Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 8/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 8/30

• Options
    Morning ladies!

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPK, Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Fertility testing

R/R: Busy day today.. meeting with a dietician this morning to help me with my gluten free diet. Then this evening (11 pm!!) I am going for an ultrasound to check my ovaries/uterus. Might sneak in a nap this afternoon as I’m still tired from nights! 

CS/Q: nope!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/11/1 AL#2

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: Benched...SHG next cycle and will restart Letrozole the next cycle & add in progesterone.

R/R: It’s FRIDAY!! I’m thinking very seriously about taking off a couple hours to get this weekend started early!! So happy it’s a 3-day weekend!! 

CS/Q: None.

@misshelen86 hope your appt with the dietician goes well and your US tonight goes well! Is this at a regular doctor’s office, or do you have to go to a hospital to have it done that late in the evening? Either way, that’s great you have that option! Do you always work nights? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I wish we had summer hours, that would be great! I just put in for 2 hours!! Hope you all get your bathroom finished! Can’t wait to see the finished product! Also, glad YH is better and you didn’t catch it!! 

@kpearse99 I did it, I get to leave 2 hours early now! Woohoo!! Yay for EWCM...that’s definitely something to get excited about! Hope you have a good day off today and enjoy that massage!! 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal I have to go to a hospital to get the ultrasound done. I work rotating days/nights but my schedule is not bad.. I don’t have to do a lot of flip flopping back and forth. So happy the weekend is here! Glad you get to leave a few hours early. Are you doing anything fun?

@inthewoods23 It is an odd time.. it was either 11 pm on a Friday night, or wait until the end of October! Glad you didn’t get sick and your H is feeling better! Hope you get lots done!

@kpearse99 Yay for EWCM!!! Hopefully this is finally your O! FX!
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @misshelen86 gotcha, glad your schedule isn’t too bad and you don’t have to flip/flop often. I have no experience with nights myself, but my BIL’s GF worked in a hospital and they kept switching her back & forth between days/nights, and she finally just asked to be switched to nights exclusively. I’d say the switching back & forth would be a bit difficult! We are getting some stuff done around the house tomorrow (maybe pressure washing the house) and then going to a cookout at the IL’s on Sunday. Are you doing anything fun this weekend? 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal Also doing stuff around the house, catching up on chores and organizing. We will probably get together with friends at some point too. 
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!