Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 9/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 9/12

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 Glad they went in another direction. I know you didn’t really want them, so I mean this in the best way possible. 
  • @bows22 I know that client would probably have killed your workload, so I'll say this - sometimes thing work out! :) 

@tyrion_ So sorry to see AF came, but relieved for you that the spotting is done. It made me absolutely batty last cycle, and you've been a total trooper! You deserve a prize! Also, the romper thing is my worst nightmare!!!!

@millpe Enjoy dinner tonight!!! I hope work starts to get better too!

@ziggymama06 All the coffee!! :) 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @tyrion_ oh my that’s awful. I’ve actually never worn a romper, where is the zipper? Regardless that’s mortifying. Thank god it was in a restaurant full of strangers and not at like a family event full of people you’d have to face again. 

@millpe oh yay for a sister visit. That’s so nice. I feel you on the long week. I’m so ready for it to be over but also not yet because I need to get more work done. 

@ziggymama06 I’m sorry for the continued lack of sleep. I hope your day goes quickly
  • @mvt2003 yes it would have for sure put me over the edge! Your mental health day to get organized sounds wonderful! I’m jealous!
  • @whitealbum29 ugh - sorry to see you've found yourself back here, friend. Any time frame on when he will do that test?
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 - I'm hoping by the end of the month!
  • @millpe Hahaha my boss asked me the same question!!!! And the answer is, YES I love organizing stuff (I just don't love keeping it organized, thus my need to continually organize!) 

• @begging4abump I hope that your grandma behaves herself so that you guys can have a nice visit :)

@gingermama29 I’m so glad you get to your conference! 

@kpearse99 isn’t it weird to watch a baseball game inside?? I hope you find something else fun to do! Dinner is just at my parents house. They make dinner once a week (usually Thursday) and brunch on Sundays for everyone. It’s a no pressure “if you can make it, great, if not no problem” thing so we usually try to make one or the other. 

@whitealbum29 always nice to see you but I’m so sorry you’re back here❤️

@konoha If you want to start temping I’d go for the BBT now, if you do prime you should still be able to get some temps in before O!
  • @bluetickgal that's great news about your results!!!  I'm sorry, but I forget if you've said it before, what's going on with your cycle again? I'm sorry that you have no sign of AF either... hopefully she will appear for both of us these next few days and we can both start fresh with our next medicated cycles.  When is your AF expected or was expected to arrive?
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 thanks!! I’ll put it in a spoiler as *TW loss is mentioned. 

I had a CP or early MC the first week of August...I don’t ovulate on my own, so I took the Prometrium to bring on my cycle. After the first loss I had, it took 10 weeks to get my cycle back naturally...so the RE said we could jumpstart it. It’s supposed to start within 10 days of the last pill, and I’m on day 7 after, so hopefully in the next few days if the meds worked. If not, I’ll probably call next week and see what I need to do. So totally different situation from where you are, but it’s crazy that we are CD buddies at CD39!! 
  • @bluetickgal Keeping my FX for you that AF starts!!!! 

@konoha I know I always recommend it, but I love my Femometer, I'm pretty sure MH got it for me on Amazon. It's bluetooth so it automatically uploads my temp to the app! 

@whitealbum29 So sorry about AF! I totally am with you on the whole "wasted effort" thing. Hopefully he gets his SA done soon, just so you get answers! 

@kpearse99 Can't wait to hear what you do in Houston today!!! Have a great time! 

@gingermama29 Yay for your conference!!! That will be so nice to look forward to!

@begging4abump Hoping your visit goes ok!!!

• @bluetickgal I’m so happy your results came back good! But come on AF!
  • @bluetickgal so sorry that I forgot all of that, I remembered as soon as I started reading what you wrote. Any day for you then! It's going to be JUNE for me and you, girl!!!
    Our TTC Journey

• @whitealbum29 MH has decided that he's the reason we're not KU, but is terrified to get a SA, riddle me that. I'm 1000% with you. I'm at least going to get the ball rolling getting myself tested in any event. 

• @mvt2003 - uggh solidarity. Hopefully this will be your cycle and you don't even need one but if not I hope your H is just getting his mind wrapped around it and will want to rip the bandaid off ASAP! We took the step of going to the dr. and he handled that very well, and now the cup she gave us and the SA order form are sitting in our bathroom closet waiting for him to make his move.....
  • @kpearse99 ugh sorry for such a long frustrating cycle. Sounds like a fun night yesterday though!

@whitealbum29 awww sorry for AF. Your weekend plans sound awesome. I love this time of year.

@konoha its a music education conference (I'm an elementary school music teacher). So lots of awesome workshops, performances, and vendors will be there, plus a lot of friends from college! I hope you didn't end up having to go in early today. Ugh it's so hard to say no sometimes.

@bluetickgal yay for good results! FX for AF to show soon.
  • @bows22 I’m glad you didn’t get that bad client! 😬I hope you have a good dinner tonight! 

@tyrion_ omg! That’s terrible! How long were you in there before they came and checked on you? 

@millpe enjoy dinner with your sis! 

@mvt2003 a mental health day will be nice! 

@ziggymama06 I’m dying to try the pumpkin cold brew! 

@begging4abump I hope your meeting your grandma goes well! It sounds a bit intimidating! 

@kpearse man! That’s so frustrating! I hope you get clarity soon! 

@whitealbum I love apple butter! 

@konoha the last one I bought I got at Walmart! I hope you can find one in time! That sounds so frustrating with your boss. I don’t blame you for not going. 

@bluetickgal I’m so sorry for your loss..I hope you get some clarity soon!

• @photographerwife I was in there for like 15 minutes before one of my friends came to check on me. Longest 15 minutes of my life 😂
  • @photographerwife I was wondering where you’ve been. I’m sorry you have been in a funk but I get it. I hope you are having/had a nice dinner date with your friend!
  • All, I'm so sorry, I've missed a lot since yesterday morning; I've been hustling my butt off in trial and getting things ready for trial and cutting off opposing counsel's shenanigans that I have missed you all!

@photographerwife sorry about the funk!  Welcome back.

Shoot!  I started my tags and I want to read back through and hear how you have all been doing, but just got a work email, so I have to cut this post off and go do stupid law things.  Thinking of you all.
  • Starbucks was totally the right move as the coffee at the conference was gross 🤢  Oh my this thread blew up today!!!   Ok lots of responses... here goes:

@millpe I am sooooo ready for the weekend too!  Hope you have fun at dinner with your sis, sounds fun!

@mvt2003 yay today was  your friday!!  Good luck with your closet tomorrow!  I need to do that too... mine is a disaster!  Hahaha 45 mins of alone time sounds heavenly!  My hubs works from home so I never get alone time lol

@begging4abump ahhh my cycle day matches the date too 🥰 The conference was actually good and I'm looking forward to going back tomorrow..
    Just not the early wake up or traffic.  Sorry to hear your relationship with your grandmother is strained.  I hope it went well this evening.  Maybe try asking her questions about her childhood or how your parent was when they were little... take the pressure off her asking questions!

@gingermama29 yayyyy so glad you got approval for the conference!!

@kpearse99 omg how cool!  I've never been in a dome ballpark!  How did you like it?  I feel like you would lose track of time due to the lack of sunlight lolol...  Have a blast in Houston!!

@whitealbum29 Sorry you're back here... Fresh apple butter sounds so yummy! Enjoy!!

@konoha oh man I'm sorry you are being over worked!  I hope that calms down soon and you can catch up on some R&R this weekend!  Hope all went well at the vet with your pup!  It actually wasn't  bad today... I drove myself and it took 50 minutes (but I left my house at 6:40am!), but really not bad!

@bluetickgal yayyyyy great news!  Omg so funny your pup is so jumpy!

@photographerwife sorry you are back here... hope you had fun with your friend and wine!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @photographerwife thanks!! So sorry you are in a funk...hope you enjoy dinner/wine with your friend!! That stinks you missed O last cycle, but hopefully you’ll have perfect timing this cycle! 

@litigatorgal sorry the trial/work is so crazy...hope you can relax some this weekend! 

@ziggymama06 Starbucks is always the right choice! ☺️ Thanks!! Haha, she is funny...she’s a big softy who lets the little one bully her around too! She just wants you to love on her 24/7...her brain isn’t very big, but she makes up for it with her huge heart!! 

• @bluetickgal @ziggymama06 @bows22 dinner and wine was great! Girl time is always so nice! 

@tyrion_ that sucks! I’m so glad they came and checked on you! I’m just imagining the anxiety you would have been feeling in that situation! I would have been stressing. Trying to tie myself together with toilet paper or something just to escape the bathroom!!

@litigatorgal hope your trial goes well!