PG invites — The Bump
November 2019 Moms

PG invites

If you would like an invite to our PG please comment below. All regs will automatically get an invitation. Non-regs will be voted in. Once voted in, active participation is required or you may be removed from the group. This is simply to keep us from having lurkers. 
purplefan1

Re: PG invites

• I’d love an invite 🤗
    purplefan1
  • Loading the player...
  • Me please!
    purplefan1
  • 👋👋 me too!!
    purplefan1
  • 🙋🏼‍♀️ 
    purplefan1
  • 🙋‍♀️
    purplefan1
  • Yes, please! 
    purplefan1cl4157
  • 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
    purplefan1cl4157
  • So exciting!! Count me in!

• I already sent some invites last night before I went to bed. As soon as I get on desktop I will add @purplefan1 as a mod and she will be able to help me send out invites. 

Check you inbox for your invite. Also, when on desktop, once you get to the group you may want to save a shortcut to the group because TB doesn’t give a link to groups in the community section. At least it’s not there when I go there. This is on desktop. It is available at the bottom of the community list on mobile. 

I just woke up so it will be a little while before I can get my kids settled and get on my laptop. 
    purplefan1
  • I'd like an invite, please!
    purplefan1cl4157
  • Me please!
    purplefan1cl4157
  • Everyone who has commented so far has an invite. Check your inbox. 

Also, @purplefan1 and @creamcheeseplease you have a PM. 
    purplefan1
  • BNBTBNBT member
    250 Love Its 100 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    I’d like an invite please!
    purplefan1
  • 🙋🏻‍♀️
    purplefan1
  • How do you find your inbox on the computer? I've been looking and can't find it!
    cl4157drama_llama
  • Nevermind... Found it, but it's empty. Can you send my invite again?
  • Um, where do I find my inbox on the phone app?

Not to be presumptuous, I would like an invite pls.
    purplefan1emeraldcity1214
  • purplefan1purplefan1 member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    edited August 2019
    Sent you both new invites. See if that works.

• @drama_llama on the app if you scroll to the top of this page where it says new discussion on the right on the top left there is a link to your inbox.

• Ok, found it and I had a message from @emeraldcity1214 with a link. When I followed the link I didn't see anywhere to accept an invite and if I click on the group nothing happens.  Sorry to be a pain. I will wait a few and see if the invite from @purplefan1 comes in.
  • No pain at all, @drama_llama. Let me know if you see one from me.

• So, I logged onto my computer to see if you need to be on the computer to accept the invitation, but like @pintobean77 I cannot find it anywhere
  • Ok, found the inbox- you scroll all the way to the right and there are tiny little icons for notifications and your inbox. When I click on the invite it takes me to the group page with the only option being "join this group" when I click on that. It asks me to say why, after that I get an error message saying "Duplicate Entry"
  • 4th time clicking waste charm! No idea why.  Looks like you have to do it from a computer. Sorry for the blow by blow, LOL
  • I was going to say, I see you listed as a member now.  Yay! Glad it got figured out!

• @pintobean77. Once you enter a birth month board, scroll all the way to the right, look at the top right-hand area and there are small icons. 
  • Yes please 🙋🏼‍♀️
    purplefan1cl4157
  • Me please! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    purplefan1
  • Make sure that when you go to join the PG you’re on your desktop. You can’t join via mobile. 
    ABabyMarshallJBos82
  • Me please!  :)
    Me: 32  DH: 36
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013
    TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    Mirena out 12/5/18
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

purplefan1
  • BNBTBNBT member
    Not sure if I haven't been voted in (totally cool if that's the case) - just wanted to check because I'm not seeing an invite in my inbox! Didn't want to miss joining if it was something weird going on with my bump account.
    purplefan1
  • I sent you on yesterday @BNBT. Did you try logging in on a computer?

• @BNBT check your inbox

• BNBTBNBT member
    @purplefan1 I see it now! I had to log out and log back in for some reason and then it appeared - thanks!
    purplefan1emeraldcity1214
  • I would love an invite!
    purplefan1