January 2020 Moms

Thankful Thursday 9/12

kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
edited September 2019 in January 2020 Moms
We haven’t done this in awhile. What are you thankful for recently?

Re: Thankful Thursday 9/12

• im currently in a buffalo chicken craving phase, so i am grateful for the deli round the corner from my work cause they do an epic buffalo chicken wrap which ive had for lunch every day since last wednesday (& am currently eating right now).

Im also grateful that dh is taking dd to his mums on saturday for the night & i will have a full 24hours to myself to do nothing! 
  • Double stuffed chocolate oreos with peanut butter.
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Loading the player...
  • @leprechaunlady yummmm buffalo chicken, that is definitely one of my major cravings 
  • I am thankful my parents made it back from Aaaafffffrrrriiiicaaaaa safely... and that they'll be the ones to take care of their pets for a while.. And, I'm thankful for my Work BFF for being able to see what was going on with my SO and giving me some insight to what he was thinking and feeling. I don't know how much longer our tiff would have gone in or how much longer we could have survived it. 
  • Thankful I’m going to be moving in with my mom and that she is able to help me with kiddos. 
  • I'm thankful for supportive coworkers who are more concerned about me and the health of my baby than what sort of headaches these complications could mean for them!