Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 12/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 12/20

• Loading the player...
  • @feather_heather doggo!! Maybe we should do a Furry Friday thread today 😄 I only lurked the WTO yesterday but I'm so sorry to hear all the crap your family is going through. Glad today is a new day for you. It's amazing how much a night of sleep can help heal the raw emotion of a stressful situation.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 - I love the idea of a furry (and pokey) friday!! It really is amazing what good it can do!
  • Month/Cycle:19/14/4 AL#2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, and progesterone after O.

R/R: It’s Friday! So excited to have several days off after today and get the Christmas holiday started!! We have lots of stuff to do...wrap presents, make candy, bake some yummy goodies, and I’m sure more stuff that I can’t think of. I’m actually looking forward to doing all that though! Although ask me again on Monday how I feel about it if it’s not all done! Haha. 

CS/Q: None, these are the most stable my pre-O temps have ever been! 

@feather_heather I’m glad you are approaching today as a new day!! I’m so sorry for your mom’s response yesterday and that you got into an argument after it. I hope you can enjoy the holidays and some time off with family!! Awe, your pup is so cute...so glad he’s ok!

@inthewoods23 hopefully somewhat shorter means better, and today is a good day!! ☺️ Yes, I love the idea of a furry Friday! I missed the last one because it was the period where I was gone for a few days. I hope your day flies by and you have a wonderful time with your family tomorrow!!

• @feather_heather sorry about your dog but glad to hear that he appears to be fine! He's a cutie!

@inthewoods23 I have the questions for the dailies saved in my notes on my phone, so all I have to do reach day is update the CD and the R/R. Have fun doing presents with your family tomorrow!

@bluetickgal sounds like we have similar to do lists! What type of candy do you make?

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: I'm officially on winter break! My next day of work is January 2nd!! DH got the filling for the chocolate peanut butter balls made last night and we finished baking the gingerbreads. Tonight will be finishing the PB balls, making the ginger snaps dough and baking them, and decorating the gingerbreads.

CS/Q: nothing to see
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    edited December 2019
    *lurking from TWW* 

Pretty sure tomorrow is CD1 for me, but knowing I'll be back with you ladies @gingermama29 @inthewoods23 @feather_heather @bluetickgal at least for a little while helps ease the sting! 

Also, can we pretty please do a furry friends friday? :D 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @gingermama29 we do! I’m making Oreo balls and fudge (chocolate & PB) this year. I’ve made PB Balls and puppy chow in the past, but decided to simplify a little this year and those seem to be the favorites! Yay for being on break officially!! Sounds like a busy but fun evening!! 
  • mamaslothmamasloth member
    edited December 2019
    @feather_heather your dog is adorable!
    @bluetickgal I love oreo balls!!!

Month/Cycle: 12, 3 AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Temping, Clomid, OPKs, HIO

R/R: This week has been crazy, both in and out of work, but it's finally wrapping up. I've finished my final project for work and I have two fun social obligations to look forward to tonight and tomorrow. I was bummed when AF arrived, but at least now I can drink all the alcohol I've been stockpiling. Cheers!

CS/Q: n/a

I love the idea of a furry friends Friday!

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • @feather_heather Poor cute pup! I hope the meds for his eyes help.

@inthewoods23 Good luck with wrapping! I sooo suck at wrapping--it's gotten to the point where it's a shared joke with my loved ones as they open gifts from me. And hell yes to furry Friday!

@bluetickgal Good luck with that holiday to-do list! I understand what you mean about enjoy it though. I even enjoy the aforementioned terrible wrapping.

@gingermama29 Chocolate peanut butter amazeballs! I do the same thing with the dailies in my phone haha.

@mamasloth So sorry AF arrived. Drink up and be good to yourself. 

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Having sex.

R/R: Kind of annoyed that MH hasn't gotten the results back from his SA yet. It's been over a week. How long do these things usually take? This whole TTC extravaganza has been an exercise in patience for me--and sometimes I fail miserably.

CS/Q: I think O is today 🎉

• @mamasloth me too...I’m glad we make them for gifts and don’t keep but a few, because I could eat so many of them!! Haha. Sorry your week has been so crazy (and that AF arrived), but yay for having some fun things to look forward to! Hope you have a great time tonight! 
    @ssbl thanks! I actually enjoy wrapping too...but I haven’t done any yet, so I’m sure I’ll be tired of it by the end! That is definitely frustrating about the SA results, I hope you get them soon. I don’t know how long that normally takes. Yes...this process is a constant lesson on patience!! Yay for O!!

• *Again with the MVT lurking from TWW* 

@ssbl - where did he have his SA? We had to bring ours to the hospital lab, he registered for the app associated with the care network, and we had results in 2 days - dropped SA off Friday morning, results hit the app by Sunday morning. 

• @ssbl to add to @mvt2003's comment. I think we got ours same day. My OB had called me with the results.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @mvt2003 @inthewoods23 Thanks, guys. He had it done at a hospital lab last Thursday. Obviously they had to analyze it that day so I wasn’t sure what the hold-up was. I’ll have him call his urologist. 
  • @ssbl also, maybe it's a no news is good news kind of thing and that's why they never called you?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yeah, maybe. I’ll keep you guys posted. 
  • @ssbl @inthewoods23 I would definitely call - my ob called with the results a couple of days later, so I assume it takes some time to filter through to them. If your hospital has an online portal of some sort I would try there too. 

• Trying to get in a quick post before my plane takes off!!!

I hope it comes soon @ssbl . We had preconception genetic carrier screening done and it took forever to get the results (turns out my doc was new and didn’t realize she had to tell me, though I somehow got the results on my own). I Felt high maintenance for calling repeatedly, but never would have gotten our results otherwise- and the delay cost a a cycle. All this rant to say, I hope your experience is better!

@bluetickgal those sound dangerously delicious. I could not have them at home ;)

@mamasloth all the eggnog!!!

@inthewoods23 I feel like I alter WAYDTGKU depending on hopefulness too! (Unless I’m in a rush and then I just copy paste)

@feather_heather and @inthewoods23 YES FURRY FRIDAY!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM/CP, OPKs, PNVs, low carbohydrate diet, no caffeine. Probably going for EODish, but we’re playing it sort of by ear. 

R/R: traveling which is always a little stressful, but going to see DH tonight!!