Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 12/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:  

Re: TWW Thursday 12/5

• Loading the player...
  • @bluetickgal I LOVE Christmas - it's my favorite time of year, but I get so stressed about Christmas shopping, for so many reasons haha. I panic with everyday that passes, so it was a sigh of relief to place that order today (although my bank account is not happy with me). And hey... that stuffy nose of yours could as NOT be from YH! I keep thinking "Maybe this cold is a sign of something" and then I tell myself "Yea, it's a sign that you have a COLD!"  :D  I'm glad chick-fil-a did not disappoint, I love their chicken noodle soup!  DH and I gave up the keto (his cholesterol was NOT good and I think it was from all of the meat we've been eating on the Keto diet) so we decided to take a more wholesome and everything in moderation approach. We are trying some plant-based foods too, which are turning out to be pretty delicious!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• I’m here! Although not doing a very good job waiting!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 26 / 9 or 10 (Different LH peak than normal)

Timing: very good

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: I tested this morning even though I was trying to wait and BFN. I’m not giving up hope since it’s so early will probably end up testing again before AF was due even though that wasn’t the original plan...

R/R: Nothing really just wish MH wasn’t traveling for work so much this month...

CS/Q:  Nope. Decided I’m going to temp next cycle though even if it will be nonsense on mornings where I work night shift...

• I barely only have time to read and love tit your posts today but I didn’t want WTO to get all the love! Thinking of you guys and hoping you all get good news in the next few days 🤞🤞🤞 Expecting AF tomorrow so I’ll be back in the busy thread lol
  • same here as @ssbl , I only have time to lurk and I am thinking of you ladies! I hope we get to move to the BMB soon.

I am not testing until 12/12 evening, which is my expected AF+1 day
    TTC #1
    *TW*
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    Married: 09/16
    TTC #1 08/18

~2019~
    IUI #1 #2 #3 with letrozole cancelled 
    Natural cycle IUI #4 10/19 BFN
    First RE visit 11/19
    Clomid 50mg + IUI#5 11/19 BFN
    Elevated prolactin dx confirmed 11/19
    Clomid 50mg + IUI#6 cancelled

~2020~
    IVF #1 ICSI+PGT-A 02/20
    32R 19M 14F 7B 7 PGT-A normal
    Hysteroscopy to remove polyps 3/20
    FET 05/20 BFP! beta #1 9dp6dt 443.8; beta #2 11dp6dt 1212
    Baby has a heartbeat! 6w5d HB 128

• @kpearse99 yes, I love Christmas too...but I t can be so stressful trying to figure out what to buy for people and the stress of spending the money! ‘Tis the season though! 😂 Oh, I’ve never had their chicken noodle soup...looks like I know what I’m getting next time we go! Your switch to wholesome & plant-based sounds good! My mom actually told me over Thanksgiving that someone she knows was diagnosed with diabetes after being on KETO. She kind of jumped to the conclusion that KETO causes diabetes, but I don’t think that’s true! Although any time you cut out something completely, I feel like you are missing out on some nutrients and possibly getting too much of others. But I know it works really well for some people, and doesn’t cause issues. I’m glad you realized it was affecting YH’s cholesterol though, so you could switch things up. And finding some yummy alternatives is always nice! 
    @notagoodpatient sorry for the BFN, but it is definitely still early! Sorry YH is traveling so much, that has to be tough!
    @ssbl thanks lady!! Hope you don’t move back over your WTO though!! 
    @pom9207 yes, I hope we can all move on to our BMB soon! Fingers crossed for you with testing next week!!