Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC 8/16

Let’s hear it!

*not guaranteed to be flame free

Re: FFFC 8/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I feel like they try, and I can't even blame them that their grandkids are their priority, but it just feels shitty right now. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @mvt2003 ugh that sucks. I would feel the same way. I’m sorry! 
  • Options
    @mvt2003 That's a tough one.  I think grandkids definitely tip the scales in the game of favoritism, which I'm sure is a crappy feeling.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @mvt2003 I am so sorry, that really sucks (fellow only child here, too, btw.). I can relate a bit. Sometimes it feels like the only thing DH's cousins, aunts and uncles want to talk to us and I about are his sister and her family. Since we aren't close to her, it gets awkward. Thankfully my MIL/FIL know what DH have been going through so they're careful about gushing about SIL all the time. I'm glad that you ILs aren't being pushy about you guys having kids. So many hugs to you, friend. 

@b_1029 that would tick me off to no end, too!  That's especially lousy since she knows what you're going through. Next time she complains I'd shut her down with "I wish I had that 'problem'." 

@ttcbabyodo that's great that you have such an open and close relationship with your niece. 
  • Options
    Thank you sweet friends @kiki047 @emeraldduchess it feels good to know we're not the only ones. @kiki047 I would want to kick his brother in the rear end!!! I do not blame you for not wanting to be around him! 

@emeraldduchess I feel like MH was so close to my mom (he never got to meet my dad) that maybe if she was still here, that weirdly might balance some of it out for us? The only child parental closeness is real, you know? We also have the same problem of extended family only wanting to talk to us about the kids. We're very close to BiL and SiL, so it's not a huge deal, but it just feels deflating sometimes. I'm so glad your ILs are being careful and respectful of you two, it can be such a hard line to walk. We haven't chosen to discuss what's going on with the ILs, mostly because it feels weird talking about HIO with them? MH wants to try SMEP for a couple more cycles before we go for testing, since we think we missed O on several early cycles out of the 11 we've completed. If we end up needing the RE, then we'll probably tell his parents and brother. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @kiki047 I am with @mvt2003 here, your BIL needs a swift kick in the butt.