1st FET yesterday....so nervous — The Bump
Infertility

1st FET yesterday....so nervous

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've been on the boards...long haul over the summer with testing and deliberating as my second cycle was cancelled, and I'm running out of $$$.
Sent the 3 embys for testing (PGS) and miracles...all 3 normal!

FET yesterday, I'm so nervous! I want to start testing myself but they are telling me to wait until 9/4. That feels forever away, LOL!

Also...anyone with tips on how to make the progesterone IM injections less painful? My butt hurts SO much.

Good luck to everyone!!
Me 35, DH 43
AMH 1.1, unexplained infertility
TI w ovulation kits- April 2018 to August 2018 = BFNs
IUI +Clomid - September 2018 to December 2018 = BFNs
IVF #1 Feb 2019 (Menopur, GonalF, cetrotide, w Lupron + hCG triggers) = ER: 5 eggs fert w ICSI -> 3AA, 3AB, 4BB-, 2 arrested.
IVF #2 Mar 2019 (Menopur, GonalF, cetrotide, mini Lupron flare; cancelled, not enough follicles remained. Started w 17, 2 at the end.)
PGS June - all 3 embryos normal! (#Miracles) - XX: 3AA, 4BB-, XY: 3AB
FET #1 8/26/2019 - 3AA XX embryo (frozen, 5 day embryo)
hCG 9/4....TBA

Re: 1st FET yesterday....so nervous

• Did you use the search tool at the bottom of the page?  I'm sure this has been discussed lots.  Are you participating in the Aug FET thread?  There will be other ladies there in the same stage as you.

PIO definitely sucks, but it's all so worth it when it works. ❤️. GL when you do decide to test!!!!
    Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ TTC May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is finally here!