Me: 32 | DH: 35
Married: 8/22/15
BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Group 3 Check In (3/16-3/24) w/o 10/21

• EDD/W+D: 3/18, 18w6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out in a week and 2 days. 99% sure it's another boy. 

Baby is the size of a(n): sugar glider

Upcoming appts: had one today (all good) and anatomy scan on 10/31

How are you feeling?: tired. always tired. I think it's more my ulcerative colitis flare than the pregnancy, but who knows. I am not getting anything I need to accomplished bc I am so tired. Just keeping DS alive and taking him to events and then I sit on my butt while he naps doing 0 of the things I planned to. 

Cravings/Aversions: lots of cravings. Some smells bug me but not as many aversions as last time. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Vented in the how ya feeling section.

GTKY: How did you meet your best friend?: My MOH was my best friend from college. I don't see her often now bc she is in Cali and I am in NJ, but I think I would still consider her my best friend. I met her in college. We were in the same sorority and we really bonded the day we, as the new member class, had to find beer for some older girls at the homecoming football tailgate. We were pretty much inseparable after that. Also this makes my college experience sound way more interesting than it was. I went to an engineering school and our football team was atrociously bad so we only tailgated at homecomings. Otherwise no one went to the games. 

• EDD/W+D: 3/18/ 18w6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: They were able to determine the gender at our anatomy scan yesterday—finding out with our families on Sunday at our gender reveal. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Potato 

Upcoming appts: 20 week appointment- 10/31

How are you feeling?: Ive caught a cold so not too awesome. 

Cravings/Aversions: Just warm and soothing comfort food. 

Rants/Raves/ Questions: Feeling very blessed that everything went great during our anatomy scan yesterday and excited to learn the gender on Sunday! 

GTKY: How did you meet your best friend?: I met my two best friends back in high school 💗
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: March 18th, 19 weeks today

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue for sure

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Upcoming appts: Nov. 5th for a repeat ultrasound bc they didn’t get enough pics. 

How are you feeling?: Great, headaches are here and there (recently more here than there) and hungry every two hours. This week I have also noticed the need to pee more frequently, woohoo!! 

Cravings/Aversions: This weekend I had a strong aversion to the dinner I just made which included shrimp. I honestly think this came from my all day headache though. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Rave- I felt baby kick from the outside yesterday!! Can’t wait for more movement. Rant- just more drama with DD’s preschool. We are going to look at one new option today and another one next week and then make a decision to start her at the new school in November. The big con is it is going to cost us $100 more a month but she will be in a better, more well managed environment. On Monday she spent over half of her three hours at school in timeouts and that’s just not how things should go for a three year old. 

GTKY: How did you meet your best friend?: I grew up riding horses and met my bff when we were 10 at the horse barn. We are still really close and our kids are all close in age (she has a three year old and just had a baby last month so these babies will be 6 months apart). 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @AAAG13 Ditto for hungry every two hours! And super cool you and yr BFF's babies will be so close in age!

@silverhope I'm interested to see if your prediction of the sex is right!

EDD/W+D
    : 18w4d / 3/21

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: we know, not telling yet.

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Upcoming appts: Beginning of Nov.--the 6th I think?--for anatomy scan.

How are you feeling?: Today I feel alright. Yesterday, I forgot to take my heartburn meds, and that was sucky.

Cravings/Aversions: I've eaten pho at least once over the past 3 weeks. I have to avoid a ton of things bc of my bad heartburn: anything spicy/garlicky/oniony/overly flavorful is a no.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I went out to lunch, thinking I could grade while I am here, and though I did work on job materials, I got zero grading done. I am trying to figure out where to go to grade for the next few hours-- I want to go to like a coffee shop, but I don't want to buy anything, so I might just go to the library?

GTKY: How did you meet your best friend?: My BFF Ian and I met at my stepsister's 8th grade dance. We danced with each other to "Wonderful Tonight" bc a guy with a boner kept trying to dance w/ me and a girl he had dated kept trying to dance w/ him. My BFF Kaitlin & I met when I was in 8th grade too. We were friends, and she called me on the phone and said she wanted me to be her BFF and wouldn't take no for an answer.
  • EDD/W+D: March 23rd / 18 weeks 2 days 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out tomorrow at our anatomy scan!!

Upcoming appts: Tomorrow for anatomy scan and 11/11 for 20 week app

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling anxious as hell! I’m not eating much which is making my anxiety worse, as I’m afraid baby won’t be getting nutrients. I have a history of anxiety/depression and this week a tornado ripped through my neighborhood, destroying my church and the homes of many low incomes families. It’s just devastating. 

Cravings/Aversions: I’m only able to nibble on fruit, granola etc. But I can chow down an entire hamburger. Literally no clue how that works. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: My husband is a rock star. He’s constantly reminding me of God’s character and the stability that we have in Him, and comforting me with laughs and hugs!  

GTKY: How did you meet your best friend?: My best friend is a gem! We met move in day of college in the dorm stair well. We’ve been (former) roommates and best friends for the last 8 years now! She doesn’t blindly follow me (I have a super dominant personality) and she’s spicy and gentle all at the same time. I’m so grateful for her. 
  • @AAAG13 I’m so sorry about your daughter’s preschool. Has the teacher still been bugging you at work? That stinks it will cost more, but it is ridiculous they are putting her in timeout for that long. I’d be furious.

@kagesstarshroom omg ur bff tales are amazing  :D 

• Silverhope sorry you’re not feeling so good. 

@AAAG13 I would be pissed as hell if our preschool did long and frequent time outs like that! Wtf! 

@kagesstarshroom I’m sorry you are having such bad heartburn! That seriously sucks.

EDD/W+D: 3/20 18+5

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink (probably) 

Upcoming appts: 11/3 is my AS

How are you feeling?: pretty good pregnancy-wise, but I have the cold from hell. I’ve been coughing horribly for like 4 weeks now and recently I’ve started getting really congested. It’s miserable.

Cravings/Aversions: I just want comfort food all the time. H made pasta bolognese tonight and it was the best thing ever, I nearly cried tears of joy (it was a long day at work).

Rants/Raves/Questions: Just pissed I have this stupid cold and can’t take anything for it! My MW said sudafed is ok but I’m only taking half doses and trying not to take them too often. And today my sinuses were hurting but the only acetamenaphine I found in my desk was expired. Oops. 

GTKY: How did you meet your best friend?: I guess I have a few different people in my life that are or have been my best friend at different times? My bestie from college is the person I can tell everything to. 
  • @kantobean I didn’t realize ur cold had been lingering for 4 weeks! I really hope you get some relief soon. That is brutal  :(