Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 11/2-11/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 11/2-11/3

• Happy weekend, everyone! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: not sure 

Testing: Monday or Tuesday 

R/R: currently sitting at the hair salon with foils in my hair. Also going for a big chop. I’m so excited for a change! 

CS/Q:

• Month/Cycle: 11/1AL

CD/DPO: 22/No clue

Timing: Not sure

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: Wednesday

R/R: Kindergartner threw up on my carpet yesterday... surprisingly that's the first time that has happened for me in my 4 years of teaching!

Since we never figured out my O date I still don't know whether to feel confident in this cycle or sign off on it. FX!

• Loading the player...
  • @kmalls ah a big chop! Brave! I hope you love it.

@mama_mea Fingers crossed for this cycle even if it is a giant question mark. Also I'm amazed you made it 4 years teaching that age group without surprise vomit. I feel like kids that age throw up A LOT. 

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 29/16?

Timing: -2, +1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: BFN

R/R: So tracking without temping has clearly failed me. It makes no sense at all that I went from 12 day LPs with spotting a day or two before my period to suddenly a 16 day LP with no spotting at all. My OPKs and CM lined up perfectly with the ovary pain I get for O. So I have no idea when I ovulated if not when I think I did. But clearly I'm wrong so WTF body? I tested again this morning just in case and of course it was a BFN. So being the crazy lady I am I dipped a different brand of cheapie to be super sure and yep another BFN. 

CS/Q

What day would you ladies pick for O if not the day FF picked based off OPKs? The OPK test line on CD13 was way darker than the control line. The OPK test line on CD12 was a little darker than the control line. The OPK test line on CD11 was equal to the control line. Then on CD14 the OPK test line was equal to the control again that morning and solidly negative by the night. So CD13 was definitely my LH peak.

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: EOD

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: This morning (BFN). Couldn’t resist. I hate my brain. 

R/R: The BSC symptom-analyzing is fully underway 🙄 “Cramping. I never get cramps before AF. I wonder what that means? Maybe it’s just because I had four pieces of pizza last night. Let’s go down a Google rabbit hole...” I hate my brain. 

Anyway, today is the first day in weeks that I don’t have to leave my house for anything and I’m super excited. 

CS/Q: Nope. 

• @ssbl the symptom searching! I'm in the same boat!!! FX for you

@bluetickgal so sorry about the Bfn. 😟 Your weekend sounds lovely though! What are you knitting right now? FX for next cycle!
  • @ssbl sorry for the BFN, but hopefully it’s just too early! Yes, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve googled TTC things...and mostly during the TWW crazy! Haha. Fingers crossed this is your cycle! 

@mama-mea thanks lady! I’m knitting dishrags right now...just finished up some for us and now I plan on starting some for my in-law’s for Christmas! I just re-learned how to knit, so wanted to get better before I made anything for other people! Haha. Are you a knitter? 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: no idea/ 2

Timing: -3, -2, O

Typical LP length: I believe 12 days, but this is my first cycle after having my mirena removed so I'll have a better idea next month! :)

Testing: none yet although I'm tempted just bc I'm a psycho lol.  But I know its way too early.  Trying to hold off for the 10th

R/R: rant-I work overnights every weekend and daylight savings time really messed me up this morning! Watching the clocks go from 1:59 am to 1 am made me want to cry a little lol

CS/Q:

@bluetickgal I've always wanted to try knitting, it looks so relaxing!! Also sorry about your BFN :(

• @sojosono888 thanks lady! Knitting is definitely relaxing! Although I haven’t done anything too difficult yet, it may not be very relaxing then! Haha. Ugh, so sorry you had to work during daylight savings...that had to be super disappointing to see the last hour re-set!