l? — The Bump
2nd Trimester

l?

Re: l?

• I’m 16 weeks pregnant and doctor said he thinks it’s a boy but it could be the cord so we won’t know till the next appointment. But I looked back at the video and went slide by slide and saw some things and wonder if it could possibly be a girl. But then some pictures do look like boy. What does everyone think?

If the doctor couldn’t tell I doubt we can. Maybe ask them to take another look at your next appt.
    ME: 32  DH: 32 DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
    stassischroeder
  • Yea I have to wait a month to ask again 
  • Loading the player...
  • Wait! Seriously???

Why dont you trust your provider? Why ask untrained internet strangers a question that your MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WHO DOES THIS FOR A LIVING AND HIGHLY TRAINED cannot give you a definite answer to!

Patience, patience, patience it's a virtue that needs to be practiced. 
    Wishilivedinfloridastassischroeder
  • didee421didee421
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 17
  • Yeah, nobody thinks that’s “fun” around here, TBH. We don’t really know you. Maybe your friends IRL or family might find it fun, but that’s more of a baby center thing to have internet strangers squee about your baby’s genitals. Bravo for posting them all over the internet, though. 

And if your doctor can’t tell this early, nobody on here “who knows how to read them,” will, either. You only have a few more weeks to wait, and then you’ll know. 

I dont know if its because I was team green x2, but I never got the whole perseverating on what the sex of the baby is thing for weeks on end. Knowing/vs not knowing doesn’t really impact much, TBH. 
    harpseal135stassischroederemeraldcity1214
  • harpseal135harpseal135
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited August 17
    @xoxdeedee725 Deleting your post does nothing, especially after you have been quoted.  

@Wishilivedinflorida I completely agree!  We were team green and it was comical: it bothered all my friends (my family didnt care).  All the "how do I know what to get the baby?" Questions. Lol
    Wishilivedinfloridakiki75stassischroeder
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards