Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 11/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 11/12

• Options
    CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: very good! 

Typical LP length: varies, started to spot 10 DPO last month so fingers crossed 

Testing: going to wait until Friday the morning 15th (12 DPO) 

R/R: I usually get up at 5am every morning but this morning I didn’t work and I could not drag myself out of bed I just felt soooooo tired. I hate feeling that kind of tired lol and I gave up coffee because I’m a psycho and thought hey if I do get PG I’d give it up anyway so I’ll just be a sleepy gal all day now lol maybe I’ll nap

CS/Q: inserted! Wondering if anyone has ever gotten a zigzag looking temp increase like mine is after ovulation? It’s still above Coverline but it’s like every other day it dips then gets bigger the next day? 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 15

CD/DPO: 23/ 7DP5DT

Timing: couldn't get better lol

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Beta is Friday

R/R: Someone filed an appeal in superior court on a decision one of the town boards that I staff, and one of the reasons for the appeal was because the board didn't consider that the house was once home to a locally-known poet. [Insert biggest eye roll here.] 

CS/Q: nope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Morning girls!

@dawn_tay Ugh sorry you are so tired, but enjoy the day off!!  Maybe a decaf or half caff to get you going?  Even while pregnant you can have a minimal amount of caffeine.  Sorry, I'm new to temping this cycle so not much help, but it's continuing to increase which I think is a good sign!  Fx!

@feather_heather That's so cool that you are part of the town boards!!  Is the house a particularly cool looking house? lol... Yay for betas... Fx girl!!  

Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  19/4

Timing:  -5, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length:  12ish

Testing:  Saturday at 8DPO bc I have no willpower

R/R:  Busy day today and will post and ghost but hoping to make it back tnt... heading into the city shortly for a few meetings.  It's raining and cold, fun.

CS/Q:  For all of you out there wondering... I've discarded my high temp last weekend and the freak high one yesterday and thinking my chart looks more "normal" now...

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @feather_heather Friday is going to be our lucky day!!! 

@ziggymama06 I know I still drink tea which has caffeine but I had to cut one or the other because I was an absolute caffeine addict lol one coffee won’t hurt but I fear if I have one I won’t be able to kick it again because I am a coffee monster lol and your chart does look much better now! 
  • Options
    @keikilove thanks! That’s what I did and I tried to put it in a spoiler ugh lol I figure it out! I only use mobile so idk yet lol and yeah I started to use FF but I found PREmom a little easier for a newbie! Next cycle I’ll start with FF if I don’t get a BFP!
  • Options
    @dawn_tay Ah gotcha girl... I have one cup of caffeinated coffee in the morning and a decaf or tea in the afternoon... my body needs something even if its tricked into decaf lolol

@keikilove Yes, totally quiet round here... and thanks the meetings went well and actually stopped raining.  Omg I love that you saw a double rainbow!!  Total sign 🌈🌈  Fx for Friday!!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    Just wanted to drop by! Thinking of you ladies <3 It’s late today, so just gonna resume posting on dailies tomorrow

@dawn_tay Props to you for holding out on testing! I was testing like crazy when I first started trying haha

@feather_heather everything crossed for you!

@ziggymama06 temp looks pretty nice post O!

@keikilove hope your 3 week long “TWW” goes by fast! Fx this IUI works for you!

TTC #1
    *TW*
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    Married: 09/16
    TTC #1 08/18

~2019~
    IUI #1 #2 #3 with letrozole cancelled 
    Natural cycle IUI #4 10/19 BFN
    First RE visit 11/19
    Clomid 50mg + IUI#5 11/19 BFN
    Elevated prolactin dx confirmed 11/19
    Clomid 50mg + IUI#6 cancelled