How long for hcg to go to 0? — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How long for hcg to go to 0?

Hi ladies, I had a missed miscarriage and started bleeding on sept 27. My hcg level on sept 27 was 1800.. on sept 29th I had my D&c and before I got it done my hcg was at 1500.. now 3 weeks and 2 days down the line, my hcg level is at 14.. I had 2 clots come out 2 days ago and I stopped bleeding since the clots came out. Its 2 days of no spotting and no blood .. I took a pregnancy test and it is still showing a super super faint small tiny line. I’m wondering how long would my hcg take to go down to 0? Is there anything I can do to make my hcg go down faster ? I will go do another beta hcg by next week in hope it goes down by then.. Any experiences would help .. thank you!

Re: How long for hcg to go to 0?

• It can vary. Sometimes it can take 4-6 weeks... sometimes it can take 6 months or longer.  You just have to keep getting those weekly betas and waiting.  Then wait the recommended benched number of cycles your doctor recommends.  Nothing can make it go down faster... you just have to WAIT.  
    Me: 34 DH: 38
    MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    Additional RPL testing March-November 2017  
    MC #5: January 22, 2019 (6 weeks)

#BitterHagPartyOf1
  • It can vary. Sometimes it can take 4-6 weeks... sometimes it can take 6 months or longer.  You just have to keep getting those weekly betas and waiting.  Then wait the recommended benched number of cycles your doctor recommends.  Nothing can make it go down faster... you just have to WAIT.  
    Thank you for your reply. I will keep tracking my hcg level and keep waiting
    dpchickens