Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 12/20/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 12/20/19

• I started the thread super early because I am in a crappy headspace and need to get it out.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: should have been perfect

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: BFN

R/R: I had a dream that I got a bfp so this one stung bad this morning. I am currently up early and sitting by my lit Christmas tree with my coffee trying to fix my mood. 

CS/Q: next cycle

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 35/13

Timing: ✔️

Typical LP length: 11-12 days 

Testing: BFN, WFAF

R/R: sooo no sign of Aunt Flo still but BFN on CD 10 and 11 so perhaps my luteal phase is just finally lengthening? Or worse it’s going to be another super long weird “did I O or did I not O” cycle?

CS/Q: 

• @legendairymomma oh I am so sorry I had that exact same thing happen to me last cycle! Do some self care today! Y’all to your partner don’t go through it alone!

@mvt2003 way to look on the bright side! Atleast you will be done Aunt Flo (hopefully) before Christmas! 
  • @legendairymomma I'm sorry about the BFN. I hate those BFP dreams. They're such a horrible tease. I hope you get your real BFP soon.

@mvt2003 I'm sorry about the spotting and how out you're feeling now. How was the new Star Wars? I haven't seen it yet so no spoilers but was it good? Did it live up to your expectations? My husband and I will probably try to go see it while we both have some time over the holidays. I'm such a massive Star Wars nerd.

@tryingktogku I'm sorry about the BFN. Sheesh so many BFNs this morning. I really hate those cycles where it's like "what the actual fuck is going on? Did I even ovulate?" Fingers crossed you get a clear answer, preferably a BFP, soon so you aren't stuck waiting around.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria We really liked it! MH is a fan, I'm more of a casual fan, but we both gave it the seal of approval. We did not like the last one, so it was a relief to like this one! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @NamelessAria oh I know. I constantly go between like wanting to know everything about my cycle and wanting to know nothing and be blissfully ignorant lol