GTKY - Crazy Things You've Googled — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY - Crazy Things You've Googled

Hopefully it's OK for me to post a random GTKY?

I want to know the crazy, weird, silly, bizarre, whatever stuff you can remember Googling --- TTC-related or not! Sky's the limit.

I'm bored & refuse to do any more work for today. Let's do this instead!

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

kpearse99whitealbum29jennifer_louisekeikiloveshamrocandroll

Re: GTKY - Crazy Things You've Googled

• Loading the player...
  • The days after my negative HPT but before beta for the failed FET I definitely looked at multiple articles on the hook effect. Even though I know that's impossible.

I don't remember what I searched for this, but I read an article that stated for some women they can never turn tests. Like the HCG doesn't end up in their urine or something. I also let that get my hopes up after negative HPTs but before AF was expected.

Oh and I looked up curved penis after reading a Reddit relationships thread
    TTGP October Siggy Challege - Hocus Pocus, Beeches!

Me: 30 DH:32

Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained but low morph

IUI #1-3 all BFN

IVF #1 - 6/11/19
    24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 - 9/10/19
    Best male not viable after thaw, used boy #2 (both graded 5BB)
    Beta 9/20/19....BFN
    "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

FET #2 - Tentatively January 2020 after loss, ERA, and Receptiva testing 

millpekeikilovephotographerwifeshamrocandroll
  • b_1029b_1029
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Anyone know if you can actually see your search history on your phone? There are certainly some doozies, especially related to TTC. 

The last thing I remember googling was “do twins run in the family” after I found out my bio dad is a twin and that he has twins...sadly it’s not hereditary on the dad’s side, boo. 
    married 10.2016
    ttc #1 11.2017
    dx: unexplained
    letrozole + trigger + ti: bfn x 2
    iui #1 9.25.2019
    jennifer_louisemillpekeikiloveshamrocandroll
  • Re: TTC I googled "when to eat pineapple during cycle" today (unfortunately, I'm too late!)
    me: 35 / so: 41 *** ttc #1 7/2018
    keikilove
  • gh1219gh1219
    25 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    @saladflambe that one usually makes the list of "worst disease to have" list among my medical friends and me.  Other one that frequently makes the list:  locked in syndrome.  

saladflambekeikilove
  • gh1219gh1219
    25 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited October 2
    Nerd alert.  I recently got down a deep dark hole of googling Freddie Mercury's life and vocal talents, which was all very emotional but I couldn't stop myself.  From that I read this very interesting study that some superfan audiology scientist did, which looked at his unique vocal footprint:  natural baritone, very wide range, use of irregular vibrato, and subharmonics.  I highly recommend if you want to go down another google trap hole....

NPR snippet
    https://www.npr.org/2016/04/25/475611808/why-freddie-mercurys-voice-was-so-great-as-explained-by-science

Study findings
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/14015439.2016.1156737

Edited nonsense grammar 
    keikiloveshamrocandroll
  • @b_1029 I can't even take credit for it - someone in one of my foodie groups made a joke, and I had to google to make sure it wasn't a real thing lol
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• bows22bows22
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 2
    @b_1029 I think the men still pass the twin gene, so your bio dad wouldn’t be more likely to have a twin, but his female offspring would! I also googled this after seeing your post about him having a twin haha. 
    b_1029keikiloveshamrocandroll
  • I googled today a “butt mask” lol 🤨 they were talking about it on the radio in my car and I’m huh wtf is that? 🤔and ya so now I know 😆 you know those sheet masks for your face, well I guess they have them for your buttock now lol and it’s supposed to make your a*$ skin nice and soft and less blemished, firmer and collagen boosted with aloe and kelp and oat extract etc. Oh the things they come up with 😂 
    keikilovejennifer_louise
  • @keikilove 😂😂😆😆 I’m dying over here, that made my night lol. 
    keikilove
  • @mindyb2019 Glad you enjoyed it! I’m still laughing too...
  • keikilovekeikilove
    500 Love Its 500 Comments First Anniversary First Answer
    edited October 3
    @mindyb2019 Just saw your butt mask post. WTH?! (But now I am wondering if my booty would look tighter after that mask in a teeny weeny bikini.) OMG... teeny weeny...micro penis🤣🤣🤣
    kpearse99shamrocandroll
  • @keikilove OMG 😂😂😂 I cant stop laughing!!! 

October Signature Challenge - It's all a bunch of Hocus Pocus:

TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
       3 DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Mirena out 9/13 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    Onto IUI #2...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

keikilove
  • @keikilove

😭😭😂😂😂 LMAO!! Omg 😆 
    keikilove
  • @keikilove Oh no. How did that post “sex” conversation go?! Ahhhhhhh 😂
    shamrocandrollkpearse99
  • As a nurse that sees a lot of penises, can confirm micro peens. Some people are innies... 

Not so much googling, but I amuse myself by researching different conspiracy theories and if someone saw my browser history they would probably think I was nuts. Lady Gaga is a puppet of the Illuminati, y’all. 

Also random stuff about dogs in heat because mine recently had a prolonged heat.

BFP #1 10/30/15 MMC found 11/30/15 D&C 12/11/15 EDD 7/9/16
    BFP #2  3/21   EDD 12/3/16    Nora Mae born 12/6/16
    healing comes in waves, and maybe today the wave hits the rocks and that’s ok, that’s ok, darling. you are still healing, you are still healing- Ijeoma Umebinyuo, be gentle with yourself

keikilovemindyb2019nitnat007whatsbumpinpumpkin