Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 9/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 9/3

• Options

Morning friends!!

@inthewoods23 - yay for another short week!! FX everything goes beautifully for you this morning!!! Can't wait for an update!

Month/Cycle: 11/9 (AL)

CD:30

WAYDTGKU: preseed, EOD/HIO, CM, OPK, PNV, Letrozole (Next cycle we add in the trigger and IUI)

R/R: Had a few more days over the weekend with EWCM - so maybe I finally O'd - but in all honesty... who knows! And that's okay.... Just gonna have fun the rest of this cycle and keep up with EOD for good measure!  Based off of the last two cycles AF should arrive in about 8-10 days.

CS/Q: 

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that's great news about your lining! Glad everything went smoothly!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options

Hi girls!  I'm new to TTGP, but have been lurking for a bit from BOTB.  Excited to finally join in!  :)

Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, FF, OPK

R/R:  Rant:  Work will be super busy this week given the short week with the holiday and I'm off Friday.

Rave:  My SIL is getting married this weekend so I'll be prepping for the Friday.

CS/Q: Nothing now.

@inthewoods23 Yay short week!  Glad to hear your appointment went well, you must be thrilled!

@kpearse99 Weekend EWCM sounds promising!!  Keeping up with the EOD sounds tiring, lol.  Good luck!

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 Welcome!! Happy to have you join us!  EOD isn't that bad lol I enjoy it, at least!  Some times it's even every 2 days, but we do what we gotta do, right?! I hope the wedding this weekend is awesome and that you have a great time!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options

Accidentally posted in yesterday's thread...

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT

R/R: Haven't been on TB in a few days. Enjoyed the nice long weekend! I am back at work today and it is dragging...

CS/Q: Nope

@inthewoods23 I'm pumped about the short week too!

@kpearse99 Sorry that your cycle has been crazy. I hope it all works out soon!

@ziggymama06 Welcome!

Me (32) + DH (31)
    DS = 12/2/2014
    Started TTC #2 = 7/2019

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @misshelen86 I did NOT do any OPKs over the weekend.  It was really tempting and I almost did, especially with the EWCM but I decided not to.  It would only drive me more crazy. That's why I decided to just keep up with EOD or every 2 days and just keep all of our bases covered!  I'm going on day 6 of EWCM though... so who knows!  What sort of meals are you gonna prep?!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @kpearse99 I’m craving quesadillas so that’s on the menu for sure. And I want to make some soup since it’s now fall weather here. I found some ingredients while we were organizing that I want to use up, so I’ll see what kind of recipes I can find.
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    Morning Ladies!! 😎

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Conceive Plus +, FF

R/R: I had a great long weekend it was very relaxing and I still have today off too 😁yay! Don’t wanna get up early tomorrow for work 😕 I’m going to get my hair cut today. It’s getting sooo long and it needs a good cut. Thinking I’ll get it all layered and fix up my bangs.

CS/Q: Nope  
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, will starting temping and logging into FF in a few days, and going to try to hit EOD around when I usually O

R/R: Day two of having friends in my house for the storm. Was kind of hoping to have some quiet relaxation during this week but it is what it is! Kind of nice to have company though, we usually don't. I can't make up my mind. They're being nice and being helpful though which is good! At least i'm not at work! 

CS/Q: Soooo I have a question about AMH, should I post it in the chart stalk thread to get the most traffic from people who might not be in WTO? 

@kpearse99 CM can be so confusing sometimes! That's good that you're able to keep up with the EOD! Hoping for good timing regardless :)

@inthewoods23 great appt update!

@ziggymama06 it's both 1/1 for us and our cycle days are one day off! How cool. Hope it's a fun wedding!

@mandarose0718 Totally replied to you in the other thread  :D

@misshelen86 yay for meal prepping! quesadillas and soup sound so good. I've always wanted to get into meal prepping because my eating schedule is all messed up. I wonder how many others here meal prep? I think a thread of recipes would be fun if people wanted to participate.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/11/1 AL#2 

CD: 30

WAYDTGTKU: Benched...SHG next cycle and will restart Letrozole & add in progesterone. 

R/R: Sorry I’ve been MIA today, the first of the month is busy at work...and I had to leave early for my annual gyn appt., so I needed to be productive this morning. I took the rest of the day off instead of having to go back for an hour or so, so hopefully this goes fast and I can head home! 

CS/Q: None.

@inthewoods23 glad your appt. went well! Yay...one week away!! 😬😁☺️

@kpearse99 that’s great, really hope O happened for you!! 

@ziggymama06 welcome! Hope you have a nice short week and enjoy the wedding! 

@Mandarose0718 glad you had a good weekend! Hope your day has picked up!! 

@misshelen86 glad you had a nice productive weekend! Good luck with meal planning today...it is so nice to have things planned out! We try to plan out the dinners for the week most of the time, but sometimes it’s a surprise each night! ☺️

@mindyb2019 glad you had a great weekend! Have fun getting your hair done...that’s always feels nice! 

@konoha that’s good your visitors are being helpful! Hopefully it won’t last too long and you can have your house back to yourselves! I’d say the AMH question would get more traffic in the Chart Stalk thread.
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 you just reminded me I needed to make my hair appointment for Saturday!  Thanks :) Mine is the same way right now, it's getting so long (which I'm loving) but I need the ends taken off so it can be healthier again!

@konoha I think I would enjoy being stuck at home with some friends! Open up some wine and play some games :)  Be safe!!
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @kpearse99 lol Your welcome for the hair appt reminder. Ya I’m loving my long hair too I’ve been growing it out super long for years now but the ends needed a good trim and refresh. I’m also down for wine and playing games. Love your style. 

@ziggymama06 i just got back from my hair appt and I totally just got layers in my hair and I am LOVING it 😁 feels so good and healthy and has more volume. Lucky you your sister is your hair dresser. That must be nice and convenient lol. I hope you have a lovely time at the wedding on the waterfront. Sounds amazing. What are you getting done to your hair on Thursday or Friday? 

@bluetickgal ya it always does feel nice getting your hair done. I hope your gyn. appt goes well and goes quickly. 

@konoha hope it all goes well with your house guests. Company can get a little stale after a while but at least their being helpful. 

Its my last day off for the long weekend so I think I’m going to do some laundry and wash my dogs bed and blankets and toys etc and perhaps give my dog a bath. He’s getting kinda smelly and dirty lol also work on my craft project too. I was going to go to the gym but perhaps I’ll go for a rollerblade instead as it’s gorgeous outside 😁

• Options
    @mindyb2019 Yay, glad you got the layers and love them!!  It is nice having my sister be a hairdresser as I trust her only with my hair since we were both in 8th grade (we are actually step sisters and are the same age!).  I also have long layered hair and am in desperate need of a trim... I seem to always wait longer than I should, ugh.  I had highlights for a while and am working on growing them out to my natural color so I don't need to keep up with them any longer.  She is going to add a few highlights in strategic places and ombre the bottom a bit so they grow out nicely.  Enjoy the rest of your day off, rollerblading sounds super fun!!
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 that’s awesome that your both the same age. Makes it fun. Your hair sounds like it’s going to look amazing. I love ombré at the bottom. I have always wanted to have that done on my hair. What is your natural colour? 
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 I’m an internal auditor, so we do some reviews every month that I start over on at the beginning of the month. I saw in your intro that you work in Finance...I worked in Finance/Accounting for about 7 years before switching to audit. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I had a slight ombre when I first got my highlights 2 years ago and loved it. It has since grown out and been chopped off lol.  My natural color is light brown with a slight reddish tint in the sun.  Try the ombre on your hair!!  You can always change it or chop it if you end up hating it.  I tend to get super bored with my hair and want a change every few years 💁‍♀️

@bluetickgal ooh that sounds interesting!  What made you make the switch?  
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 I still work for the same company...I was kind of stuck in the position I was in, and wanted some variety. Now I get to see a little bit that goes on all over the company, so I definitely got the variety I was looking for...I really enjoy it! Do you do investments, or more the finance/accounting side of things? 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal thank you! I'll probably put it there then  :)

@kpearse99 Thanks!! I definitely don't mind their company they're really fun people! But I don't usually get much time off (with the exception of my regular days off) for just me, or me and H. So I need to take an actual vacation soon that doesn't involve visiting family or family visiting. Wine and games are definitely on the list!

@ziggymama06 that sounds so nice that it's in a renovated venue! & yes cycle buddies!! How long are your cycles typically? Mine will range based on time of year but in the warmer months generally 26-28 days with most commonly being 26 or 27. & thank you for the well wishes! 

@mindyb2019 thank you! you're definitely right. & I feel you on dogs getting smelly, mine love to roll around and lay on the grass outside & I'm just like please don't lol Rollerblading sounds so fun!! I miss it
  • Options
    @bluetickgal that is even better that you didn't  have to change companies and have the variety you were looking for!  I'm a certified financial planner so I not only focus on investments but clients' full financial picture and build out financial plans.  I love it as every client and plan is different, so I feel ya on the variety!

@konoha my cycles run from 24-29 days with 26 being most typical.  Mine don't appear to have a rhyme or reason as far as the length vs season, unfortunately.  Hopefully it'll  make my tww go by "quicker" lol. 🤣
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 Oh nice! So we will *probably* be in the TWW together then as well. I O around CD 15 or 16 usually but that will vary, with LP around 11 or 12 days. I noticed when I was temping that my cycle gets a little bit longer in the winter time. I thought that was really interesting!
  • Options
    @konoha I think there is a good shot we will be in the tww together as my cycle is just like yours, depending on the length that month.  😁  That is so interesting that your cycles change with the season! Where do you live?  I live in NJ and experience all four seasons, but still can have a 24 day cycle in December then 29 in January 🤷‍♀️
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 that's what i'm thinking as well! & yes I was very surprised when I went back into FF and noticed the patterns. & oh gotcha! I'll randomly have like a 22 day cycle if I o super early but those are rare lol I am currently in SC but am originally from NJ! I have noticed though that since being in the south I haven't had the longer cycles that I did when I was living in colder states with more obvious climate changes. Interested to see what will happen this year.
  • Options
    @konoha my dog is the same. He loves to roll around and lay on the grass and I’m like ugh stop rolling lol. Rollerblading is so fun and is a really good work out. I love it ...especially feeling the sun on my face and skin in the summer 😁
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 yes! Idk why they love it so much, my one dog loves the sun so she will just hangout outside and try to chew on pinecones lol we went to the park once and there were puddles, I didn't think she would do anything but she ended up lying down in the muddy puddle! That was a fun bath  :s I used to rollerblade all the time when I was younger, it's a good workout! 
  • Options
    @konoha idk either why they love it so much. So odd. It’s Weird that your dog likes to chew on pine cones lol. Mine likes to eat the grass as he lays and rolls in it. Lol. Eeee puddles. That definitely would have been a fun bath indeed lol. 😒 I swear when they do stuff like that they look at you like “ hi mom” you don’t mind do ya haha. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 haha yes she's very odd! She is still puppy-is so she loves to chew anything she can get her mouth on  :s & she definitely had that face!! she was so proud of herself and I couldn't help but laugh at that point.
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 yes...it was so nice to be able to stay with the same company, because I do love where I work! Your job sounds very interesting!!