September 2020 Moms

WTF Wednesday 1/15

What has you saying WTF today? 

Re: WTF Wednesday 1/15

• Hahaha that meme is killing me.  :D 

Currently my WTF is this screaming headache I’ve got. So bad. Having DH grab me McDonalds because it’s the only thing that sounds even remotely appetizing. Hopefully it’ll help my headache. 
  • My stomach has been killing me sick 3am when it woke me up. So much cramping but I'm gassy also so I don’t think it’s uterine cramps. But at 3am I was freaking out. I ate a few brussel sprouts last night but never had this happen before.

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband decided to make vat of chili in the crockpot the other night. The stench of it woke me up and made me so nauseous. Also, the whole house reeked all day afterwards. 🤮
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @linz36 I’ve had a couple nights of horribly painful gas/bloat. It’s so uncomfortable. Brussel sprouts sure could’ve done that! 

@macheno my husband is banned from cooking with onions during this pregnancy because with my last one he made roast and I got soooo sick from the smell and I swear it was stuck in my house for weeks. The thought still makes me feel sick. Misery! 
  • @chasingroygbiv it’s my favorite wtf meme so I had to use it!! I’m sorry you have such a bad headache, hope the mcds helps!!

@linz36 yikes that doesn’t sound good! Fx it passes soon for you 

@macheno chili actually sounds good right now but I can imagine the smell being pretty strong!! 

My WTF is that my H does pretty much nothing on days he has to go into work. It’s irritating because there’s so much housework piled up and I have more motivation to get stuff done when I’m not home alone for some reason (probably because there’s someone else here to help entertain the dogs) Today I’m off but he’s not. I just wish he would help with something without me having to ask!!!! 
  • I have had this toddler in disposable diapers since yesterday afternoon but the minute I put a cloth diaper on him today and he immediately fills it with poo. For real, kid? You were in a disposable literally 2 minutes ago. 
  • Sickness has hit our house and the baby is so grumpy. He hates his nose being wiped and only wants to be held. I think I’m coming dow with it as I woke up all stuffed up. Ugh not fun!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• @beaandthebabes OMG my kiddo does the same thing! The literal minute he gets cloth on his butt he poops. WTF kid!

My WTF is why am I so tired!? I got up this morning at a reasonable time, went to the bathroom, and then immediately fell back asleep for another 2 hours
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • haha. Funny meme. My WTF is that my SO and I were in the kitchen last night. I turned the water on at the sink to rinse something out and just went back to sit on the couch to eat my dessert. My SO yells from the kitchen "are you still using the tap". For some reason I found this hilarious. The fact that I just totally left it on and walked into the living room without giving it another thought had me laughing so hard that he came to check on me. All of a sudden that laughter turned to tears and I started crying!!! Really??? WTF.  All I could say is I don't know where my brain is at. He hugged me and kept asking what's wrong. The whole thing was insane!
  • Another WTF, is why is it taking so long for the bump to add this board to the birth month list on the app?!?! It’s seriously so dead on this board. 

I did venture over to Aug and it seems really slow over too though. I don’t understand why. Are moms just not using the Bump like they used too? My other bmb’s were way busier! 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• robyn2201 said:
    Another WTF, is why is it taking so long for the bump to add this board to the birth month list on the app?!?! It’s seriously so dead on this board. 
    This
  • Getting pretty impatient with the BMB not getting stickied too. I don’t use a desktop/laptop for anything except work so I’m having to do the browser on my phone. 

My WTF is with my body. Haven’t been able to have an uninterrupted nights sleep yet this week. I wake up long enough to wake up and  be pissed about it and then fall back asleep. Why did I wake up if I didn’t even have to pee? When this happens it feels like I wake up the next morning more tired than usual. 
  • @corngirl ugh not being able to sleep is tough.  It would be hard to constantly keep waking up. I am struggling with sleep issues as well but with me it's mostly once I'm awake I feel like I need too throw up and then I can't get back to sleep.  I don't know if the nausea is triggering it but it's rough.  Hopefully both our bodies get it together soon! 
  • @corngirl same! the insomnia is rough. I pass out at 930pm or 10pm then I'm  up from 4am-530am. I'm soo tired all day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's not Wednesday anymore but since this is my first chance to log on since Sept is *still* not available on the app....ugh. Y'all get to hear my WTF today (feel blessed lol)

I am freaking myself out mentally about telling my parents that I'm pregnant. I'm married, been married almost 5 years, 23 years old, grown adult, literally don't need a single thing from them. But, I just genuinely don't know how they (more specifically, my mom) is going to react. I was in tears last night not knowing if they would be happy or not. My husband thinks I'm crazy (which I am..) but this not knowing sucks. Especially when I know his parents will be in tears and over the moon excited. Why TF does pregnancy screw with my brain like this?! Geeeezzz. 

Maybe this wasn't so much as a WTF as I needed to rant, haha. 
  • I could access the board through BMBs on the app today so maybe it’s finally up ?! Anyone else?

@mcano1016 I feel the same way. My family is full of drama and I have no idea how they will react even though I’m married and in my late twenties. But I’m still scared to get a weird reaction from them. Do you know why you’re feeling like this? Have they made comments recently about how you should wait to have kids or something similar? 
  • @greyl I was finally able to access it via the app today too!

My mom has made comments to me in the past that "I'm not ready for you to have kids yet". Which is like, a really weird thing to say, imo. But, she hasn't said anything like that in a while, but we also don't have conversations with family about our plans for kids, etc. 
  • @mcano1016 I'm not sure if this will help (since naturally, we all desire *all* the grandparents to be excited) but remember, its not about if she's ready for you to have kids, its about if *you and DH* are ready to have kids. I hope she's changed her tune though!!!! I'll be thinking of you!
  • @mcano1016 I agree with @corngirl that it shouldn’t be about them being ready. Those are some of the same comments my mom has made to me. But I think it’s more of the fact that she doesn’t want to be called a grandmother (she’s younger and is very into still looking as young as she can) but I wouldn’t worry too much about their reactions. It would be wrong of them to not be happy for you guys. You’re independent, old enough, and married. And if they say something rude then I would just ignore it or call them out and tell them that was uncalled for. They might be surprised at first but they will most likely get used to it and be happy in no time. 
  • @greyl Saw your post and I immediately went and checked the app and it's finally on there for me!  Wohoo! Let's get this party started!

• @greyl @corngirl @mcano1016 I'm terrified of what my mom is going to say! This is #4 (and #1 with my 2nd husband), and I don't think she is going to be excited.  But like everyone is saying, it's not about them, it's about you and DH!
    DS1 2009
    DS2 2010
    DS3 2014
    DD born 8/24/2020!
  • Late to the party because I just finally saw Sept 2020 got added (figured maybe one of us did something to piss off the admins haha). My WTF is who knew that burnt spinach smells JUST like weed! I forgot about some on the stove and our entire house now smells very strongly of weed! I thought it was just my crazy pregnant nose but nope, my husband confirmed. And we are having my daughters first birthday party at our house on Sunday with tons of family and friends. That’s going to be an interesting discussion topic 😬
  • @greyl @corngirl @dontcallmeshirley1 Yes, I do agree! And we are so happy and so ready. I just need to get out of my head!  :#
  • @mcano1016 Most of the negative people change their tune when a baby comes. It is part of their magic. 
    And if they don't it will be their loss.