Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 11/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q

Re: WTO Monday 11/18

• kmallskmalls member
    edited November 2019
    @gingermama29 that sounds like a great weekend! And I’m so glad you have a day off to look forward to. Anything planned for that day? 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: BBT, tracking in FF, OPKs, etc etc...

R/R: positive OPK yesterday late afternoon so fingers crossed I’ll see the crosshairs in the next few days. And we had a good weekend! Though I was slightly horrified at the amount of traffic backed up on the highway trying to get into the mall when I drove past it...I guess Christmas shopping has started! 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 So glad you're taking the day! That's going to make this whole week way more enjoyable hopefully.

@kmalls Hooray for O! (But boooo for holiday traffic)

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, vitamins, watching and waiting... MH and I decided this cycle (well, it was fo sho my suggestion, and he wants to make me happy so he's just going along with it) to not DTD EOD for the whole FW like we have been in the past. I'm going to actually chart my CM this cycle (I've always been semi-aware of it, but never actually charted) and we're not going to HIO until O is imminent. MH hasn't had his SA yet (it's scheduled for next month), but I've been reading a lot and waiting to HIO can apparently help his count and whatnot? I don't know if that's an issue, but it just seems weird to me to do the same thing every cycle hoping for a different result, so every cycle we change something up.

R/R: I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! I've been dreaming about stuffing for days.

CS/Q: Nothing yet.
  • @gingermama29 I’m toying with the idea of moving to NTNP over the holidays. How is it going for you? 

@kmalls I avoid the mall/the mall area like the plague but ours was also crazy already when I drove by. My husband was at the outlets this weekend and he said it was also insane. 

@ssbl I hope this method is the one that works for you 💗

• @kmalls probably laundry and a free things around the house, but otherwise just reading and enjoying some quiet stress-free time for myself to recharge. Yay for a positive OPK! FX for CHs soon!

@ssbl yaaaaas all the stuffing! I'm super excited for Thanksgiving too!

@tyrion_ Honestly, I'm more at peace with it than I expected to be. There's so much stress and craziness coming up next school year with all of the retirements and I've put in to be a mentor for 1 or 2 of the new music teachers, as well as department chair, and a few other things so taking away the stress of actively TTGP has helped alleviate my stress level a bit. Glad your MIL is gone! I'm sure that is a big relief!
  • Month/Cycle: 14/12 (AL)

CD:8

WAYDTGKU: 7.5 of letrozole, Trigger, IUI and Progesterone after IUI/O.

R/R: Work is a complete Sh*t show!!!!!!!!!!! OMG - it's like everyone is seriously running around like chickens with their heads cut off and no one knows what the hell they are doing. There is so much pressure for this one project not to fail, and yet the expectation that has been set is 100% impossible to achieve. I hate being so negative, but it's going to fail and I'm concerned about what happens after. Everybody here is miserable lately, and is over worked and stressed out and hates coming to work everyday. It really does not make for an enjoyable environment. The problem is that all of the higher ups, who don't understand how operational things work, keep making all of these decisions and setting these unobtainable goals and then says to all us "We don't care how it happens you just need to make it happen."

I'm tired.

BUT - I'm going to see Sara Bareiells in concert tonight so I'm stoked about that!

CS/Q - not charting!

@gingermama29 I'm glad you had a great weekend! Your shopping day sounds like perfection and girl, I really hope you take Wednesday off to yourself!

@kmalls ugh Christmas traffic is the WORST!!! Everything is so backed up all the time now, and it sucks.

@ssbl Holding out for a few days can help the count but you don't want him to get "backed up" for too many days (No more then 4 days) because then the sperm gets old. 2-3 days is good though!

@tyrion_ I am glad you survived your MIL being in!! It probably feels wonderful to have everything back to normal!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 Yikes. Reading that made my heart race, I can’t imagine actually having to work in that type of environment. I hope things calm down soon for you. Big hugs, that’s intensely stressful. 
  • @tyrion_ thanks, girl! It's not good. It wasn't like this when I took the job, so it sucks even more to see what it's become/becoming. I really hope things shape up soon.
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bluetickgal IT. LOOKS. SO. GOOD!! I'm obsessed with that TV console!! It looks amazing :) I hope you are so happy with it!  Also, I find it fascinating how different RE's tell you to take the letrozole... your take yours CD 3-7 and I take mine CD 4-8 while others take it CD 5-9.... 
    Our TTC Journey

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, cervical fluid, ubiqinol, PNV, balance supplement 

R/R: I was super down the last two days but today I am feeling so much better! I’ve decided to join a 30 day Pilates program so I have something to focus on other than TTC! I’m also looking into seeing a naturopath for my hormone imbalance as my doc is pretty sure it’s PCOS but I don’t have my ultrasound until January and I just prefer to try and do things naturally first lol anyone here use a naturopath? I’m also pretty positive that after this cycle I’m going to try and not track anything (hoping it’ll help me stress a little less) 

CS/Q: not yet 

@gingermama29  what is NTNP? And ou what do you usually do for your mental health days! 

@kmalls FX for your O day today!

@ssbl we’re doing something similar this cycle! Just doing it whenever we feel like it, not timing it around the FW

@tyrion Ou it’s so frustrating when you know something out of your control messes with your temps! fX you get to move into the TWW soon!

@kpearse I hate when work has that feel of just like a negative atmosphere. Hopefully the project is “done” sooner than later regardless if it takes off or fails and then everyone can move forward! 

@blueticketgal that after photo looks amazing!!

• @ssbl I agree with what kpearse99 said. Also, my husbands needs to release himself often. I know when I don’t get mine for awhile anything can get me mad quickly. But I hope that this works for you this cycle!! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @dawn_tay I think joining the 30 day program is a great idea!! Doing something for yourself is always great, I'm so happy for you!
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 @blackgirlmagic Thank you for the advice! We've tried every day, twice every day (at that point it's not even fun anymore haha), and every other day for different cycles, so maybe now we'll do every third day. And @kpearse99 I'm sorry for that crazy work drama. Enjoy your well-deserved concert!

@tyrion_ Glad you are MIL-free!

@bluetickgal Your living room looks amazing!

@dawn_tay Glad you're not feeling down anymore. That pilates program sounds great--I bet it'll do wonders for your headspace!

• @gingermama29 mental health is so important! Maybe I should do it too

@kmalls yay for positive OPK!

@kpearse99 sorry about the crazy work environment...

@tyrion_ I also think you O'd on CD16!

@bluetickgal I love your living room!

@dawn_tay glad you are starting Pilates! It will be a great way to help with stress. 

@ssbl I think HIO a couple of times in a week actually helps with count and morph! Actually for the last cycle, I ovulated late and we HIO for 3 days straight before DH provided his sample for IUI. The volume was lower, but his mobile count was actually pretty good, and morph was better!

Month/Cycle: 17

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: RE appointment tomorrow

R/R: I am excited about tomorrow's appointment. Hopefully we are gonna be in good hands!

CS/Q: nah
    TTC #1
    *TW*
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    Married: 09/16
    TTC #1 08/18

~2019~
    IUI #1 #2 #3 with letrozole cancelled 
    Natural cycle IUI #4 10/19 BFN
    First RE visit 11/19
    Clomid 50mg + IUI#5 11/19 BFN
    Elevated prolactin dx confirmed 11/19
    Clomid 50mg + IUI#6 cancelled

~2020~
    IVF #1 ICSI+PGT-A 02/20
    32R 19M 14F 7B 7 PGT-A normal
    Hysteroscopy to remove polyps 3/20
    FET 05/20 BFP! beta #1 9dp6dt 443.8; beta #2 11dp6dt 1212
    Baby has a heartbeat! 6w5d HB 128

• @kpearse99 thanks friend!! We absolutely love it!! 💗 New living room along with Disney+...we will never want to go anywhere again! Lol. Yeah...it is interesting the different methods of prescribing Letrozole & Clomid! My original midwife had me take Clomid 5-9, but then when I switched to the OB, she had me take Letrozole 3-7...and the RE kept that method. I’ve taken it 5-9 before when I couldn’t get it over the weekend, and it didn’t delay O out of the ordinary or anything. I’ve researched before, and I’ve seen people say taking it earlier helps more eggs develop, and taking it later helps you to have better quality eggs...but I really doubt it makes much of a difference either way. Hope you are having an amazing time at the concert!! 
    @dawn_tay Thank you!! I’m glad you are feeling better now! The Pilates program sounds like a great idea...enjoy! 
    @ssbl thanks lady!! 
    @pom9207 thanks!! I hope your RE appt goes well tomorrow! 
  • @bluetickgal By the way, I am loving the Mandalorian. I’m obsessed with the wee yoda baby thing. 
  • @kpearse99 sorry work is so crazy. I can imagine that is incredibly stressful. Have so much fun tonight!!! And I have officially put in for Wednesday off and have a sub lined up already!

@bluetickgal LOVE the new furniture!! Everything looks great!!

@dawn_tay I'm glad you're feeling better today. That Pilates program sounds great! NTNP = not trying, not preventing. DH and I have hit a huge financial burden with our basement wall (22k to rebuild it) and decided to take a step back from actively TTC for a bit. And I don't often take mental health days so I'm excited at the prospect. I'm planning a little housework, but mostly relaxing, reading, and maybe some Disney+.

@pom9207 do it!!!! It's so important to do some self care every now and then!! FX for everything to go great at your appointment tomorrow!! 
  • @tyrion_ oh my goodness, yes!! DH probably gets tired of me saying “he’s just so cute” and then “where’s baby Yoda” every time he’s not on the screen! Haha. I love the somewhat short episodes that keep you engaged the whole time and excited for the next one to be released! Glad you are enjoying it too! 

@gingermama29 thanks friend!! I feel oddly proud of our grown-up living room! ☺️
  • @bluetickgal the new living room looks wonderful!!
  • @bows22 thanks friend!! Hope you are doing well! 
  • *lurking*

@bluetickgal OMG loving your new living room 💙

@pom9207 (from this wknd) sorry for af girl.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3