Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 12/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: WTO Tuesday 12/24

• Options
    @mvt2003 - Merry Christmas Eve! I hope you enjoy your holiday as well!

Month/Cycle: 17

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: IVF - FET is Friday!

R/R: Echoing @mvt2003 and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and hoping everyone is able to enjoy the holidays! My office closes at noon, so I'm just sitting around wholly unproductive and waiting until I can leave and finish my errands and baking!

CS/Q: Nope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:19/14/4 AL#2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, and progesterone after O.

R/R: Good morning ladies and Merry Christmas Eve!! 🎄 Hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating with family/friends!!  

CS/Q: None...got a so close to positive OPK this morning that I’m calling it positive. I normally test later in the day, but had to test before we left for the IL’s this morning. I’ll test again when we get home tomorrow, but hopefully my temp goes up in the morning. 

@mvt2003 your well wishes were stated perfectly! 💜 I wish the same for you, friend!! 

@feather_heather hope your 1/2 day passed quickly and you can enjoy the rest of it and get everything done that you need to!