1st Trimester

7 weeks pregnant and not feeling much

jennygirl5899jennygirl5899 member
edited August 2019 in 1st Trimester
I have a 12yo and a 9 so this is my 3rd pregnancy . I’m feeling kinda worried because I don’t have many pregnancy symptoms . No nausea no tiredness no headaches and I was miserable with my other two by now . My breasts are sore and the tests are definitely positive . Anyone else have a similar experience? It’s worrying me to feel so normal . 

Answers

• I have a 12yo and a 9 so this is my 3rd pregnancy . I’m feeling kinda worried because I don’t have many pregnancy symptoms . No nausea no tiredness no headaches and I was miserable with my other two by now . My breasts are sore and the tests are definitely positive . Anyone else have a similar experience? It’s worrying me to feel so normal . 
    You’re only 7 weeks. There’s still plenty of time for symptoms. They are not an indicator of a healthy pregnancy.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Enjoy it! It might not last. I didn't start feeling yucky until closer to 9 weeks. My only early symptom was a mild headache that lasted for 3 days right before my period should have started. It's what made me take a test because it's exactly how I felt with DS #3. Once I hit about 9 weeks I was nauseous and super tired. I felt lucky because I know some women are terribly miserable from day 1. Everyone is different and just because you don't feel awful doesn't mean anything is wrong with the pregnancy. Symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy health. 
    Best of luck with your pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly, you are not symptom free - loss of a period is a symptom of pregnancy.  Enjoy NOT being miserable!