April 2020 Moms

Unpopular Opinion - 8/29

Re: Unpopular Opinion - 8/29

• Loading the player...
  • Women heavily pregnant with swollen feet wearing heels or sandals where everything looks painfully bulging out. I dont know if the women feel discomfort, but I feel the pain looking at their feet.
  • NiceyMeanyNiceyMeany member
    edited August 2019
    mercury94 said:
    Leggings are not work appropriate unless worn under a dress. Can’t believe how often I see it in an office environment. 

• mercury94 said:
    Leggings are not work appropriate unless worn under a dress. Can’t believe how often I see it in an office environment. 
    Im a lularoe addict and will be living in leggings for as long as possible during this process lol. No shame here, but I don't deal with any public entities or have meetings and such. Definitely do wear tunics and longer-ish shirts at least, not showing off my mid-drift anytime soon 😂 
  • @liselotte77 I don’t mind so much if you wear long shirts. What I see are leggings with fairly short shirts. Usually with leggings that are tight enough and old enough that I can see her underwear right through them. Not appropriate for an office, especially one where we deal with the public. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • mercury94 said:
    I go with the general rule of if your butt is covered you’re good. There are a couple culprits in our office on this and it isn’t just me that thinks they need to wear longer tops or wear jeans now that our office has become more casual. 

I also think that there are some so called dresses that should not be worn in public without leggings cause your butt shouldn’t be hanging out from a dress. 
  • @emsnedds but he’s her lobster 🦞 
  • **hanging out with you gals until May2020 gets started 

Man rompers are great! Now men can see what a pain in the ass they are when they have to pee. 
  • @NiceyMeany Agree.  I didn't mind it when it was first airing, but then when DD1 was born it would be on in the middle of the night and I would watch it and think "this is awful".  I still love Seinfeld however.
  • @NiceMeany I agree it didn't age well but TRASH. :o  I can't go that far. It'll always have a special place in my heart because I loved it for so many years.
  • Cake is better than pie. 🎂🥧
  • @ruby_love gah! Lies! ... they’re both delicious! 
  • @ruby_love Depends on the pie. Fruit pie < cake. Chocolate cream pie > most cake. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20