol. 

Any questions? Nope.

Rant/Rave/Brag: Had a great weekend celebrating MHs bday in Orlando. We just went shopping and stuff. It was relaxing. 

GTKY: What's the biggest non-TTC related thing you're looking forward to in the next few months? Disney!! We live in FL so we buy FL resident 3-day passes this time every year and they don’t have to be used on consecutive days so we go 3 separate Saturdays between Jan and April. It’s lots of fun but also exhausting so I’m glad we don’t have to go consecutive days and that we just do one park per trip. 

• Options
    legallykatelegallykate member
    edited January 2020
    @krystrist2014 I have been tracking for a while now, and my cycle is averaging 26 days, with an LP of 10-11 days, whereas when I conceived my daughter my cycle was 28 days with an LP of 12-13 days. So not a ton shorter but enough to make me a little nervous!
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @krystrist2014 ugh my DH is the same way. 

@legally no idea since I didnt track per se with DS

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope. I am just chugging along and trying to not stress and delay ovulation

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: I got a different brand LH strips and I already know I am taking them too early. I told DH this and he said "they didnt buy them. They're not the boss of us." He has the same weird obsession about my testing like he will ask to see the results and ratios when I am done and usually follows it with "... Is it time??"
  • Options
    @legallykate I get it. I’ve only tracked two cycles so far so my average LP is 11 right now. My plan was to TTC and track for 6 months before asking the GYN/OB if I should be concerned about my LP. 
  • Options
    @legallykate @krystrist2014 I totally understand LP concerns! I typically have 9-10 days. That’s what it was when I conceived my DD but it still causes me concern. I was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism so that’s probably a reason why but since I started meds 5 weeks ago it hasn’t really changed much. Ugh! I wish I knew if was an issue or a non-issue. I over analyze the heck out of it!
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    Married: July 2016
    TTC #2: July 2019
    DD: 8/22/17

• Options
    @krystrist2014 YH sounds like MH!  :D  "It will happen when it happens so why don't you just relax a bit?!" Men!!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @kpearse99 I’m glad mines not the only one! Ugh, men!

• Options
    @mrsjohnson706 yes, girl, over analyzing is literally both my superpower and my kryptonite. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I feel your pain! 
  • Options
    @MrsJohnson709 I really hope your flu goes away soon! I haven't had experience with illness while TTC so I'm not sure whether it'll impact implantation or not.
    @bows22 I'm glad you're back off the bench! I'm 100% guilty of keeping track of HEDDs starting on CD 1 every cycle when I'm ttc. The Disney trip sounds like a blast! I hope you have fun.
    @kpearse99 Didn't you switch meds this cycle? I hope your u/s tomorrow looks promising and you'll be able to get in for your IUI later this week! So far it's sounding like things are moving in the right direction with the clomid.
    @legallykate Having a shorter cycle doesn't always mean your LP is shorter- you may just be ovulating earlier. How have you been tracking? I have 26 day cycles but still generaly have a 14 day LP. I kind of miss having big super bowl parties. I used to go down to my dad's house for them. He had a fully stocked bar in his basement so I'd bartend and eat a bunch of food while socializing with everyone. It was a good time.
    @krystrist2014 Two of you going to Disney! That's fun! I hope you have a good time. MH also has the mindset of "we'll have another baby when we have one" while I'm over here temping, taking OPKs, and in general just having TTC on my mind constantly. It's a bit weird though because he does ask me how my OPKs and temps are looking while I track.
    @legendairymomma What brand of LH strips are you using? I had been using easy at home but they weren't working well so I bought pregmates.

What number are you trying for? 3
    Month/Cycle? 2/2
    WTO/TWW? WFAF
    Ages of other child(ren)? 1.5, 5.5
    Any thoughts about this cycle? AF is due on Thursday
    Any questions? Nope
    Rant/Rave/Brag: I have surgery on Friday and I'm kind of nervous about it but also ready to have answers. I also just scheduled a tattoo appointment for February 4th! I'm finishing up my chest piece that I started 5 years ago!
    GTKY: My tattoo is a pretty big one. I'm also waiting to hear back from a potential practicum location. I should hear back in the next week or two about whether or not I got the position. If I get the position I'll start in September!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @ashaislurking I used easy@home last 2 cycles and now I have wondfo. I am only on cd9 so its not like I should be expecting much. They do seem to be clearer to read though. 
  • Options
     hi All! also new here!

@MrsJohnson709 I'm sorry, the flu sucks! I don't know if it would interfere with TTC but hopefully not!
    @bows22 yay for not being benched! We are also going to Disneyland, at the end of this month.
    @kpearse99 fx for your ultrasound! I love speakeasy bars. That sounds so fun.
    @legallykate  same boat. My cycle was 28 days like clockwork and LP at 12-13 days. I tracked for a few months before we started trying and now I did the same (just tracking though, no BBT for now). It seems that now I ovulate around day 11-12. I've had a couple of 28 day cycles though, so that's annoying. My DS is also 18 mo!
    @krystrist2014  my husband has the same mentality...
    @ashaislurking good luck with the surgery and I hope you get the position!

Month/Cycle? 1/2

WTO/TWW? TWW. Trying hard not to test on 4-5 days. We have just started TTC but of course I'm the impatient type.

Ages of other child(ren)? 18o

Any thoughts about this cycle? We either nailed it or completely missed the opportunity. My H was gone to a funeral out of state on ovulation day but hopefully the day before was good enough. Not keeping my hopes up.

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: it was so hard to go back to work today. We usually have busy weekends but this one was relaxing for once, so I wasn't ready for full speed. Also, I spent most of my day on tasks that I couldn't complete because of course I needed someone else's intervention and they were gone already. Ugh.

GTKY: What's the biggest non-TTC related thing you're looking forward to in the next few months? I'm excited for a little bit of travel, I'm visiting my family in Europe in June most likely. Also trying to meet up with a friend from Florida, perhaps in Texas. And we refinanced our home with a great deal so I'm excited to save a bit more this year. Renovations last year kicked our financial booty big time.

• Options
    @morethanamama it's worth remembering that sperm can live for up to 5 days, and having sperm there within the few days prior to ovulation gives you the best chances because once you ovulate the egg has such a short window in which it can be fertilized.
    @kpearse99 My fingers are crossed so hard for you this cycle my friend! I'm so glad your body is responding well to the clomid and that you'll hopefully get to trigger soon.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking exactly, I wonder if that will be the case again, because I think that's how it happened last time too. I know that in 2 years lots can change but hopefully my H's guys are still doing well, lol.

• Options
    mamaslothmamasloth member
    edited January 2020
    @bows22 I look up my EDD on CD1, too! It helps me get excited for the next round.
    @legallykate Welcome! My LP had gotten shorter, too (9-10 days) but I was o'ing on day 21-22, so my dr. started me on Clomid. Now it's 11-12 days, so still fairly short. It's weird how much our bodies change from one TCC season to another. 
    @ashaislurking Fingers crossed you get the position!!
    @kpearse99 Clomid bloat is no joke! I hope this cycle works for you!

Month/Cycle? 14, 4 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? It's my last cycle on Clomid, so I hope it works. I quit my job, so I'm also hoping being happier/less stressed will encourage my body to produce a baby.

Any questions? n/a

Rant/Rave/Brag: I quit my job with no real plans for what to do next, besides get certified as a personal trainer. A part-time job at my yoga/pilates studio kinda fell into my lap (basically working for free classes), so I'm excited about that. I used to need everything planned out, so I'm trying to embrace not knowing what the next few months will look like. I'm also going to be a full-time SAHM for awhile, so I'm excited to spend more time with DS

GTKY: What's the biggest non-TTC related thing you're looking forward to in the next few months? Vegas in 2 weeks!!!

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Options
    @ashaislurking FX for you for a successful surgery AND for your practicum! 
    @morethanamama yeah I have zero patience also. Lol. I feel you. 
    @mamasloth congrats on the new part time gig and yay for enjoying more time with your DS! 

• Options
    @mamasloth I can't believe your Vegas trip is so soon! I hope you enjoy it! I transitioned to being a full time SAHM back in April of 2018 and it was definitely a weird transition. It gave me more time to spend with my kids and focus on school but not working felt so weird. I'm glad you're taking the transition in stride and I hope it's a good thing for you and your family! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking I'm a little nervous about it, but I think having it planned out really helps. I was laid off from my last job and I think the shock/unexpectedness of that situation made being home (even for just a few months) difficult. DH and I are both better prepared this time!

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Options
    @kpearse99 I’m glad YS is excited about this big change. Are there any plans for him to go visit in FL yet?

@legallykate I pumped for a year and my cycles were shorter during that time but I wasn’t tracking ovulation. I stopped pumping around the time we started TTC and it did seem like I was ovulating earlier with the same LP so my cycles were still shorter. But the past several months my LP has been a day longer. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that pregnancy/birth/pumping did seem to affect my cycles but my LP didn’t change until recently. 

@krystrist2014 yes this will be DD’s first time at the parks! So we have 3 full days there, and our current plan is to do a park on the first and third day and have the second day for swimming, maybe a water park depending on the weather, Disney springs, just kind of a chill day. We may change that if we get closer and think she can handle 3 park days in a row but right now I think we will all benefit from a break in between. And I totally feel you on YH’s attitude. That’s how MH was when we started and I always felt ridiculous too haha 

@legendairymomma I use wondfos and I always start them too early too. I keep thinking, but if this is the one cycle I surge on CD 10?? Haha

@ashaislurking good luck today!! Thinking of you!

@morethanamama the day before is still perfect timing! We are going to Disney world, I forgot that there would be people here from all over and that I would need to specify haha. 

@mamasloth enjoy this time with YS! And the part time yoga teaching sounds like a perfect gig. Is it at night? If so it will be nice that YH will get some one on one time with YS too!
  • Options
    @bows22 thank you so much! I have about 2.5 hours before I go to the surgery center.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    I feel a little triggered reading other posts from people trying for #1 when they talk about their weekend plans, checking out a new restaurant or just cleaning and relaxing. I love my son but sometimes I miss those super chill weekends. We haven't slept in on a weekend past 6 am in almost 20 months. We don't have family near by so we don't get to send him for sleepovers at grandmas and when we go out on a date we spend about $60 on a babysitter for a few hours and date nights are just more work for me:

I know I will have all the free weekends in the world in about 20 years but I would just like one for now. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krash_ I can’t imagine not having family nearby, that must be really hard. I think about that sometimes and feel like the only option would be to find a mom friend in the same boat and then take turns watching the other’s kid to be able to have date nights. But obviously finding a mom friend that you trust like that is a million times easier said than done. 
  • Options
    @bows22 I actually found a family that has a son about our son's age that we were doing date night swaps with for a long time but it's just hard to coordinate schedules and then one of us always "owes" the other one a date night. In the long run it's just easier to hire someone and we have had good luck with sitters from Care.com. Maybe once the weather is nicer and if/when we potentially have #2 our mom's who are both retired will drive up to help more but it's a 4+ hour drive for either of them. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @bows22 no big plans yet for him to go to FL other than over the summer for 2-3 weeks.

@krash_ I also can't imagine what it's like not having family near by. You are a super hero, just know that. And that chart on what moms think about on the regular is so legit. Hang in there, you're doing everything you can and it is more than enough. 

@mamasloth that's great that the teaching gig fell into your lap!! I hope the less stress, happier outlook on things and the last cycle on clomid is exactly what you need for this to happen for you!!  And I'm guess the clomid bloat hits you as well?? it sucks!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @mamasloth that's awesome about the teaching gig!  I'm also a yoga teacher but only do it for fun. I sub prenatal yoga as well sometimes!

@krash_ right there with you. My parents are in another country and my IL are a two hour flight from us. They are about to retire for good so they will come up more often. But we rely heavily on our nanny and other sitters. A couple of childless friends too. It's super hard but we are also building our network of parents and I think it takes a while but it helps.

The downside of having parents help is that I always feel like it's a burden for them and I feel bad even when they visit. With my nanny, since I pay her, I don't feel that way😂 and she usually doesn't spoil my son with YouTube videos like my mom does 🙃🙃 but I totally hear you that it would be nice to have help especially for date nights. I feel so bad spending money to pay someone to watch my monitor when my son reliably sttn

@bows22 I'm in California but I want to make it to Disney World sometime!
  • Options
    krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited January 2020
    @krash_ I can relate big time. We live in FL and my parents live in NY. MH;s father and his fathers wife live about 4 hours away and come to visit only like once a year and they only stay for about 24 hours and never offer to let us go out. We go down to them roughly 3 times a year and occasionally get a date night during those visits. We moved to this city for MH's job and we didnt know a soul here. It is hard to not have the kind of support that so many take for granted. We have no back up for a million and one situations and scenarios that come up when you have a kid and it takes YEARS to build those kinds of relationships. 

Edited for silly typos
  • Options
    Today has been hard. My surgeon didn't find anything in the diagnostic lap - no endo, no adeno, no scarring aside from scar tissue from my C-section deliveries that is healed beautifully. My ovaries look perfect. She's completely beside herself trying to find a cause for my pain and honestly at this point I am too. I have a post-op follow up at the end of February. I can't BD for two weeks, and I likely will have O'ed by then. Even if I haven't, MH is terrified of me getting pregnant before we get a more solid plan of action with my ObGyn SO I'm effectively benched again for this cycle. I'm heartbroken. I'm taking the rest of this weekend to just be and let myself feel what I need to feel. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking I am so sorry. Hope you can spend the weekend doing lots of self care and spending quality time with YH and that you get some better answers soon.  <3
    *TTC History*

• Options
    @ashaislurking I'm so sorry. Definitely take the time and allow yourself to feel these feelings. They are valid. I hope you manage to have a good weekend and that they find some answers soon 
  • Options
    @ashaislurking  I'm sad to hear that you still don't know what is causing the pain.  It can be hard to hear that everything looks normal because there is still no answer.  Take care of yourself.  I continue to hope that you will find an answer soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @legallykate @morethanamama @AB518 Thank you all. I'm taking it easy today and taking a break from grad school work until tomorrow. Today is a sleep, relax, and eat hot wings kind of day. I hope we get more answers soon. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    Oh @ashaislurking I second what the others have said and just wanted to let you know that I’m so sorry there were no answers. I hope you are enjoying your day❤️
  • Options
    Thanks @bows22 I'm really hoping that the post-op follow up will help give us a good next step to figuring this out. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking nooooo!!!! 😫😫 no answers? Ugh I am so so sorry. I know how much of a disappointment that is that they found nothing to explain all of the pain you’re in. There has to be something. I agree with YH, I would be too afraid of something bad and worse happening to you if you were to get KU before figuring out what is causing all of this. ♥️♥️
    Our TTC Journey