Trying to Get Pregnant

Intro

Hi all! 
I’m new and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have two children: an almost 8 year old nonbinary kiddo and a 3 year old daughter. I was active on the bump for my 2012er (can’t get access to my old account though), and that group moved to fb and has remained active. I teach middle school in a little one room schoolhouse in New England.
My husband and I started TTC in July. My cycle is super irregular and has been pretty hard to track. I’m currently later than ever (37 days late) with consistent BFNs. It’s super frustrating. 
Thanks for listening :-)

Re: Intro

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited December 2019
    Hi all! 
    I’m new and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have two children: an almost 8 year old nonbinary kiddo and a 3 year old daughter. I was active on the bump for my 2012er (can’t get access to my old account though), and that group moved to fb and has remained active. I teach middle school in a little one room schoolhouse in New England.
    My husband and I started TTC in July. My cycle is super irregular and has been pretty hard to track. I’m currently later than ever (37 days late) with consistent BFNs. It’s super frustrating. 
    Thanks for listening :-)

Hey! The post telling you to create a new intro post is outdated. Check out the newbie intro thread. Welcome. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility