1st Trimester

July 2020 Waiting Room

2»

Re: July 2020 Waiting Room

• @rachelredhead Fingers crossed for your second beta. I've had betas that started off "low" like that and the wait is rough. Hang in there! PGaL brain is the actual worst.

Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Hi!  I’m a July 7th EDC.  Had bfp the day after a late period.  This was a surprise for us- number 3.  I had a miscarriage at around 7 weeks in August so am cautiously excited. Not having many symptoms yet except enough bloating to make my pants hard to button.  I truly don’t remember this bloat with my older two 🤷🏻‍♀️.  DH was sure two kids was enough but I’m excited for this final addition to our crew.  

• Loading the player...
  • edited November 2019
    I got my BFP this past Saturday! I was convinced last week I was not pregnant.  I was spotting and just didn't "feel" it. DH took me out for my birthday and I had sushi and beer. I was spotting for a full 5 days, although very lightly. This past Friday, I had a feeling something was up. However, I was stuck at home, stranded really, as a big storm was rolling through and all of the roads that leave my neighborhood were closed due to flooding. So I couldn't go to CVS to get a test! DH couldn't even get home because both ways home were closed. First thing Saturday morning when the roads were open again, I went to CVS, took the test and here I am! I'm going to make a doc appointment today to confirm.  Congratulations everyone else!
  • Welcome! @MrsTiger123 and @dancingtreepose my EDD is also July 7 for now
  • @rachelredhead so glad to hear!
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • @rachelredhead that’s amazing news! Cramping early on can be completely normal. 
  • I'm happy to hear mild cramping is normal.  On as scale of 1-10, my cramping is a 1 but it's persistent! Today we had a full staff meeting and a co-worker announced her pregnancy and everyone clapped.  It is waaay too early for me to start telling people and I just felt like bursting but I just clapped along and smiled.   My due date is around July 10th and my first doc appointment is Dec. 5th. Looking forward to the July group opening up soon.
  • @dancingtreepose I’m the same cramps wise. It’s intermittent and very mild, doesn’t require any Tylenol, etc. 

I have an appt scheduled for Nov 15 but it was scheduled weeks ago as an infertility consult. I’m just leaving it for now even though it’ll be too early to see anything. I bet they get me to postpone it a couple weeks unless something goes wrong over the next couple weeks. 

@bumpadmin any update on when the July BMB will open?
  • @dancingtreepose so am I! I feel like once we have a bmb, the group might become more active. We’re also probably just starting to get some 2nd week of July due dates rolling in.

im 5 weeks today! I may have hinted at one coworker last week that I was expecting, but him and I have been working together for many years and I know he’ll be respectful if anything does happen. I have no reason to believe it will, but I’m still nervous.

also I’m starting to eat like I’m in 3rd tri...need to slow that one way down. 
  • @dancingtreepose so am I! I feel like once we have a bmb, the group might become more active. We’re also probably just starting to get some 2nd week of July due dates rolling in.

im 5 weeks today! I may have hinted at one coworker last week that I was expecting, but him and I have been working together for many years and I know he’ll be respectful if anything does happen. I have no reason to believe it will, but I’m still nervous.

also I’m starting to eat like I’m in 3rd tri...need to slow that one way down. 

I am trying so hard NOT to give anything away to the girls in my office!!  I am directing here at a new office that opened 3 months ago and we don't know each other THAT well yet. 

However, they know that i tend not to eat healthy things (okay i am an awful eater) and for the past few days i've been snacking on fruits and veggies exclusively--i'm thinking i wont even have to tell them soon enough!
  • edited November 2019
    Hello! I am waiting also! Got my BFP on Halloween! Due July 10th!
  • Got my BFP on 10/28 and due July 6, 2020! First appt is coming up on Friday and I can’t wait! Telling the family on thanksgiving by wearing a cute shirt that says “extra thankful this year” and has little baby foot prints on the belly :) Fun times! I am having the hardest time keeping my mouth shut!!!
  • Hi! FTM here. Got my BFP on 10/25 and have had good news with my betas! My expected due date is July 3rd, 2020. Excited for our July group 
  • I finally got my beta results, and they were good! I don't have anything to compare them to, but my doctor said she was happy with them. I'm supposed to be seen in 2 weeks for my first prenatal visit, but the schedule was all booked up, so now I'm just in limbo waiting on something to open up. I am not very patient, so waiting around is not easy for me!
  • Hi hi all! Excited to be here for when this group has a board. I’m not sure my official “weeks PG” because I have a long ass cycle to take into consideration but I got a BFP 15 dpo of my traditional 45 day cycle so...4ish? 5ish? 

Gonna tell my mom thanksgiving as it’s also her birthday and will tell in laws shortly after. Otherwise I have a feeling I’ll be way awkward sharing this news.
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited November 2019
    The BMB is open!
  • Hi!
    I should be due July 17th but not sure because last month I had a miscarriage and I did not have a period in between. Got 2 BFP yesterday and did my bloodwork so I am repeating it tomorrow! What an emotional roller coaster!
  • @kdiaz824 congrats! The July BMB is open so come introduce yourself! Lots of folks in that group (including myself) understand the anxiety of being pregnant after a loss. It is definitely a wild emotional ride! 
  • I’m due July 28!!! Got a bfp at 9 dpo after 1.5 years of trying :smile:
  • @hrowe44 the July bmb is open already, come on over and intro!