Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Late period, no pms symptoms, some pg symptoms

This is my first time posting so I'll try my best to describe my situation to the best of my abilities. 
In the past 4 years I've had to miscarriages, 1 at 8 weeks and the second at 12 weeks. I was later diagnosed with adenomyosis and endometriosis. The last miscarriage was in feburary of 2017. 
I've had a very regular period every since. I had a 28-29 day cycle. 
I got my last period on July 29th,2019. According to my app and calculations I ovulated on the 12th of august. We DTD everyday from the 9th to the 14th. At 8dpo I had slight twinges in my lower abdomen and alot of lower back pain and when I went to the washroom I had ALOT of thick-ish white discharge (no smell or anything) but there was alot (sorry tmi). At around 10dpo I  got a little short burst of nausea without puking and again on 12dpo. I am now 15dpo and my period was due yesterday but I've had no signs of it coming whatsoever. I usually get really intense cramps and a very sore back starting 2 days before af comes and doesnt really stop until af ends but I havent had any of that. Last month I didnt have any pg symptoms or af symptoms and ended up getting my af the day after she was due but this month I feel pregnant & I have had some pg symptoms like late period, nausea, headaches, lower back pain, tummy twinges, more emotional and the last thing that really made me think I am pregnant is about 10dpo I started feeling the need to clean my house and organize which I did with both of my other pregnancies before I even found out. 
Really hoping I am pregnant but am also terrified of another miscarriage.  
Any advice or stories will help!! 

Re: Late period, no pms symptoms, some pg symptoms

• Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"